Page 318 of 318
we should do this again
I'm down
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

might post a few rough mixes here. but i feel kinda sketchy about posting half-done shit here solely for the purpose of a revival.

currently have:

2 relatively standard-type popish songs that need vox + better arrangements + more layers
1 drone/noise song that needs more automation mindfuckery to add progression
1 drone song that needs a throbbing kick and congas but i can't fit the latter in the mix
1 ambient electronic that needs vox/melody elements
1 shoegaze/noise-inspired ambient that needs a lot of work in a bunch of different areas but i have like 15 different instances of massive open and ableton is finally starting to freak out on me consistently- gonna have to buck up and start printing shit but i'm nervous about it

if i do it'll be a "i'll listen to yours if you listen to mine kinda thing", failed on that with stratkat's but i'll probably post something soon for a few tracks within a few days to make up for it (hopefully he pokes around here still)
Last edited by Dregen at Apr 24, 2017,
Had some owsla staff comment on this collab me and stemodity, we're building a duo.  It's chipstep.  Owsla is skrillex's label, they told me not to bother with the submission discord and gave me an email to send future finished stuff, or this track fixed up to be a little more interesting.
https://clyp.it/y5sqwstp?token=e2ffd446a95afcd266a5dd175352dcde

I didn't know who owsla was a month ago, mainstream edm is fucking weird, it's like a bunch of teenagers idolizing people I've never heard of with 50k subs while ignoring gaming and niche composers that with up to quadruple the fanbase of people like slushii.  I swear some of the cancer on those discords is purposely parody. 
Last edited by stratkat at Apr 25, 2017,
I've been really into chillwave recently. Lots of Tycho stuff. Someone hit me with some recs so I can stop being a filthy casual.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
JustRooster darkcat - bubble tea, and that who futurebass genre are pretty chill.  And it's apparently popular, or at least in these edm circle jerks on discords lead me to believe.  I tend to believe they split genre by year and bpm stupidly and edm as a whole isn't as popular as they think.

Reminds me, I often mislabel the genre's of my own compositions, /r/hardstyle and aa few others told me what I wrote was somethign called '*idr* gabber'.  I can't hear the real difference but whatever, I guess I wrote a gabber track last week. 
Last edited by stratkat at Apr 25, 2017,