Page 532 of 532
ctfod
Your move, creep
1,105 IQ
Hey so does anybody want to help me out in Bloodborne? I can't get past Rom
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Kytokinesis
rose tint my world
705 IQ
me and kirkisking can help. psn is in my sig
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

PSN: esunax
ctfod
Your move, creep
1,105 IQ
Right on. When are you good for?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Kytokinesis
rose tint my world
705 IQ
Any time tonight, I'll go ahead and log on. we'll have to set a network password in the game

theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
It actually was semi-abandoned and there is a new chat thread but people still post in this one occasionally.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
severed-metal
moo
4,329 IQ
What's up Steve, how you been doing on that mma kick and all that jazz? I dropped facebook sometime earlier this year, so I haven't been able to keep up with folks. Last I checked, you lost a good amount of weight and good on ya if you're still losing.
Steve08
Lord of Battery
390 IQ
Quote by severed-metal
What's up Steve, how you been doing on that mma kick and all that jazz? I dropped facebook sometime earlier this year, so I haven't been able to keep up with folks. Last I checked, you lost a good amount of weight and good on ya if you're still losing.
yeah, I was looking for you. Facebook kinda sucks honestly. Literally half my newsfeed is fucking Pokemon Go posts sometimes. Haha, I DID lose a lot of weight, but have unfortunately gained most of it back. I weighed 239 in October last year, but eating take-out + drinking consistently + not working out at all has ballooned me up to roughly 300 pounds right now. I kinda feel like shit about it, but I still feel fine physically so it could be worse.

I haven't actively been training for several months now, mostly due to lack of funds, but I am interested in resuming it again, yeah. I want to take an amateur fight eventually, but I need to get in much better shape physically, develop my "skills" technically, and strengthen myself mentally. It'll be a long time before I'm ready for that. It's still a long-term goal, but recently I've mostly just been focusing on music as my band has been flourishing and I feel as though investing time into it is not a waste of time. Good to hear from you again man.
Last edited by Steve08 at Jul 19, 2016,
severed-metal
moo
4,329 IQ
aw sucks dude. I recently just started getting back into weightlifting with a more focused plan since I've got spare time to focus. You gotta get back into that! Just hit up the gym or run, does me wonders. Lost like 15 pounds (around 180 at 5'7"). But I feel for that music thing, gotta do what you need to.

Well hopefully you get back into training sometime, I posted your band on nwnprod if you don't mind! Maybe this will get some funds, who knows.
Steve08
Lord of Battery
390 IQ
Yeah, I've never really committed to any fitness program long enough to see actual results. That's something I'd like to start doing while I'm 21 and still relatively young (old by other standards, tho). I'm 6'0" so it's not like I'm a tub of lard at this weight, but I hate having a fat pudgy belly. I've had one for most of my life, and it pisses me off.

I will, just not really sure when-- I was planning on renewing a membership somewhere with money I got from working, but I lost that job so now it's back to the drawing board for me. : /

And no, I don't mind at all! Thanks very much. I want literally anyone who might enjoy it to hear us.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
That reminds me of how I wanted to start playing football as a Free Safety but I don't qualify because, even though I have never played, I have exhausted all of my eligibility because I have been in school for more than 10 semesters. Not sure if it's worth it to write to like the entire NCAA staff or not.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

severed-metal
moo
4,329 IQ
Sure thing, I don't think it blow up because I'm not a well-known guy over there, but at the very least a few people might listen.

and yes, I feel that hatred. I let myself slip quite a lot, but if its any consolation, I'm 25. Gym isn't necessary, weights are cheap enough that you could get a decent enough pump going until you find the expenses for a gym. My stomach is definitely my least favourite feature, but that revolves largely around diet, or I just need to exercise more/more intense.

Eventually you kind of just have to crack the whip on yourself. It sucks, definitely. Sticking with things when not doing things is far easier is rough.

What's your musical appetite been as of late?
Steve08
Lord of Battery
390 IQ
Quote by theogonia777
That reminds me of how I wanted to start playing football as a Free Safety but I don't qualify because, even though I have never played, I have exhausted all of my eligibility because I have been in school for more than 10 semesters. Not sure if it's worth it to write to like the entire NCAA staff or not.
10 semesters? damn. Have you been at the same school the whole time?
Quote by severed-metal
Sure thing, I don't think it blow up because I'm not a well-known guy over there, but at the very least a few people might listen.

and yes, I feel that hatred. I let myself slip quite a lot, but if its any consolation, I'm 25. Gym isn't necessary, weights are cheap enough that you could get a decent enough pump going until you find the expenses for a gym. My stomach is definitely my least favourite feature, but that revolves largely around diet, or I just need to exercise more/more intense.

Eventually you kind of just have to crack the whip on yourself. It sucks, definitely. Sticking with things when not doing things is far easier is rough.

What's your musical appetite been as of late?
Hey, it's all good. Any exposure counts for something. I never even thought to post it on something like NWN, but I probably should have lol.

Then again maybe we wouldn't blow up there because we a.) don't wear gas masks and b.) don't rip off Blasphemy. KEK

Yea, I mean I hear about people in their 40s who JUST STARTED lifting weights or doing Jiu Jitsu, and single moms who work 60+ hours a week who still find time to go to jiu jitsu once or twice a week. Knowing that put a lot of things in perspective for me, mainly that I'm fucking lazy and am holding myself back as a person. But I'm getting closer to the point of being more disciplined as a person, at least.

Right now, I've been listening mainly to the new Zealotry, Blood Incantation, and Nucleus albums that came out this year as far as metal goes. I also got the new Perturbator album, which I love and would heavily recommend if you're a fan of dark electronic music. We actually are opening up for Blood Incantation and Nucleus in September on their tour for their new album which I'm pretty fuckin' stoked about. Recently I also have been listening to this cool prog band from the UK called GoGo Penguin which is a 3 piece consisting of piano, upright bass, and drums. I like them a lot.

Definitely check out Blood Incantation if you haven't yet though.

What about you?
severed-metal
moo
4,329 IQ
Laziness is such a damn awful thing, but good on your for taking initiative and acceptance. So many wear laziness as a point of pride.

Nucleus are still making music god damn, impressive. Yeah checked out Blood Incantation a little while ago, I made a post about them in the death metal thread for Interdimensional Extinction I believe. Solid band, new release didn't resonate with me as much, but everything else I've heard by them has been killer.

As of late, I haven't been listening to much. Been mostly jamming to Howls of Ebb and Pensees Nocturnes, Demon Bitch too. Musical tastes have slowed down until I get some things in order, then I can enjoy the plethora of releases I've yet to catch up on.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
Quote by Steve08
10 semesters? damn. Have you been at the same school the whole time?

6 1/2 years as an undergraduate and now I'm a grad student.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

Quote by Arby911

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

Kytokinesis
rose tint my world
705 IQ
Been in school 4 years and decided to stay another two to get my teaching certificate so I'm looking at 6 years in undergrad myself.

Kepulix
The Witchfinder
1,413 IQ
Any of you seen Peste Noire live? Are they any good?
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

MHDrunk
The Mad Baron
2,930 IQ
There is a new chat thread noob
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Kepulix
The Witchfinder
1,413 IQ
What the fuck happened to this forum?

Is nothing sacred?
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Last edited by Kepulix at Jul 27, 2016,
MHDrunk
The Mad Baron
2,930 IQ
They updated it a couple of weeks back, and it seems like threads of a certain size and above stop appearing properly on the page unless you have personally stickied them. So we made new main threads (chat thread, rec thread, thrash thread) yet no moderators around to sticky them. You can also like people's posts
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to