Page 9 of 9
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Quote by lookpizza
Full of Hell sucks though.

I don't think they suck, they're just not one my first choice to listen to.

Either way, it's going to be fun as hell at that show.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by asator
They're certainly better than Code Orange Kids.

No.
I'm an asshole.
punkforlife93
Call me Jed.
2,405 IQ
Ugh this needs to happen sooner.

And I honestly don't feel that strongly about COK, though I dislike em, it was more me trying to give Mike a hard time.
The Charm
King Platypus
534 IQ
I really love this split with Tiny Empires. No Mask is a great song, and Tiny Empire's half of the split slays.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Gerard_xD
-
684 IQ
Aw yea.

New Basement too, I assume it will be the last show DVD.

Mean Mr Mustard
Naked By The Computer
6,868 IQ
Hey does anyone have a good (high quality) picture of the Self Titled black and white vinyl cover, the one that's not the orange one with Tigers Jaw written over top? Im trying to get a better picture for my tattoo. Alternatively, does anyone own that vinyl and can take a good picture for me?

Also, really really liked that new song that was posted on the last page
Mean Mr Mustard
Naked By The Computer
6,868 IQ
Quote by punkforlife93
I can take a picture of mine tomorrow, should be able to google it though

Having a hard time finding any decent pic of the black and white one for some reason. Id appreciate it if you could do that for me man.
punkforlife93
Call me Jed.
2,405 IQ
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
Having a hard time finding any decent pic of the black and white one for some reason. Id appreciate it if you could do that for me man.

This took me forever, sorry.

Gerard_xD
-
684 IQ
Both of you have really nice voices and I'm jealous.

(related: I don't know if I've said before, but Best Kept Secret is really good. Even if the songs are kinda long )

rockfan7
UG's Best Surface Tension
1,525 IQ
Thank you, she doesn't think our voices work well together I think it sounds pretty good, wish she sang in more parts

And yeah, I'm going to try to bust out another BKS album over break that will hopefully sound like my old but more precise and less drawn out.
King Of Suede
UG's Unicycling Bassist
873 IQ
I didn't know these guys had a thread on UG. One of my favorite bands of all time.

Saw them for the first time in some Quaker school barn in the middle of Shartsville, PA or something n number of years ago where everyone was playing $1 games of Cee-Lo between bands. Amazing band.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
rockfan7
1,525 IQ
I thought for sure Tigers Jaw was bigger than The Menzingers. I would kill to go to that show, been meaning to see Menzingers headline.
Gerard_xD
-
684 IQ
So did I actually. Kinda convenient for me though, cause it means I wont be missing any of Tigers Jaw's set to get the last train home.

I've never listened to The Menzingers, I've heard pretty mixed reviews of them but I guess I'll check them out. I'm far too exited to finally see Tigers Jaw!

rockfan7
1,525 IQ
Listen to "On The Impossible Past" it was almost my AOTY last year.
Gerard_xD
-
684 IQ
Quote by rockfan7
Listen to "On The Impossible Past" it was almost my AOTY last year.

I can't find a link. If you could send me one that would be cool, if not I'll listen on YouTube.

InstantAXonHero
713 IQ
Hot damn, although the poster looks far too like that 'Architects' album. ALSO I'd hate to seen them at Hevy with all the posi hardcore kids.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
rockfan7
1,525 IQ
Did they ever record that album? Be good if they released whatever they had left if they're done.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Damn. I expected it sooner or later cuz they're young but still sad.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Mean Mr Mustard
Naked By The Computer
6,868 IQ
Never been this bummed about a band calling it quits. It's a shame, I thought all their new songs they put out were streets ahead of all their older material.
Gerard_xD
-
684 IQ
"streets ahead"

I am really sad about this. At least I'll get to see them live once, just a shame it won't be with the full line up.
This is the first time I've really been upset about a band splitting (well, kinda splitting) so this sucks.

Weaponized
Creaky
1,756 IQ
Right when I started listening to Snowing they broke up too. I need to stop listening to bands or something
Quote by Neo Evil11 at #33611170
If she is poor then she is a fucking idiot despite being an atheist.

last.fm
piratemetalhead
2,274 IQ
My bassist just showed me this band last week, shame they just broke up. Very well written, succinct, catchy but sincere emo. The twin vocals entwine beautifully. I've only listened to a few songs off their self titled so far, but I think I'll be listening to that album a lot in the near future lol

"I Saw Water" is a heartbreaking song. For some reason they remind me of the Cure a bit.