Page 10 of 10
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,228 IQ
I just realized that NASA's Commercial Crew and Cargo Program Office, the office in charge of the two programs that are "outsourcing" LEO cargo and crew flights to companies like SpaceX, Boeing, etc., is abbreviate C3PO.

Like the robot from Star Wars.

Whoa
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
StewieSwan
Decent User
5,012 IQ
"I'm sick of paying for these false bull that NASA puts out. Your tring to tell me one of the weakest forces in the universe "gravity" helped to cause a star to "explode"? A force that I can overcome just by jumping up and down. Not to mention the fact that there is no gravity In space!!! Stupid....."

Sign me up for that one way mars mission
666atheist666
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
831 IQ
Quote by StewieSwan
"I'm sick of paying for these false bull that NASA puts out. Your tring to tell me one of the weakest forces in the universe "gravity" helped to cause a star to "explode"? A force that I can overcome just by jumping up and down. Not to mention the fact that there is no gravity In space!!! Stupid....."

Sign me up for that one way mars mission

I could support a Soylent Green initiative if we could ensure it was only made up of these types of folks...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
StewieSwan
Decent User
5,012 IQ
Quote by Arby911
I could support a Soylent Green initiative if we could ensure it was only made up of these types of folks...

But don't you get it? We can overcome gravity just by jumping.
666atheist666
Gatecrasher53
Mysterious as TDSOTM
187 IQ
Nah, I like that in 50 years I can tell my grandkids the story of the 9th planet, Pluto that looks kinda like a heart and sorta like that homonymous cartoon dog. Maybe get them to stop playing their damn zero g laser games on the viewing deck of the SS Dongsmasher and spend some time with us old timers before we die and our bodies are cycled through the air-lock.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
831 IQ
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Nah, I like that in 50 years I can tell my grandkids the story of the 9th planet, Pluto that looks kinda like a heart and sorta like that homonymous cartoon dog. Maybe get them to stop playing their damn zero g laser games on the viewing deck of the SS Dongsmasher and spend some time with us old timers before we die and our bodies are cycled through the air-lock.

That's just silly.

Your body will be recycled for it's components, spacing you would be needlessly wasteful.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin