Page 12 of 12
Yo couldn't see a separate thread for different instruments, if there is one please quote me on here with the link. cheers.

After a working trumpet that doesn't sound terrible. 250-300 limit.

If anyone had any advice on how much I could pick an okay sounding trumpet up for and I'm off with my 250-300, let me know. Cheers
a little lost.....
For Sale, Epiphone SO-Cal 50 guitar amp head and Laney 4X12 cabinet, loaded with eminence speakers. Amp needs a pair of EL34's, can suppy and have the amp biased for $60 on top of the price of $450 for the amp and cab... Gear is in Townsville in north Queensland. PM me for more details Cheers.
does anyone know anybody in the newcastle hunter valley area of nsw that does amp repairs? ive got a valve state that i used in a project at school a few years ago that needs repairing. could do it myself but meh helpin the economy and stuff
Im selling my Schecter C1 Plus Diamond series guitar & a Marshall MGDFX50, together for $600 ono..

They are both in great condition, they have been sitting in my room and havent been played too much, they have seen a couple of shows in the past, but are in good working condition.

Need to sell before the 14th July

please email me musi_cal@live.com
I have an apogee one interface for sale. It's the older version with only one input.
The instrument input does not work however it seems to only be a problem with the breakout cable and shouldn't be too hard to fix if you know how.

I also have a Fender FM212R guitar amplifier for sale. Works perfectly.

Both for sale as I don't use them anymore.

Apogee One: $130 o.n.o
Fender FM212R: $240 o.n.o

Located in Byron Bay NSW
I've got a 100watt Marshall AVT100x and a Zoom G2.1u for sale.

Marshall: $650
Zoom: $100 or trade for pedals of similar value

Located in southern suburbs Adelaide
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Marshall sold - Zoom g2.1u still up for sale!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Hey I'm in interested in buying a Mark IV head. Its proving hard to find one, would anybody know how to go about finding one to purchase? If anybody has one please email me at clarkesguitar@gmail.com

Thanks
-Nick

(Location Central Coast NSW)
2012 Gibson USA Les Paul Standard

Bought brand new Gibson 2012 Les Paul Standard in November 2012. Never been gigged at all, bought it as a practice guitar but now in need of the cash. Colour is Desert Burst. The guitar is still in excellent working condition. RRP$4,700

Still plays beautifully. If you want any pictures, please PM me.

Any questions feel free to ask. Located in Canberra.

Price is $2,500. Price is negotiable.

Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100 Head + 1960A Cabinet

Bought a few years ago. I thought I was gonna be playing for a long time but my playing days are over or limited to just being at home. Only gigged a few times. Still in working and excellent condition. It includes the speaker cable and foot switch.

One of the most versatile amp I have ever played with. Still sounds beautiful.

Any questions feel free to ask. I'm located in Canberra.

Price $1,800 is negotiable. Unfortunately I'm unable to ship it, it's only for pickup. If you want a picture PM me.

2009 Fender American Standard Stratocaster

An excellent condition 2009 Fender American Standard Stratocaster. Bought brand new from Pro Audio. Still in excellent working condition, never been gigged, only used as a practice guitar. Not a single scratch on it.

$1,300 negotiable. Located in Canberra
Hey dudes, I'm looking to swap my Ibanez SD9M for a tubescreamer type. I'm in Melbourne.

For sale.
Les Paul Epiphone. 'Prohecy' Model.
RRP $1299...selling here for $499.99.

clearing out my studio. much gear to part with.
get at me!

PM me or comment here for more specs, photos and details.

(photo attached)
Attachments:
epiphone_001_smaller.jpg
insert something witty or thought provoking here.
Looking to offload my B C Rich Jr. V 7. In good condition, and comes with Seymour Duncan EMTY Blackout pickups (The Mick Thompson signature models) installed.
Beautiful guitar, has a quilt maple top, neck through construcion and an ebony fingerboard.
Sounds amazing too, the EMTY set is the tightest, gnarliest set of the pickups I've ever used; they can make even the wooliest, saggiest amp chugga chugga like a 6505.
Located in Brisbane, PM or reply here with any questions.

$1000 Neg.
Not interested in trades sorry.

Selling my RG1527 with case for 750 ono

link for that is here http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/modbury-heights/guitars-amps/rg1527-prestige-with-case/1050279428

Also selling my MH400-NT with EMGs, dont have any pics on me but looks like this https://www.google.com.au/search?q=mh400+nt&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=G6fFU-r8KY3mkgXd34D4Bg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1920&bih=979

no chips at all, good condition, comes with a soft case. $500 ono
only selling both of these because i barely play guitar and need the money for other hobbies

can go to the gumtree ad to get my phone #, located in Adelaide (north/north east)
Gear:

LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30
G day guys selling my Fender Strat along with lots of extras inculding squier amp and more
great for begginers but only downside is the snapped string which caused me to stop playing.
selling the whole kit for $270 starting bid on ebay, buy it now for $360. Western Suburbs of Melb for pickup. brought all these items for $699 retail price
sorry for linking but im selling on ebay
http://m.ebay.com.au/itm?itemId=281388667956
All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents. We are the best producer of quality documents. With over

4.1 million of out documents circulating over the world.

For more details contact us via email: info.xtremefilesinc@gmail.com.

Our company has years of experience producing passports and other identity documents.
We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports and original passport.

We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses,id card,diploma,social security number,university degrees.we also create account in

any bank of your choice,we sell fake euros and dollars. ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium,

Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many more.

Email us at: info.xtremefilesinc@gmail.com
All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents. We are the best producer of quality documents. With over 4.1

million of out documents circulating over the world.

For more details contact us via email: info.xtremefilesinc@gmail.com.

Our company has years of experience producing passports and other identity documents.
We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports and original passport.

We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses,id card,diploma,social security number,university degrees.we also create account in any

bank of your choice,we sell fake euros and dollars. ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil,

Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many more.

Email us at: info.xtremefilesinc@gmail.com Or Text: +1 (443) 526-1509.
For sale is my Electric guitar setup. I rarely play plugged in these days and im short for cash, so my cherished possessions must go! Im located in Canberra

The Blackstar has been a GREAT home practise amp with enough juice to gig with, provided you don't mind a bit of that tube breakup. dont expect to fill a 70-seat venue with glassy cleans, but it can play "clean enough"
Plenty of gain for heavy rock and some metal. Chuck an OD in front and you can play metal no worries. Give this amp a youtube if you're interested, its a great tiny terror replacement for cheaper, sounds great, two channels, effects loop, everything you need!

Looking for $450 for the head

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

-----

The line 6 M13 has been perfect for me. I didn't have the cash to fill out a pedal-board to my liking and this was a great alternative.

Looking at $400 for this one

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

Finally is my 1x12 speaker cab. Was an old Line 6 FlextoneII additional cab. Its has a very basic warm sound, loud and rounded. Open back with a decent amount of bass response. Considering it was a second cab to a very old line 6 modelling amp it sounds pretty damn fantastic. has a 'jack of all trades master of none' vibe to it, but with the above amp and effects pedals attached to it, it sounded fantastic.

$200
(Invalid img)

I chose this setup because i needed a super versatile system for under $1000 and wanted a good amount of gain to live out my rockstar ambitions . The real beauty for me was the ability to route the OD and equalizer effects through the front of the amp, and the filters through the effects loop. The M13 gives you great versatility in that regard. If anyone wants to come hear a sound test feel free to hit me up. Postage isnt an option as i have no boxes to ship anything in, but im open to the idea if i have no local bites

If you want to take it all offer me $800 and i'll see what i can do
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Hello guys!

I hope multiple items thread won't be a big problem.

I'm gear maker and I build custom handmade guitar effects. Wide range of customisation, most of them are high quality copies of pedals available on the market such as ISP Decimator G-String (Catalyst) or classic Tube Screamer with MXR MC-401 booster (Ultra-Dist).

Prices starts at $70 for clean booster up to $200 for 5-loop programmable midi switch. If something is not listed but such effect exist on the market feel free to ask to build it. I'm able to build copies of most of analog classic stompboxes.

Feel free to ask and send your offers as well!

www.reverb.com/shop/longamp-custom-shop
www.facebook.com/longamp