Page 5 of 5
anyone in north america have experience with "the basar"? i'm trying to pick up bifrost's pagan reality, and thats pretty much the only distro that has it, i believe.
alternatively, if someone sees it elsewhere, that'd be cool.
Quote by Magero
I am a deathcore musician. I am above mere mortal minds.
The Pleasure Principle is the third studio album, and debut album under his own name, by electronic music pioneer Gary Numan, released in 1979. Released the same year as Replicas (under the name Tubeway Army), The Pleasure Principle also went to number 1 in the United Kingdom and paved the way to chart success for a string of synthpop acts such as Ultravox, The Human League, Depeche Mode and Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.

soccer apparel
soccer store
Any of you guys ever seen Adramelech's Psychostasia on a distro?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I need to find somewhere to get hoodies from in North America. So far I've just looked at Hells headbangers, and Relapse.
Most of their output was shit anyway.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
The Basar is legit. Ordered quite a few times from the north american one, although the packaging does suck.

As for sweatshirts, try Also a note, hells headbangers sometimes sells bootlegs, so be careful!
They like to steal people's money and give it to charities for disabled people just so they can create moral dilemmas.
What is this [forbidden link] all over this topic? I seen another post where someone linked to Darkness Descends, so Im assuming I can see links (being a newb & all)

I recommend Ossuary Industries for CD's: [forbidden link]
Catacombs for shirts, patches, hoodes: [forbidden link]
Last edited by oblivion_space at Mar 6, 2013,
Has anyone here done business with zionsgate at discogs?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
It's about time I got around to announcing this... In a couple of weeks I will be opening an online distro. Most of the old Coffins Slave stock will be available upon opening and new stock will follow shortly after. I've not set a planned opening date but I am aiming for early August. I will make another announcement when I'm ready to open. Here's the FaceBook page so you can go like it and stay up to date with my progress!
killer! will give it a proper look once I'm done with all the uni crap for the day

edit: hah just realised you're Lachlan's friend - he's just been raving about that Funeral release he got. Even better

"Национальный танец русских - это на ваших ебаных могилах".
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Aug 11, 2013,
Quote by Metal_Head1
I'm actually asking the same thing here, anyone know?
They've got some really neat patches.

It's like a 1:4 ratio of positive to negative reviews about dap666. I hear patches usually make their way to the person, but he's been known to rip people off and is a prolific bootlegger.
If anyone wants to note websites, just include them as ye see fit - dont rely on just my first post....people can scroll through the thread if they want to spot something specific.
Last edited by xgghc at Feb 5, 2015,
I don't know if this is the best place to put this but I thought I'd let you know I'm selling off a bunch of CD's (69 in total) on Discogs. A lot of black and death metal as well as other metal and rock music. Feel free to PM me if you want to haggle a price.

My Disgocs Storefront

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
How about for Digital downloads? i cant seem to find Repugnant's - Epitome Of Darkness anywhere (Amazon, Hells Headbangers, Bandcamp or itunes). Any tips for this lonely sojourner would be appreciated.

Cheers beers!