Page 58 of 58
Quote by michal23
Hey Dan - how's it going? i haven't spoken to you in years dude.
Yeah, it's been ages. I remember you had an Orange Rocker 30. I've thought about picking one up as they're so affordable and always a good amp. How you been?

Hey Jimmy!
reading some poetry today in columbus if anyone lives here. columbus arts fest. come say hi. i will be there reading at 4:15
So I come back to this forum after like eight or nine years to see if anyone from back in the day is still posting. And what do you know, the most recent post in this thread is from Matt. Still here.

I wish I had that level of commitment.

Fuck, I feel old.

How is S&L holding up these days?

I just want to sleep forever.

^ Holy shit.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Slightly unusual post from me, but I wanted to show you guys my progress in well-being.

This was me two years ago (when I nearly died). It was around the time I wrote the poems "Suicide" and "The Northern Atheist" that i posted on UG

This is me now:

Last edited by Bleed Away at Jul 3, 2016,
Dat stache game.

My stache grows in red. Looks gross. Much jelly.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
What's up, crew?

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by Bleed Away
I finally bought myself a guitar (acoustic and electric) after being in this website for over 10 years

More deets?
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Quote by Bleed Away
I finally bought myself a guitar (acoustic and electric) after being in this website for over 10 years

I forget some people on this website don't play anymore/never did. Are you just starting or restarting?
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by Bleed Away
剣 斧 血Only just started. But i am making quick progress.

If you want to hear my music, it's hear

https://soundcloud.com/stateofmodernage

Sounds like you're making the soundtrack to some 'out there' indie sci fi movie/game. Pretty cool.
Where she can't see you
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by vintage x metal
about to graduate again which is kind of wild & I haven't completely wrapped my head around it

here is a short documentary I made for my masters thesis. if you want to read the accompanying text, there is a google doc link that you can click in the video description.

Oh9puazpdrw

don't know much about the subject (despite it being v close to what my girlfriend's doing) so can't offer anything substantial, but i loved it. although "it's easy to fall in love with something familiar and yet mysterious"
Last edited by skagitup at Aug 29, 2016,
Just saw these, it's late so I'll make a note to come back to them!

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Hey guys, this forum has plenty of active writers...

Is there a way we could reboot the Writer of the Week/Month stuff?
Where she can't see you
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by 剣 斧 血
Hey guys, this forum has plenty of active writers...

Is there a way we could reboot the Writer of the Week/Month stuff?

Yes, we're working on rearranging things. Thanks for the interest!
Hey, um, hi guys and girls.

I love all of you.

You grew me up when I was 16 and posting total bullshit on here.

Last week I wrote a vanilla newsletter at work and my boss said "U rite good".

I said "C4C"?

Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Ganoosh
Hey, um, hi guys and girls.

I love all of you.

You grew me up when I was 16 and posting total bullshit on here.

Last week I wrote a vanilla newsletter at work and my boss said "U rite good".

I said "C4C"?

Ha! Good to see you, my man.
Quote by skagitup
don't know much about the subject (despite it being v close to what my girlfriend's doing) so can't offer anything substantial, but i loved it. although "it's easy to fall in love with something familiar and yet mysterious"

thank you so much
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

This might be a long shot but does anyone still have any of my texts perhaps saved somewhere or something? I've lost most of it.
Oh shit we got a name change.

@AngryGoldish -- don't think I see this said much, but if it does I would just like to reiterate: thank you for all you've done over the years.
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

Quote by culex-knight
Oh shit we got a name change.

@AngryGoldish -- don't think I see this said much, but if it does I would just like to reiterate: thank you for all you've done over the years.

That is such a nice thing to say. Thank you.

Andre came up with the name, but it was remarkably easy for us to persuade the UG staff to let us do it, despite having had such a hard time before. You've been a mod before, if I remember correctly, so you probably realise I should be reserved and somewhat careful with my words, but I think the admins and site owners realised that changes needed to be made. Their initial vision was not without flaws.

Andre and I will also be picking some new moderators as well to help improve the forum. Hopefully things will pick up again. At least we hope to get back to a regular routine.
Yeah, that's the next step, and it's not easy. I've been keeping an eye on here ( I'm still transitioning between calling it S+L and L+P ), mostly banning adbots, and there's very rare, or inexistant, regularity.

Dan and I hope this name change will finally catch all the right attention; it was the biggest change that simply needed to occur. And yeah, you wouldn't believe how easy it was this time.

It was almost literally like
"We feel the need to change the name"
"Okay, to what"
"Well, I was thinking something like Lytics & Poetry"
"Done."