Page 306 of 306
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by Gatecrasher53
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.

soundcloud
youtube
Quote by richitrules

6/10 It was pretty pleasant to listen to and it climaxed nicely but I feel like the buildup was just way slower than it needed to be. I guess I expected more given Steven Wilson's hype. Still a pretty good song.

Quote by The_Blode
Seventh might know this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5xrIRKpyXQ

Dude the one rule of this thread is if you want to post a song you rate the one before you so people actually listen to each other's recs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8QoxuVQWo
5/10 nice anselmo-core

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Primus2112

Video not available ?/10

This song from my favorite album of all time
Last edited by 3-EyedFishBulb at Jun 28, 2016,
First two minutes or so were pretty boring, then it got better. 6/10

Song starts at about 1:25
I have no sig
7/10
That definitely caught my interest, made me think of a Chopin that was born in South America, dramatic crystal clear piano.
6/10 Pretty good, Idk why but the vocalist sounded like Corey Taylor lol
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
I was digging the guitar solo and then I realized it sounds a lot like Never Enough by Dream Theater Other than that I found the song pretty boring overall, 5/10
I have no sig
Last edited by Mr Winters at Sep 16, 2016,
I find most ragtime I hear today to be super cheesy and almost unlistenable. But that was definitely really enjoyable 7/10.
4/10 just couldn't get into it
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Last edited by Prototype4342 at Dec 15, 2016,
5.7/10
Not my cup of tea these days, but they've got a sound and they're obvs a good band.

classic cheese