Crazed Shredder
Sheik Yerbouti
1,195 IQ
Nice album cover.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
onimacaroni
Exhumed Perversions
381 IQ
Quote by Steve08
That artwork is ridiculously awesome

oni, the music is actually pretty damn nice. What do you play, guitar I'm assuming?

Thanks very much! It was the same chappy that done Aborteds 'Coronary Reconstruction', a lovely guy to work with!

Yup the guitar, glad you like it man! Keep in mind this is just pre production demos, the album will be proper rapey!
onimacaroni
Exhumed Perversions
381 IQ
Aye man we just wanted the artwork to be something different than what you usually see bands doing nowadays, im really happy with it all!

And cheers mike havent seen you in ages! You should come down to a gig at some point
zzzHillzzz
88 IQ
This is lovely stuff, good load of class death metal coming out of scotland these days between you boys, cancerous womb, cerebral bore etc
onimacaroni
Exhumed Perversions
381 IQ
thanks very much man! did you catch the womb when they were touring ireland with guttrench n zombified?

were going on tour with cerebral bore in december, hopefully make it over to ireland in the future!!
zzzHillzzz
88 IQ
I did aye crowd in belfast was shite about 20 of us not including bands losing our shit, which is weird cause wormrot the week before had over 100 heads through the door.

Adamas handed their camera to the cancerous womb boys to take pics of them during their set so them lot zombified and guttrench just went into the bogs and take a load of pics of their dicks instead, woulda been class to see Adamas' reactions to the pics
onimacaroni
Exhumed Perversions
381 IQ
awwells! wormrot are ****in amazin live tho, couldnt believe how quick they were!

yup, chris from cancerous was showing me ones he had saved. it was all just dicks n arseholes, and him spreading his arse, right in the camera. 'why did you do that chris?' i asked

'cos it was ****in sexy' he replied. sums up cancerous womb right there, if theres no sexy, theres no womb.
zzzHillzzz
88 IQ
Wormrot's drummer was a machine and aye seems to sum up that bunch of headcases right enough
onimacaroni
Exhumed Perversions
381 IQ
yup, he was sound as **** too! do you know 2 guys from belfast, johnny hendrix abrol with the liberty spikes and dave nathan young, just a mad goregrind fanatic? possibly the soundest people iv met, they came all the way over from belfast for the putrid pile all dayer 'jst for d'craic' haha
zzzHillzzz
88 IQ
Aye I know Dave like and I've seen Johnny about, sure Dave's leg was still in the cast then as well lol

Heard a few stories the week after at desecration from him about the shite them lot got up to
OOgly bOObly
Lovecraftian TRITSIO
271 IQ
This is top-quality shit man
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
zzzHillzzz
88 IQ
Should be headin over for Glasgore in april to check yous boys out, looking forward to the super session glasgow always is
FrauVfromPoB
662 IQ
Quote by onimacaroni
Thanks very much! It was the same chappy that done Aborteds 'Coronary Reconstruction', a lovely guy to work with!

Yup the guitar, glad you like it man! Keep in mind this is just pre production demos, the album will be proper rapey!

You're so Scottish, its hilarious. Nice music too. A charming combination.
onimacaroni
Exhumed Perversions
381 IQ
Quote by zzzHillzzz
Should be headin over for Glasgore in april to check yous boys out, looking forward to the super session glasgow always is

Good shit man!! Thats the first gig we'v booked ourselves, cos no **** else bothers their arse! If you want something done best to do it yourself etc
Well looking forward to it, played with Dead Beyond Buried in 09, solid solid band!!

Quote by FrauVfromPoB
You're so Scottish, its hilarious. Nice music too. A charming combination.

Cheers man!! Have been known to wear kilts, be drunk and most importantly be nasty to englishmen. freedooooom
zzzHillzzz
88 IQ
There's a group over here the warzone collective that have started up a load of byob DIY gigs, always leads to messy nights Should check them out if you're ever over

Is good to see there's still people about that get off their arse and get stuff sorted for themselves
onimacaroni
Exhumed Perversions
381 IQ
happy new year chums. heres a track off of our album, released 1st of february 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI1k2UeVxOg&feature=youtu.be

we will be promoting it by going on a short tour with PYREXIA (USA) & BEHEADED (MALTA) at the start of march, playing in germany, holland, france and possibly italy. check it out tell us what you think
OOgly bOObly
Lovecraftian TRITSIO
271 IQ
Picked up the album - really hoping to get that free shirt :P
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,237 IQ
Solid, but not particularly memorable. Still, it's pretty good for a first album.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
OOgly bOObly
Lovecraftian TRITSIO
271 IQ
Alas not me - still looking forward to hearing the album though