Page 105 of 105
FTWD season finale was amazing
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Not possible. A strong female character like the junkyard leader can’t be ousted so easily with no proper build up. Sexism, bigotry, misogyny, etc.
Not a bad premier. However, if they had paced the end of season 7, this episode in a 90 min format could've been a great season finale. But now i suspect we'll get 5-6 episodes of fluff before we get a good mid-season finale
Last edited by bdof at Oct 23, 2017,
gonzaw
Yes, season 3's a real step up from 2
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I enjoyed the episode but again the editing with these random couple second clips of up close rick seemed to just interrupt the flow. It kept me intrigued except for the of course idiotic choice by Gabriel. He needs to die already
Quote by chev311e
I enjoyed the episode but again the editing with these random couple second clips of up close rick seemed to just interrupt the flow.

They're building up to the time skip that's coming up, I think. What we're seeing seems a lot like what the comics are like after the time skip.