Page 886 of 886
DamienEx1021
PC Police
209 IQ
Quote by -tempest-
ill see what i can do to help the cause friend! you don't have to listen to it, im just bored lol.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!
DamienEx1021
PC Police
209 IQ
Come on guys and gals! More participation in the Olympics thread! It can work, you just have to give some effort! We might actually have one category to vote on!
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
i'm immensely ashamed of myself.

went to a night-before-Haloween hardcore show last weekend.

had a few beers, was having a good time.

some guy starts talking to me about Pokemon.

then asks if i want to smoke a blunt.

haven't been smoking at all because of my new job.

get way too fucked up. stand in the furthest corner of the basement for the next band (Glue. pretty fucking cool.)

waiting for the next band, start to feel like i'm gonna pass out.

go to my car, fall asleep, miss Ugly Parts.

boo, me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Leonid Vilkov
578 IQ
Does anyone know why Damien Moyal left Shai Hulud? He left Culture and Morning Again because he didn't wanna be in a straight edge band and so far all I can find for his reasons of leaving Shai Hulud is because he couldn't get along with the rest of the members

AND POST IN THE OLYMPICS THREAD, YOU GUYS!!!
Last edited by Leonid Vilkov at Nov 7, 2015,
DamienEx1021
PC Police
209 IQ
Quote by Leonid Vilkov
Does anyone know why Damien Moyal left Shai Hulud? He left Culture and Morning Again because he didn't wanna be in a straight edge band and so far all I can find for his reasons of leaving Shai Hulud is because he couldn't get along with the rest of the members

AND POST IN THE OLYMPICS THREAD, YOU GUYS!!!

Go nominate more shit in the thread Leonid
So far we will have like one round of voting. I nominate anyone who I even consider to be a contender whether I personally think they are the best or not.

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Leonid Vilkov
578 IQ
You only said 3 nominations per category though. That was all I had
DamienEx1021
PC Police
209 IQ
Quote by Leonid Vilkov
You only said 3 nominations per category though. That was all I had

Then go second some nominations....

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

serenabergstrom
10 IQ
I know lots have poorly attempted to get a band going but failed miserbly I was looking for the ULTIMATE PUNK BAND LIST so I could add some from my city portland also I don't get emo as a genre?
DamienEx1021
PC Police
209 IQ
Send me a link tyo a page with your music and I will consider voting for you.

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
hello dead punx.

i finally managed to get my hands on a Gvernment Warning shirt on ebay after stupidly not buying one at their last NJ show years ago.

also i've been bumping Zero Boys and seriously regret missing them play here last year.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
DempseyPunk
go fly some kites
1,175 IQ
Yo, been a long ass time since ive been on this forum, traveling and settling down and whatnot. Thought id post a new(er) project ive been working on. Dont know if any of y'all like folk or folk punk, but my band just released a free EP

https://spudbugs.bandcamp.com/

What have the UG punx been up too? any old faces still hanging around? *-)
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
Wow, this place has changed. Decided to pop by on a whim and I guess they consolidated a bunch of the genre forums. I kind of regret missing that happen because the whole "NO THIS GOES IN THAT FORUM NOT THIS FORUM" thing must have gotten so out of hand.
DamienEx1021
PC Police
209 IQ
Actually they compressed all the forums because of inactivity. We have tried to stir things up but it falls on its ass.

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

-tempest-
hi, my name is matt.
751 IQ
there wouldve been if there was any amount of people still here. to be fair though, im too busy to be a regular on a forum
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
Who's going to see the Descendents next month?

This guy.