Page 1172 of 1172
Ill probably listen to Konnan's podcast but I can only put up with Disco for so long
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You should listen to killing the town with Lance Storm and Cyrus then.Cyrus hates Disco, and rags on him on almost every show.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I used to listen to Lance on F4W.

I wont be doing that again willingly
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Oh come on now, I find Lance entertaining. It might be because of Cyrus though. That ending of Smackdown was horrible, I find myself slowly just wanting watch ROH. Why they only have an hour local and TNA has 2 hours on cable really confuses me...
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Honestly out of all of those guys I probably only like Konnan. I find Bruce obnoxious and a bit full of himself and Lance is about as interesting as watching an ant crawl across your driveway.

I used to listen to Austins podcast but it got a bit boring and he wasnt interviewing a lot of people I was into so I stopped tuning in. Same thing for Jericho. As much as Im sure he thinks Eddie Trunk is cool, most of his fanbase probably doesnt know who the fuck he is.

I mostly just stick to what I can deal with, which is F4W and some indie guys that do shoot interviews on highspots.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster