I'm a vocalist/guitarist looking to start an online hard rock/classic rock/grunge kind of sounding band. Ideally, i need a

1)Lead guitarist
2)Rhythm guitarist
3)Bass
4)Drums

A decent (doesn't have to be amazing) recording setup is required. Also, ability to write your own part is a must.

Anyone interested?
I'm up for rhythm/lead. My recording quality is likely to improve by Christmas but it's decent for now.
Gibson Les Paul Studio, I'll be getting a better way to record is what I was referring to in my previous post.
I suppose that would be the easiest, to do some covers before diving into originals. I do not have GP5 but I have TuxGuitar which can read GP5 files.
ive got addictive drummer if you want to go down that line
Last edited by SamR321 at Dec 13, 2010,
ive done it how do you want the recording two mp3's (bass,drums) or a cubase file?
Still need a guitarist? I have a gibson les paul studio and a line 6 x2. As for programs, i have audacity and the programs that came with the x2. If you want to see my skills, check my band/project Red Paul, but for my Guitar skills(my old drummer had a crappy setup). Its here:http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/redpaul/
If you message me, ill put up a newer demo.
I could do rythm 2. if u want more then 2 guitarists. i can sing too.
I play guitar & sing.
I play uke, too, not like you need that
&soyeah
:LedgeLovesLefty
What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt. -Mr. Krabs
The key to happiness is lowered expectations. -Chuckie Finster

TONYSLOANISTHESEXIESTEVER