Page 55 of 55
Quote by Fisheth24
I'm wanting to read some of the Aliens comics, looks like this is a good starting point!

Cheers guys. 

Check out Dead Orbit. It's quite interesting and you'll probably like it. But yes, it's a great starting point for Alien comics new comers like myself. Cheers!
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
By Friday I should be all caught up with Marvel's Secret Empire 👍
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
oh yeah, so i watched the first four episodes of Preacher's 2nd season and it's feeling a lot more like what i was hoping for.

the scene where they're singing Come on Eileen while being chased by cops is perfect.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Banjocal

That from Secret Empire #7 or something tying in?
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
That from Secret Empire #7 or something tying in?

No.

this is Loss.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Hail Hydra
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
picked up Punisher: On the Road because i needed some Punisher and couldn't find the Garth Ennis stuff at the store so i settled on something with Steve Dillon artwork.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Just ordered vol1 of the ultimates, I can't wait to hate my favourite superheroes
- Frank Castle
ended up wandering into a local comic shop the other night and felt obligated to buy something just because i needed to ask where the fuck i could get a beer in a town that apparently has no bars.

so i got one of the newer Moon Knight things, Lunatic, and vol 3 of Sandman.