Page 56 of 56
Anyone here have a Nexus 6P? Google is replacing them out of warranty with Pixel XLs for the shutdown issues. I just called Google and have a Pixel XL on the way already, it couldn't have been easier:

http://www.androidauthority.com/google-offering-pixel-xl-eligible-nexus-6p-owners-800351/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nexus6P/comments/6y1tm2/official_6p_battery_shutdownbootloop_rma_thread/
Quote by Hydra150
I'm getting pissed off with my Oneplus X's bettery life, always battery anxiety as it plummets.

Looked around for phones with a focus on battery size (and budget-friendly), noticed the Lenovo P2 and the Asus Zenfone 3.
The P2 has a 5,100mah battery and the Zenfone just a bit less at 5000mah. The first looks like a bargain, but not much more powerful than my current phone. The latter has a better camera, and will be a good bit more expensive when it's released in the UK *soon*.

Worth waiting for the Zenfone 3 Zoom? Anything good I'm overlooking?
Either of these is bigger than I'd like tbh, over 5" gets unweildy for me but I'd learn to live with that for the extra battery peace of mind
oh btw this was all irrelevant cuz my Oneplus X broke and I bought a secondhand Moto G4 Plus to get me by
which I'll only be using for a couple months until I can afford the Sony ZX1 Compact which I've decided I need in my life
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
oh btw this was all irrelevant cuz my Oneplus X broke and I bought a secondhand Moto G4 Plus to get me by
which I'll only be using for a couple months until I can afford the Sony ZX1 Compact which I've decided I need in my life
My LG G4 is slowly slowly dying. It's currently slow and the screen keeps getting image retention. I need to keep reminding myself I have a Moto G4 in a box under my bed rather than buying a new phone.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by bjgrifter
I'll be getting a new phone eventually. Dunno what exactly, but I know Virgin has given a big finger to Android users and wants to push them off onto Boost, a sister company, so I'll be taking my money elsewhere off the Sprint network family entirely. Fuck that shit.

I'm using Cricket as my carrier and I have an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 I bought off Amazon (super good deal, got the phone, wireless charger, cases and screen protectors for less than 650 lol) I just switched the sim card over and no talking to people was plus lol. What I like about Cricket is that they use AT&T towers. My husband and I pay 90 bucks a month for us. He gets unlimited data, around 22 gigs a month of the high speed, but it slows down after the 22 gigs. He worked overnight, 12 hour shifts, so he used a bunch of data naturally but even after he would use the limit it was still faster than our other network. We live in pretty rural area too. I use less than 2 gigs a month but Cricket has given me 4 or 5 gigs a month and I really don't need it since I'm mostly hooked up to wifi at my home and workplace. I personally love it cause I'm not paying over 100 a month for our cellphone bill and I still get pretty good coverage.
STಠ_ಠ
when they're back in stock i'm looking to get a huawei honor 9

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Got a fair bit of Pixel 2 lust rn. Just need to remember that it costs more than my next holiday so I definitely shouldn't buy it
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Got a fair bit of Pixel 2 lust rn. Just need to remember that it costs more than my next holiday so I definitely shouldn't buy it

That pricing is killing me the Pixel 2 XL looks great but no way am I ever spending that much on a phone

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by ExDementia
EndTheRapture51 Same! $850 is a tough pill to swallow.

£900 for 128GB with no headphone jack!

Yooo my new phone just arrived

Got a LG G6 cos they were going at £220 off at Carphone Warehouse. £380 for the 32GB version. Can't wait to get home and crack it open. Moto G5 is still a good phone but the lack of storage space was killing me and I wanted a good camera again.

So, using my new Moto Gs5 plus now, which I got for 190€ instead of 300 for Black Friday.

Loving it!

In a way, I kind of downgraded, my old Asus Zenfone 3 max had 64gb and 16mp camera versus my now 32gb and 13mp (though I'm sure the dual camera feature makes up for it, and the Asus one wasn't brilliant anyway.

But, the screen was smashed, and it would have cost me 150 go fix it anyway, and I was never that happy with it in any case... Didn't like the bloatware, the interface and other things.

According to all the reviews, this is better anyway, and I needed a change and it was possibly the best thing for the price

I'll let you know how the camera works! For the moment, the sensors are brilliant, the pure android experience is a completely different thing and the speakers are better
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise