Page 1177 of 1177
Yeah I like Alexa. I still think Alexa would've been fine with a loss that night though. Bayley losing just took whatever minuscule amount of wind that was left under her wings. I'm sure they're gonna try to do some awful heel turn that also won't get over.

Also it looks like Aries is taking time off to heal so that kind of explains him not going over Neville. Hope he comes back and kills it. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
H4T3BR33D3R They hire wrestlers in their late career nowadays, Roode, Itami, AJ, ultimately these guys might be more prone to injuries at this age, I guess 30s are the new 20s tho
Quote by BillDemote
H4T3BR33D3R They hire wrestlers in their late career nowadays, Roode, Itami, AJ, ultimately these guys might be more prone to injuries at this age, I guess 30s are the new 20s tho

I mean yeah its probably a combination of that and the more athletic style of wrestling that's more common. All the strong style stuff, and the lucha stuff takes a toll. Combine that with how a lot of indie guys like to take high angle bumps or risky spots in general and you have a recipe for being in your mid 30s and being more beat up than Ric Flair is now.

I really think wrestlers would benefit from off seasons or maybe a rotating roster. At least that way you can rotate guys in an out so acts don't get too stale and the workers can get a bit extra time off when they're not on TV to heal up and do whatever. I mean they have so many guys on the roster that they barely use (or just use them to job) that still have to show up to tapings and shit even if all they'll do is sit at catering and possibly be an extra. Instead of having those guys just get fat on food and get shafted by not being in storylines, why not send them home for a bit or send them to NXT for a bit so they aren't travelling as much, can still get TV time and not get too rusty at the same time. 

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
H4T3BR33D3R Zack Ryder kinda benefited from this recipe for a while, until he jobbed again  but yeah it would help them build new and more durable stars, I think that John and Randy taking some time off helps in that matter too
Quote by Colohue
Predictions for MitB? I have Carmella/Corbin winning the briefcases.

This one is a little tougher for me.

I'm thinking Mahal wins via shenanigans again but Orton will end up standing tall in his home town after destroying Mahal post-match.

I'm thinking the Hype Bros. are gonna win over the Colons.

I'm going to go with AJ Styles for MITB winner. The logic there is for me, I think WWE probably wants Mahal looking good and having to work a match with Corbin isn't going to do that for him. Having AJ win MITB and having Jinder beat him would give him a big bump because AJ is established as a top guy on the show anyway so there's a bit more there storyline wise and the match will also hopefully be not shit.

I'm going to go New Day over The Usos for the tag titles.

I'm gonna go with a curve ball and go with Natalya winning the womens MITB.

I'm also going to go with Naomi retaining over Lana for the women's title. Lana is the shits, she shouldn't have the belt any time soon IMO.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by BigMoneyGuitar
Just browsing this thread and I'm surprised how much bigger it is than the football thread. I'm not really a fan of either though so what am I doing here??

The football thread splits between seasons. Unless you mean the NFL thread?

Can't help with the second bit <_<.
So...

Mauro is back in WWE. Bet Meltzer isnt thrilled
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
So...

Mauro is back in WWE. Bet Meltzer isnt thrilled

MAMA MIA! 

MELTZER COMMITTING SUICIDA!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
MAMA MIA! 

MELTZER COMMITTING SUICIDA!

HOW'S THAT FOR READING BETWEEN THE LINES, RIGHT BAS!?

'DEDANGDEDANGDEDANGDEDANG'
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster