Page 59 of 59
i am going to have a comic book published with my wife. it'll be in your local comic shop in fall.

thanks for everything guys. it's the long lost one. follow me on twitter for more updates and stuff.
https://twitter.com/MatthewErman

http://comicbastards.com/comics/scout-comics-announces-seven-new-titles-for-2017
Yo dudes. wow it's been a while! I hope you are all well. I am doing pretty well myself. I haven't written anything in the past couple years, but I think I'd like that to change. Sometimes things just away from you.
Quote by Final
My fiance left me after years being together, and we have a house together that I'm staying in for the time being until we sell; starting over sucks, and I'm drinking a lot again, ha.

Sorry to hear, friend.

Not sure what your situation is, won't pretend to understand it; however, a tip I could offer for the drinking is to preemptively limit yourself. When I drank depressed, I found that I never over-drank if I only bought a six pack and made sure that was my only booze. Six was enough to make sure I wasn't driving but not enough to have it affect my next day.

Write some stuff, I'll read it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
She basically met a new guy and decided to throw away all the years we had together after knowing him two weeks. She swears it has nothing to do with him, that he is nothing more than a friend, and that it is over religious reasons, and how she felt so much guilt because of our sinful lives and how I wasn't religious, yet she hasn't been to church in over two weeks now anyway while I still go. So I'm not particularly taking her word on it, ha. It is what it is, I've been writing a little bit, nothing good, but some of the first stuff I've written in years, maybe I'll post one.
I'm so sorry to hear that.

And I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but up until now, I had never come across with religion being the reason of a breakup. As an atheist ( truly nothing against being religious ), I'm honestly unable to understand it.
I've heard of couples breaking up over religion, but not after years, usually just early on in the relationship. She truly is very religious, though, and I've truly never known her to lie, I'm still trying to understand it all, but I'm trying to move on too.
Quote by Final
I've heard of couples breaking up over religion, but not after years, usually just early on in the relationship. She truly is very religious, though, and I've truly never known her to lie, I'm still trying to understand it all, but I'm trying to move on too.
Yeah, I meant after years.

Best of luck in dealing with this change. Be strong and make a priority out of you.
Quote by Final
She basically met a new guy and decided to throw away all the years we had together after knowing him two weeks.  She swears it has nothing to do with him, that he is nothing more than a friend, and that it is over religious reasons, and how she felt so much guilt because of our sinful lives and how I wasn't religious, yet she hasn't been to church in over two weeks now anyway while I still go.  So I'm not particularly taking her word on it, ha.  It is what it is, I've been  writing a little bit, nothing good, but some of the first stuff I've written in years, maybe I'll post one.

Ly.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Quote by Final
My fiance left me after years being together, and we have a house together that I'm staying in for the time being until we sell; starting over sucks, and I'm drinking a lot again, ha.

<3<3