Page 1176 of 1176
I guess that works too. Good old division for heel heat. 

This is how you build a new heel though. It's a perfect push. You've got to remember that when Triple H first became champion he was one of the least popular champions in history. People were booing him because they were trying to reject him as champion. Then there was no one else to take the belt from him and about a year later everyone was clamouring to get behind him. It's just how you build heels. 
I think Vince needs to be reminded of the early 90s. He was doing what he has done  with Roman as he did with the Lex Express. Here, is the big difference. He realized that Lex was not getting over. He went with Bret and Shawn. In the 90s, Vince use to take chances and make the changes he needed to make. Now that is no WCW pushing a stick up his ass, he has become beyond stubborn. If he was smart Finn Balor would be taking that title off of Brock somehow. AJ would be champion feuding with Shin. That is not "smart", that would just be the smart thing to do. Finn Balor, AJ, and Shin  is most over dudes in company right now. I would have put the Club together by now. It is money laying on the damn table. Vince refuses to go with anything he didn't create has actually has cause him money, and buried some guys careers. I just wish he would listen to his fans, and take chances again.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Blackwaterson89
I think Vince needs to be reminded of the early 90s. He was doing what he has done  with Roman as he did with the Lex Express. Here, is the big difference. He realized that Lex was not getting over. He went with Bret and Shawn. In the 90s, Vince use to take chances and make the changes he needed to make. Now that is no WCW pushing a stick up his ass, he has become beyond stubborn. If he was smart Finn Balor would be taking that title off of Brock somehow. AJ would be champion feuding with Shin. That is not "smart", that would just be the smart thing to do. Finn Balor, AJ, and Shin  is most over dudes in company right now. I would have put the Club together by now. It is money laying on the damn table. Vince refuses to go with anything he didn't create has actually has cause him money, and buried some guys careers. I just wish he would listen to his fans, and take chances again.

I don't know if that's the case. Maybe it was at some point, but look at who was champion lately (AJ Styles, Owens, Ambrose, Balor)

I wasn't against Finn Balor winning the title, but I'm not a big fan of this thing that people want, which is bringing a guy from NXT and immediately putting the title on him (or at least putting him in the title picture)
We are definitely at a point now where echo chambers are breeding flavour of the month. For example, if Young Bucks and Kenny Omega became available next week, WWE would be crucified if they did not immediately go out and offer millions in the attempt to get them. Having them got them, WWE would be crucified if it took longer than a year for them to become champions. Being champions, WWE would be crucified for spending more than a year putting them in matches against the absolute top drawer talent. After that first year, where can they possibly go? AJ Styles had to face Shane McMahon at Wrestlemania because his possible opponents were already spent. On TV alone he's fought Cena and Ambrose multiple times. Wyatt twice, Miz twice, Corbin four times, Ziggler twice, Orton twice, Harper once. These are just the ones that I can remember.

But the fans won't much care because there'll be this new guy from Ring of Honor that's flavour of the month, so why isn't WWE signing him and making him champion?

This is where WCW was so good for WWE during the attitude era. If Hogan, Savage, Hall and Nash, Mr Perfect and so on and so on never left then would Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin have been anywhere near the stars that they became?
Quote by SirZep
I don't know if that's the case. Maybe it was at some point, but look at who was champion lately (AJ Styles, Owens, Ambrose, Balor)

I wasn't against Finn Balor winning the title, but I'm not a big fan of this thing that people want, which is bringing a guy from NXT and immediately putting the title on him (or at least putting him in the title picture)

It is the case. Vince has cash cows for kids in Cena and Roman. The problem he is failing to realize is that kids don't have jobs. I don't want the attitude era back. I want wrestling back. They over script everything. It is not about being a flavor of the month. I love Adam Cole, and the Young Bucks. However they need people in NXT and if they came to WWE that's where they need to be. Omega could come  over to the main card but honesty I don't care for Omega too much. Finn, Owens, Zayne, AJ, Aries, Rollins, and Neville can go. They can also don't need scripts. Give them bullets points and let them go. Austin has said many times let them be themselves. I don't even dislike Cena, I have like Cena more this last year then I have in a long time. He is putting on great matches. There something Austin,Flair, Shawn, Bret, Cena and Hogan had that Roman doesn't have. That is mic skills. If this was the 90s, he would be Test. That's not a bad thing. I am not saying fire him, I would turn him as the top Heel... Now I don't feel someone coming out of NXT and getting a title shot is a bad thing. Finn was down there for two years, not learning but building it as a brand and he did a hell of a job.  Bobby Roode could come up and I would be fine with him getting a shot if Jinder is getting one. They have done worst. They have put people like Khali and Sheamus in the title picture before they were ready. Same with Ryback. It is about the talent and what they can do.

I am also about say something very important. Not every ROH or New Japan talent needs to go to WWE. We need top talent there to continue to help build it as a company. Impact needs some of those guys as well. I am kinda of hoping Adam Cole and some others go to Impact. We need more then just the WWE.  I want ROH and Impact to go bigger and better. I want ROH and New Japan to work together on that New Japan America tour. I want companies to have the chance to grow bigger to hopefully rival WWE someday. More GOOD wrestling  is what we need to have on TV.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton