Page 386 of 386
^ That looks really interesting! Cool decal thing on the body, and that bridge is monstrous
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CSV Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
The 4ap is a semi-hollow/chambered model. The logo is an f-hole. The entire guitar is super light. The bridge is interesting. It's the abm single saddles they use for the multi scales. I've never seen it on a non-fanned before though. I would have preferred string-through body but the bridge seems super sturdy. I'm going to have to go and get the guitar on Tuesday.
buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.
Wow some amazing NGDs in here recently and I love it!! That's crazy to walk into a store and see a Mayones. I'd have likely impulse-bought it too! how are you liking those aftermaths? I love those covers, they go so well with that finish. I had a miracle man with that cover once but after I went to put it in a new guitar, I didn't feel like getting the body routed out for it to fit so I sold it and bought another miracle man with red bobbins.

acoustic mirror what brand is that? I can't read the headstock. Its beautiful and I love the back end! Can't wait to read your review and see more pics.

Time for all of us to go write some badass music!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

It's a skervesen 4ap. I need to go back to Hong Kong to grab it from my sister's place tomorrow. Will do a ngd after that.
buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.
Quote by SYLrules88
Wow some amazing NGDs in here recently and I love it!! That's crazy to walk into a store and see a Mayones. I'd have likely impulse-bought it too! how are you liking those aftermaths? I love those covers, they go so well with that finish. I had a miracle man with that cover once but after I went to put it in a new guitar, I didn't feel like getting the body routed out for it to fit so I sold it and bought another miracle man with red bobbins.

To be fair Guitar Guitar in the UK always have great stock, and I was lucky that they had a Regius that was similar to the custom sepc I was building.

Initially I didn't think I'd be a fan of the aftermaths, but for the genre I'll be using this guitar for they seem pretty darn good atm! Bridge pickup screams but still has quite alot of clarity - although some would say it can get a bit harsh. The neck pickup, whilst not massively versatile or renowned for a great clean sounds, does the job well with the patches I use on my Pod (especially coil tapped) which was a surprise, although I'm sure there are better/more versatile neck pickups around.

I'd actually probably prefer the pickups without the covers on, but it does make the guitar stand out even more which is cool.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CSV Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special