Quote by Ippon
Smith357, you also need a .44Mag.

Like this one?
"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
I’m impatent as hell. I want my TSO now god dammit
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

Now I need to set up my pistol belt

And now for the question that, thanks to Glock and it's progeny, sounds almost obscene:

Leather or plastic?
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Probably both actually.

Leather for use as an actual belt, other material for one that just goes around the hip/waist.
I'm skeptical about kydex for holsters and mag pouches.  Probably because I remember when they first started using it for knife sheaths and every one I had broke at the belt loop.  I have one such holster: an Alien Gear that is sort of a hybrid, with a leather belt slide and a kydex shell.  So far, it has held up well.  But I believe that there is no substitute for a good leather holster.  Kramer and Tex Shoemaker are my go-to holster makers.
I’m probably just going to get an entire rig from Double Alpha, including the holster.

300-400 for their top holster, belt, and three mag pouches.
Quote by Dreadnought

300-400 for their top holster, belt, and three mag pouches.

I get queezy at the price of good leather, but DaYum.

I about had a coronary when I paid $125 for this old Jock Strap Lawrence. 
Smith357 Yeah I don't mind spending money on good gear, especially if it involves firearms.

Everything I'm going to buy for this purchase is competition specific, here's a pic of the holster I'm going with (not my gun):

That's not my gun in the pic btw. Apparently this is one of the few, if not the only, race holster specifically designed for a CZ TSO.
Dreadnought  I don't mind spend money on firearms and either, as long as I can turn a profit if I ever sell. 

That 1911 in the pic reminds me of a race gun I built back in the 90s, a Springfield frame with stirrup style scope mount and a National Match slide, I loaded it up with all the speed shooting goodies but the scopes were much bulkier back then and the holsters left a lot to be desired aas they were just spring steel clips covered in leather. 

I had a holster similar to this one.

The only games I play now that I'm old and slow are Sporting Clays and .22 BR. Though most of the time I am that old fart at the end of the range just shooting my .38 caliber Revolver trying to put all my shots into one ragged hole.  
Wasn’t able to take it home, but got my hands on the Tactical Sport Orange today.

God damn that thing is nice. Great crisp trigger. Can’t wait to put some rounds through it
A camp knife I am working on, it is in the etching process currently. Differentially heat treated Damascus it will eventually get an ebony handle. You can see the acids already eating away at the soft steel while the hard edge remains almost untouched.  It's in the juice with an old Western skinning knife I am refurbishing for a friend. It will go on a nice chunk of button stag with some leather spacers in the Scagle style
Last edited by Smith357 at Dec 3, 2017,
Put a hundred rounds through the Tactical Sport Orange today for the first time  

The thing is way more accurate than me. My first 10 round 25m slow fire with it was a 96 (on a 25m NRA bullseye) and would have been a 98 if I didn't pull the trigger on a sight picture that I knowingly had off the X

It can easily shoot 100, and probably even punch Xs at that distance.

It's also fun to shoot fast

Also, Riflegear has one brand new Czechmate left LOL, of course they come in stock after I get the TSO:

https://www.riflegear.com/p-5972-cz-75-ts-czechmate-9mm.aspx

At least I can add a mount and red dot optic to the TSO or less than the Czechmate price  
Last week I nearly went deaf because I shot a .300 win mag without one of my earplugs in. Never in my life have I had a worse headache. I still managed to hit the 450 yard target though  .
How 2 stop nosebleeds?
Quote by flargenshparg1
Last week I nearly went deaf because I shot a .300 win mag without one of my earplugs in. Never in my life have I had a worse headache. I still managed to hit the 450 yard target though  .

Now imagine being in world war 2
With a handgun, not as often as I should, probably only a 50-100 rounds a year. bout the same as shooting the rifle left handed and left eyed.
Rarely with a rifle, but with a handgun, every time I take one to the range.  It might save your life one day.
Quite a while back as a kid i have, with my fathers guidance and physical support, fired a hunting sniper... but i prefer blades and the like, handled various different swords and daggers, survival knives etc