Page 2 of 2
It's solid and great to listen to, it just doesn't seem to beg to be relistened to all that much. I'm waiting for a more fitting mood to go through it again.
I'm seeing them this summer.

I think we might have one of the greatest promoters in the emo scene right now. This summer, he's gotten Dowsing/Brave Bird, Algernon, Daylight and Xerxes/E!E! and we're gonna get Prawn, Citizen, Algernon/Joyce Manor, Prawn, WWS/Beau Navire, and a bunch that I'm forgetting. It's super hard to get bands across the border.
Shotty you're a ten, I wait for your drunk dials at 2:30 AM
My friend that runs the local hardcore venue is landing all kinds of bands like those.

I'm currently doing everything in my power to land the Pianos/Loma show.

For obvious reasons.
I liked False Institutions more too, I could listen to Nightmares and Thousand Grains of Sand over and over till I die.

Their full length was good, but I didn't like the vocals as much. The new song sounds much better IMO, and I'm really looking forward to this release.
I didn't know they were releasing stuff this year. I love the full length.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by jetfuel495
How's their full length? I have False Institutions and I love it.

I thought False Institutions had a decent amount of swag but I couldn't get into their full length.
From what i have heard so far i am liking this band alot. False institutions is not available to listen on amazon. Does anyone know anywhere i can get any of their music? PM me any links please!
Anyone got a link to 'Ships'?

(one that isn't a .RAR file)
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Last edited by InstantAXonHero at Aug 8, 2012,
I love Prawn! I only listened to them because I got one of their stickers from topshelf, but I'm glad I did.

I would also like a link to Ships.

Well they don't hide their influences one bit...I like it though.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Page 2 of 2