Page 29 of 29
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
50 IQ
Hi,

I am looking to buy a Jet City JCA100HDM.

I am looking to trade my Peavey 6505 with a footswitch and speaker cable for it, plus cash on your end because a new 6505 is worth more than double a JCA100HDM new and it's in very very good condition.

a second hand JCA is about £180, and a second hand 6505 is about £520. just so you can work out how i am seeing everything.

I am in Monmouthshire in South Wales, UK and i am friendly, so do get in touch cheers!
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
50 IQ
Or, just by my 6505?

I'll sell it for £500
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

Americaholics
10 IQ
can anyone give me advise on where i can poster my guitar for sale on the forum I'm new and its not been easy to figure this all out HELP!!!!????
ern.arrowsmith
10 IQ
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently moving house and am looking to sell some of my gear. I have for sale:

Ibanez RG7321 - £280 ono
Excellent condition. I bought it new in 2008 and haven't played it very much in that time. Never been gigged.

Yamaha FX-310 - £50
Good entry level electro-acoustic guitar, great for bedroom players or as a backup gig guitar. Has a few scratches but nothing that affects the sound or playability. Been gigged once.

Aria Pro II SB700 (I think...) - £80 ono
Really nice bass from the 1980s that I got a few years ago and was planning to use as a project. A bit beaten up but lovely finish regardless. Hasn't got a bridge as the original wasn't in a great state and I took it off about 5 years ago to replace it.

Large hard case - £5-10
Bought this originally to fit a Jackson KE3 but it currently hast the Aria Pro II in it. £5 with any other item, or £10 on its own.

Korg AX3000G - £30 ono
This was an awesome multi-effects unit, but unfortunately I used the wrong PSU with it once and damaged the power board. I have been told by Korg that the power PCB is sold as a biscuit board with the main PCB (part reference KLM-2569/2570). When I contacted them a few months ago the part was £63.83 including VAT. I decided not to order the replacement as I haven't got much need for its capabilities anymore. Will sell the unit (no PSU) for £30 ONO, so you should be able to get an awesome multi-effects unit for about £95.

Zoom G2.1U - £45
Bought this a few months ago but haven't really used it. In good working order, has a scratch on the top but this is just cosmetic.

EMG 81/85 - £20 each, £35 for the pair
Bought these about 7 or 8 years ago with the intention of using them in a build but never got round to it. The person who had them before me sanded the corners a little to fit their guitar, but that's only really a cosmetic change. The pickups have got the 3-pin connectors with flying leads but no other circuitry.

Peavey Audition 110 - £50
Good 25W practice amp. Looking to sell as I want to get something a bit more modern with modelling capabilities.

If anyone would like photos of any of these items, let me know and I'll take some either tomorrow night or the next.

Finally, I am potentially interested in a PRS Custom 24 SE (preferably Whale Blue), so if anyone is looking to get rid of one and wants to discuss a sale/trade then please get in touch.

Thanks!
GAPendragon
Fist Shaking Pony
50 IQ
This is kind of an ad in reverse, but I'm looking to buy a Peavey T-40 bass in decent condition and preferably with all original parts. I almost bought one a year or two back, but it fell through at the last minute. I'm based near London, if that helps. Also interested in an Epiphone Zenith bass if there are any of those for sale floating around.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
iqigo
Chinese Rob
20 IQ
I have an old Peavey Valveking 112 combo that I haven't used in years, so if anyone thinks they could use it, you can just come and get it so feel free to send me a message! It's up for collection near the city centre in Liverpool.
Fender CP50's Stratocaster/wKinmans
Peavey Valveking 112
Lovepedal Eternity FUSE
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop JH1 Wah
samlta
129 IQ
Looking for an orange or black fender toranado for sale in the UK
Monkey_Toes
20 IQ
For sale

Yamaha Pacifica 120H

White with black scratch plate.
Very good condition
Never gigged
Comes with soft carry case.

£120

Based in Kent would post at cost.
kizzer
10 IQ
For sale

ESP M3 Deluxe in Grey Satin built in Japan.

I bought this new from the US in '99.

Its in great condition with an Alder body, Rosewood finger board, Original Floyd Rose Trem and ESP pickups and original locking ESP case.

I have managed to misplace the whammy bar over the years and there are a couple of light blemishes to the body where a couple of stickers where applied.

£650 ono

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t378/kizzertron/esp%20pic_zpskzi0usjb.jpg
qbtoons
10 IQ
Got a brand new Taylor 320, wanna swap (and depending on condition pay) for a Gibson J45 or Hummingbird.

North of England, e-mail me frogwash@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested!
MrFlibble
Puts a bangin' donk on it
462 IQ
Looking for the old (2003-2005) Fender set neck carved top Telecaster in black with cream DiMarzio humbuckers. Will pay more than they were when they were new, if it's still in decent condition and with all the original parts.
Not interested in any other variation.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33723509#post33723509
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Monkey_Toes
20 IQ
For Sale:Ibanez RG721RW-CNF with bkp alnico nailbombs*

Gauging interest prior to putting it on the bay!

As the title says charcoal finish Ibanez RG7321.
With bareknuckle nailbomb pickups which have alnico
Magnets. Black and white.

Also have a hard guitar case (Ibanez) and manual.

Some marks and dents but not too bad.

Selling as I'm building my own guitar and also
Not really suited to the type of music I now play.

Based in Kent can sort out pictures.

May post

£300
tateandlyle
CV2
10 IQ
Wanna shift my Holy Grail Nano

Great condition, sounds lovely, no issues at all - but I am not playing guitar at all recently haha.

£45 + postage
marantz1300
20 IQ
Quote by marantz1300
1978 Fender Telecaster for trade..
Two bridges , BKP Flat 50's and stock pickups.
I would like a 70@s Gibson .

Gone
spikenipple
10 IQ
For sale is my Fujigen-built Ibanez RG2550ZL - LEFT HANDED !!

I've been trying to sell this for AGES and am really struggling to find any lefties out there.

I bought this 2 or so years ago and unfortunately I haven't used it nearly as much as I intended to.
I fitted and set it up with D'Addario EXL 10s around six months ago, it plays lovely and sounds awesome with it's active EMG pickups.
Built in the Fuji-Gen factory in Japan, in 2003.
It does have a few minor chips on the upper edge on the front of the body, give me a shout for pictures.
Will chuck in a pack of new EXL 10s with the guitar.
INCLUDES ORIGINAL HARD CASE.

Please call/text me (Mike) if you're interested on 07944 112453.
DanDeGringo
10 IQ
Hi guys I have a Maverick Species II guitar for sale if anyone's interested, rarely see them for sale but it's a really nice guitar for the money! No doubt people here will probably know more about it than me but I have some info and pics for those who don't. It's in pretty good condition, all original parts, never been modded, never been abused, it does have the odd mark here and there but nothing major especially for a "spikey" guitar! Comes with new strings, padded gig bag and I'll even chuck in a good quality strap. £100 or swap (mostly interested in stomp boxes) Leeds/West Yorkshire
rattraysx
10 IQ
A new guy on the site looking to sell a barely used and very clean Dean Razorback 255 Dime two tone with Active EMG 81 / 85 pickups as it left the factory. It has been more a display piece in the house and has never been gigged or left the house apart from a professional setup after around 6 months of owning it. Now detuned and stored in its case. Will be fully cleaned and can arrange a full service if so required from Ayr Guitar.

Owned it from new and comes with hard case and original cardboard box it was shipped in. See ebay add for further details. Pics can be added on request.

Cost over 800 new and wanting 350 for it plus delivery of 19.95. Got my eye on something special and time to raise some funds.
kapester
10 IQ
Hi all

Selling my Marshall mk 2 2006 1959 100 watt super lead and a 1960AX 4x12 loaded with G12M Greenbacks.

One previous owner to me who gigged it regularly. I've gigged it a few times and it sounds amazing. I'm only selling because I can't gig anymore and need to downsize. All leads and cables included.
Some cosmetic damage - scuffs and scratches but in good working order.

High Wycombe/Buckinghamshire area
Cash Only
£1150 ONO

email me for pics hannahkape@hotmail.com
MrFlibble
Puts a bangin' donk on it
462 IQ
Buying double cream (no black/zebra) DiMarzio OEM pickups (aka Korean Fender 'stock' pickups) in good condition. Paying prices equal to eBay/Reverb (plus postage) so you're guaranteed to get more selling to me.

See thread for full details.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33923575
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
50 IQ
hi guys

I'm looking to buy a USA-made Peavey Wolfgang. looking for one of the flame or quilt tops, and not one of the Special models unless it's a custom shop instrument.

ideally i want one of the blue, turquoise, or purple ones, but i know they're than rocking horse **** so I'll take interest in most. let me know about yours!

I am based in South Wales, in the UK, and i am willing to travel provided it isn't wayyyyyy too far. London and the areas around it may well be accessible too

Thank you

jaybilo
10 IQ

Epiphone Les Paul Standard [Hard Carry-Case Included] Excellent Condition

Great guitar in excellent condition. Haven't as much time to play it as i would of liked due to time constrains, so i think it should go to a good home where it's wonderful tone and overall sound is put to good use!

As stated, the guitar is in great condition, it will need a change of strings as it hasn't been played in a while, however the body, neck and head are all in great condition (as per photo's).

The hard carry-case is TGI and the correct model shape for the Epiphone Les Paul Standard. Offering robust protection, the carry-case is also in great condition and has only been used with this guitar.

Delivery is available within the UK at the stated rate, however collection in person is also possible. Will aim to dispatch asap after payment is received.

Any questions regarding the guitar and case are welcome and additional photos can be supplied upon request.

Guitar Spec as per Epiphone website:

Body mahogany
Neck Hand-set, mahogany
Scale 24.75”
Fingerboard rosewood
Fingerboard Inlay Trapezoid
Nut Width 1.68”
Neck Pickup Alnico humbuckers
Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic™ humbuckers
Tailpiece Locking Tune-o-matic™ Stopbar
Machine Heads Grover®
Color Blue Burst
Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 8.5 lbs
MyLittleEye
10 IQ
I have a Roland Microcube which I've superceded with a bigger amp. I'd like to replace it with a smaller more basic pignose for my harmonica. - The Roland Microcube is a popular little practice amp. It features a number of effects and amp modelling. It's in pristine condition and includes the original box, and manuals. I want to swap it for a little pignose since I've found I never use any of the fancy guitar effects with my harmonica and I figure that the Pignose's rudimentary features offer essentially what I need in a basic, analog package. Perhaps you have a Pignose and want something that offers a little more? Let's do a swap!

Pól - West London.