Page 1178 of 1178
He's okay I guess. I'd rather watch Toru Yano though.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Finn and AJ has the potential to be the match of the freaking year.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I wouldve preferred their first time wrestling in WWE being built up more but im sure it will be decent.

Same for Angle's return.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I understand but I also I realize this. Their hands are tied in this situation at the moment with Bray and Reigns with the mumps. It is not illiness they can wrestle with at the moment. So with the PPV Sunday, they look at what can help with this and pulled together the best they could. So I will take what I can get and no over analyze it.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Blackwaterson89
I understand but I also I realize this. Their hands are tied in this situation at the moment with Bray and Reigns with the mumps. It is not illiness they can wrestle with at the moment. So with the PPV Sunday, they look at what can help with this and pulled together the best they could. So I will take what I can get and no over analyze it.

They have a huge roster and instead of using them, they hotshotted Angle's comeback for a cheap pop and then had him cosplay as a shield member like this was WWE 2K18 Universe mode and had the 2 former BC leaders wrestle for the first time on WWE tv with no buildup. Like yeah, they were in a tough spot but the way they tried to fix it is still silly and they can still be called out for it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
It also doesn't help that the show as a whole was pretty bad, so it all kind of seems for not.

Survivor Series is looking to be a stellar show though, especially after this past Tuesday, I always loved when they played up the rivalry between the shows.
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
I went to a TNA/GFW/TBA taping last week.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Did you get paid for it
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Did you get paid for it

No but I didn't pay for my ticket.

I did consider it though. 
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Wa...was it good? How is the product these days? I heard Bound for Glory was a train wreck
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Quote by Villearreal92
Wa...was it good? How is the product these days? I heard Bound for Glory was a train wreck

I had fun but I went to see a trainwreck. The card was a bit shit and some of the matches were whatever. The crowd was lively surprisingly though (mind you a lot of them were paid to be there or got free tickets like me) The product isn't really doing great but they're still trucking. The production was pretty amateur though. Low hanging camera rigs that could easily clothesline a taller man just sweeping above the crowd with no warning, using hockey teams to get heat pre-roll so they can use those cheers and boos for their segments later, pieces of weapons flying into the crowd, portopotties INSIDE the venue... Also I think most of the camera guys were local and probably a lot of the production guys too.

Ethan Page jobbed to some fat Kamala clone that was managed by Jimmy Jacobs with a purse. Ishimori was awesome, and they had Kaito Kiyomiya doing an excursion to learn American style wrasslen I guess. He also got jobbed to the fat Kamala clone.

oVe vs LAX was a shit show but it was fun to watch. Finish ended up being a sunset flip powerbomb from the top of a ladder through a table. It will also be the first no-rope barbed wire match to be broadcast on North American TV which is something I guess.

Also Robert Irvine was at the tapings.

Also EC3's bacne is really fucking bad in person. Like that dude needs to bathe in oxiclean hourly.

Also some dude that looked like Ethan Page was doing security and got right up in my face for taking pictures and I couldn't help but laugh. I was a bit drunk too so I asked him if we had a problem or if he wanted to kiss. Called over his superior to check my phone, found nothing and the guy was so mad. Too dumb to check my snapchat too.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster