Page 54 of 54
Just ordered spiderman/deadpool #4 & #5 haven't read issue #3 but I just watched a review of it on youtube because people on ebay want stupid money for it
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
fwiw 4 and 5 are probably the best

in the high tier of Deadpool's writing
Last edited by Banjocal at Jun 6, 2016,
Glad them 2 are at a normal non ******ed price then

Going to go into an actual comic shop Wednesday to grab invincible iron man #10 and Civil war 2 #1
- Frank Castle
Is doctor doom still in the new iron man

i live for doom

let me know how the civil war thing is I am expecting a shit show
Ah shit that's my night filled then

I will warn you 4 is p shit but it frames 5, which is really good so it's worth it
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Just ordered spiderman/deadpool #4 & #5 haven't read issue #3 but I just watched a review of it on youtube because people on ebay want stupid money for it

I gave up on Spidey/Deadpool on the first issue lol

I read the a few pages out of the first Bitch Planet and it looks super promising. Also fuck can Ta-Nehisi just release the rest of Black Panther already.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
So I have to wait til next month to get invincible iron man #11 so that it can tie in two comics Civil war 2 #0 & #1 that I just bought
- Frank Castle
Got Saga vol 2 and the first vol of Papergirls, a new thing from Vaghn which is great so far.

@ali yea bitch planet caught my eye too the other day, will need to check it out
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I bought all of Bitch Planet the other day when Comixology was having its Matt Fraction & Kelly Sue Deconnick sale
What is everybody think of the new Punisher series that's actually rebooted now?
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Darwyn cooke died last month

His Parker series was amazing, kept hoping there would be more.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
got back to my re-read of Sandman last night and finished the Doll's House.

somehow completely missed how good the part about the guy who didnt die and met with morpheus every hundred years was.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I read a Thor today I enjoyed it and will continue with it
- Frank Castle
I'm trying to squeeze in as much DC before Justice League comes out.
So far I've read All Star Superman, Batman New 52 1-9, and Some Flash. Years ago I read pretty much all of Green Lantern from Sinestro Corps War to Brightest Day. That's my favorite comic book arc of all time.

All Star Superman was awesome. It really made me like Superman more than I ever have. I always thought he was a corny character and he is in All Star. Those stories were just so lovable that I can't really hate on Superman anymore.

New 52 Batman is ok so far. I like the Court of Owls because they are different. Batman bitch slapping Nightwing was hilarious to me.

I haven't read enough Flash to give a proper opinion.

I know the movie fucked up Green Lantern but I really want him in Justice League. If DC does another Green Lantern movie, just do Sinestro Corps war to Blackest Night. You can stretch that out to a few movies. Blackest Night is practically a Justice League event. They need to get GL going for JL2 if DC makes enough movies to last longer than Marvel movieverse.

Go read N52 Animal Man.
finally started looking through my dad's comic books to take inventory so i can start selling some.

gonna take a lot more time than i expected. looks like im probably gonna need to get a membership with one of the grading companies for some of his more rare stuff.

might be able to hock his extra issue of black bag Death of Superman on ebay or a specialized site tho.

the one grading company's site says they won't grade stuff inside poly bags and you have to have it opened. they apprently sell for $75 or more when still sealed so im gonna see if i can find a buyer.

might bring some of the stuff by this one comic store about an hour from my house, but i doubt they'd give me too much unless it was something the guy at the counter was really looking for and those sealed Superman issues apparently aren't even that rare.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I want to start reading Gwenpool but I already read 4 comics a month how can I justify this
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
I want to start reading Gwenpool but I already read 4 comics a month how can I justify this
dooooo it

(what's the plot anyhow)

I bought

this the other day

as the artwork might indicate, it's absurd charming and childish
Just read Arkham Asylum A Serious House On A Serious Earth.

Pretty fucking weird. The art/ overall design was great but I struggled to read any of what joker said and the story was a tad meh.
Manchester United
bought my first Dredd comic 'America' today, excited to read it sometime soon (after the bustle of uni stuff settles down a little).

I attended a talk at my uni which included the editor-in-chief of a publishing house called rebellion who are affiliated (own?) 2000AD so at the Q&A I asked him if there would ever be a good judgre dredd game lol, his answer talked about funding and stuff, but that he doesn't know but he hopes so.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
aw man that's depressing.
I've never been into preacher, but his Punisher stuff with Ennis was great.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o