1 2%
The Trinity Killer- Arthur Mitchell
34 64%
Other
1 2%
Voters: 53.
Page 11 of 11
oh doakes <3 youre every black tv cop and i love you for it

i cant wait to see how this plays out, he wont leave dexter alone and he found the slide collection, this is not going to end well for him
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
:')
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

motherfucker

i should rewatch those early seasons.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Primus2112
oh doakes <3 youre every black tv cop and i love you for it

i cant wait to see how this plays out, he wont leave dexter alone and he found the slide collection, this is not going to end well for him

Want me to tell you what happens

I disliked the last couple seasons of Dexter, but the first few were very good. I enjoyed the atmosphere, how they captured Miami.
i just stopped at some point, can't remember when. 4th series maybe?

Quote by Trowzaa
i just stopped at some point, can't remember when. 4th series maybe?

If you've seen the season featuring Trinity, then you've already seen the best of Dexter. I think that was season 4?
Alright, it was just before that then.

Just chcked, it was end of 3

Quote by Trowzaa
Alright, it was just before that then.

Just chcked, it was end of 3

Well buddy....no reason for you to catch up on Dexter It was all downhill after Trinity, but it still had a couple decent seasons
Quote by TobusRex
Want me to tell you what happens

I disliked the last couple seasons of Dexter, but the first few were very good. I enjoyed the atmosphere, how they captured Miami.

i just watched it

fuck man that shit was crazy

he just keeps getting away with it against all odds
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Seriously, don't watch the last season unless you want to be completely dissatisfied.

Laziest fucking writing ever.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Yeah, I decided to read about it cos I was never gonna get there.

Lol'd hard when I read it.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
Seriously, don't watch the last season unless you want to be completely dissatisfied.

Laziest fucking writing ever.
The last season was hilariously bad. It was pretty amazing watching Breaking Bad's season 5 part 2, which was outstanding, and the trainwreck that was Dexter's last season air at the same time.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
I remember watching the final episode as it aired and ranting and making fun of it for hours afterward.

yeah sure, your son's better off without you. go live in canada, chop wood, and stare into space in a cabin