Page 44 of 44
The first thing i learned on guitar is Samba Pa Ti from Santana, i got a nice feeling for guitar and learned to bend the B string good after i learned that composition. Also Lipstick Traces from UFO is good too.
could someone help me figure the strumming of tracy chapmans - speak the word? http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/tracy_chapman/speak_the_word_crd.htm

ultimately a guitar pro tab would be the most helpful(since i don't have to figure how many bars one chord is held this way), since i got asked to teach this song one day before we meet up and i ain't got time this one day to sit down and do it myself because i gotta take care of my child that day.
Im really into picking songs ( with a pick, not fingerstyle ) and so far ive learnt
Good Riddance
Simple Man - with different artists
House of the rising sun
Halleluja
Patience

Can someone recommend a song with a great picking pattern along with easy chord strumming?
Doesnt need to be a popular song, just something that sounds great.

Ive played guitar for 7 months , so nothing to advanced but in the class of the songs ive learnt before.
New to tab have a question how come it seems on some tab say for E tuning the top line is E and other times the top like is e is all up to who wrights the tab to me withe the E at the bottom it looks upside down . . .
Quote by nicklaspetrel
Im really into picking songs ( with a pick, not fingerstyle ) and so far ive learnt
Good Riddance
Simple Man - with different artists
House of the rising sun
Halleluja
Patience

Can someone recommend a song with a great picking pattern along with easy chord strumming?
Doesnt need to be a popular song, just something that sounds great.

Ive played guitar for 7 months , so nothing to advanced but in the class of the songs ive learnt before.

Sure dude, here's some (just focus on rhythm and no solos for now) Some has some fingerpicking too:

Tuesday's Gone- Lynyrd Skynyrd
Street Spirit (Fade Out) - Radiohead
Goodbye Blue Sky- Pink Floyd
Is There Anybody Out there? - Pink Floyd
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Brain Damage - Pink Floyd
Aint no Sunrise - Bill Withers
Redemption Song - Bob Marley
It looks like there isnt any classic country songs here, so You cant help me out, but thanks anyway.
The low e is supposed to be on the top line to be correct if they are different than is shouldn't be correct.
What do you think is the easiest song for the beginner player to begin with? And if there is a tab available for that.

My cousin is a beginner guitarist and he doesn't trust me (don't ask me why ) So, ill show him your responses.
“Music is a necessity. After food, air, water and warmth, music is the next necessity of life.” - Keith Richards
gilbertog
There's a large list of beginner's songs on the first page of this thread, check em out
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Hey guys, quick question from a newbie. I've posted a tab online - will it soon flow through and be avaiable on the phone app?

At the moment I can see it online, but not on the app. Please advise.