Page 336 of 336
Quote by severed-metal
Is this your scene haha? You'd actually fit in here quite well. There has been a lot of love for Perturbator, GosT and other bands in this genre. Just saying!

Nice, that tune is definitely dope! Haha nice, I've drifted towards the more softer synthwave stuff, like Timecop1983 and the likes, but I still can definitely dig those groups.

I am glad that it has re-surged VG, that is for sure! The great thing is that there are so many awesome artists doing so many different takes on the 80s, so to speak.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm

Still one of the best.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by Steve08
Razor is good shit.

This is sooo good
I love this one too:

“Music is a necessity. After food, air, water and warmth, music is the next necessity of life.” - Keith Richards

no words needed
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Original LP of

UGH!
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
^ Why I always loved this thread, always hearing cool new (to me) shit.

Been digging this a lot lately.

Album art has always stuck in my head and set the mental image I get while listening to the music to some degree, in this case that's very welcome.
last.fm
"the waves have now a redder glow..."
Last edited by RiffYourFaceOff at Aug 29, 2016,
^ Not bad. Wish I could hear the singer a bit better though.

Exodus - Children of a Worthless God

EDIT: responded to the wrong person. Sounds quite peaceful at some points.
Last edited by csch2 at Sep 3, 2016,
Exodus are somewhat hit and miss for me, still mostly hit though!!

Might give that album a full listen at work tomorrow, I've been on a thrash kick the last couple days and that would be a good transition. Enjoyed the first song. This album closed out today for me.
last.fm
"the waves have now a redder glow..."
have never actually listened properly to MDB - perhaps I should - considering what I was just listening to -

Tiamat - Wildhoney

whole thing really, no idea where the songs stop and start anyway...
^ Not really my kind of thing tbh

I got to work extra fast cos I was listening to D666
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

lol, Metal Church are classic, even the new album is pretty decent - watching them live this weekend!

Hey guys!

First if all GREETINGS for all the musicians here at UG! Look fwd chatting with Y'all fellow string rapists!

Check out my new video I put out:
Can send You all the presets/tabs etc if YOu want me, too!

Cheerz
I need this guitar sound. Sounds like a fucking chainsaw penetrating an ancient swedish oak. (2:35 to get what I am talking about.)

Last edited by Deciphered at Oct 7, 2016,
Aww yee farkin jews farkin

Absolute win on the two above. Though Destroyer still hasn't reached their earlier spirit of unrestrained primordial violence. Maybe that's for the next album

Gonna be binging on this for the rest of the day by the looks of it:

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
good stuff

Carnyx [Leaving Reason] - Happiness Among Your Bones

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean