Page 1105 of 1105
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Everything that you guys are suggesting is being done.

Does anyone want to do a general description of the Mane 6 for me while i do something else? It'll make building a lot faster.

I would but it would sound borderline retarded, I`m terrible at description.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

A unicorn named Twilight Sparkle has been told by Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria, to go to Ponyville and make some friends, as she is completely obsessed with her studying. From there, she meets many new friends, confronts villains and embarks on adventures, learning about the values of friendship, and about how to deal with all sorts of difficult situations in life.

I don't really like that last sentence, but I can't come up with anything better right now

If Hasbro has one on their site, that's actually decent, why don't we just "borrow" it?

edit:
From the website:

Meet the Ponies

TWILIGHT SPARKLE
For a unicorn who's new to the magic of friendship, TWILIGHT SPARKLE gets an "A+." She uses her magical powers to help her friends, and she's always ready to lend a helping hoof. Sometimes she gets on her high horse, but her love for her pals makes her a natural leader.
Check out all TWILIGHT SPARKLE products, videos and games!

APPLEJACK
APPLEJACK is a country pony who grew up on her family's apple farm. She's down to earth and dependable, and she's not afraid to get her hooves dirty. To her, any job can be done with a little horse sense and hard work. APPLEJACK has a knack for figuring out how to fix a problem -- fast!
Check out all APPLEJACK products, videos and games!

FLUTTERSHY
Graceful FLUTTERSHY has a special way with forest animals. Her favorite thing is to care for them in her quiet meadow cottage. That's because FLUTTERSHY is, well ... shy. She's sweet, soft-spoken, and kind of a scaredy-pony. Her friends love her for her kindness, and they work hard to bring her out of her shell.
Check out all FLUTTERSHY products, videos and games!

PINKIE PIE
PINKIE PIE is a free spirit who prances to the beat of her own drum. Actually, she prances to the sound of her own singing. She's playful and full of energy. She can talk till the ponies come home. She loves to invent silly songs, giggle, skip, and make her friends laugh.
Check out all PINKIE PIE products, videos and games!

RAINBOW DASH
RAINBOW DASH lives for adventure! Whenever there's a problem that involves danger, distant lands, and mysterious beasts, she's the first to help. She's bold. She's brave. She's also a bit proud and mischievous -- but wouldn't you be too if you were the fastest Pegasus around?
Check out all RAINBOW DASH products, videos and games!

RARITY
With her gleaming white coat and royal purple curls, RARITY is the most beautiful unicorn in PONYVILLE. And she knows it. After all, heads turn when she prances down the street. A talented fashion designer, Rarity loves to give the other ponies makeovers, and her dream is to design for PRINCESS CELESTIA.
Check out all RARITY products, videos and games!
Last edited by dawgeth321 at Dec 4, 2012,
Sure, link me to it. As long as it's brief, i'll put it in.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care

That's why they made spoiler tags!

edit:
Remember, we can use up a couple of posts right away. Not everything needs to be contained in 1.
Don't forget the products and games, also I think links to other non rule 34 pony sites as well. If the pro wrestling thread has outside links so should we.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
True, try something like.
TWILIGHT SPARKLE
For a unicorn who's new to the magic of friendship, TWILIGHT SPARKLE gets an "A+." She uses her magical powers to help her friends, and she's always ready to lend a helping hoof. Sometimes she gets on her high horse, but her love for her pals makes her a natural leader.
Check out all TWILIGHT SPARKLE products, videos and games!

APPLEJACK
APPLEJACK is a country pony who grew up on her family's apple farm. She's down to earth and dependable, and she's not afraid to get her hooves dirty. To her, any job can be done with a little horse sense and hard work. APPLEJACK has a knack for figuring out how to fix a problem -- fast!
Check out all APPLEJACK products, videos and games!

FLUTTERSHY
Graceful FLUTTERSHY has a special way with forest animals. Her favorite thing is to care for them in her quiet meadow cottage. That's because FLUTTERSHY is, well ... shy. She's sweet, soft-spoken, and kind of a scaredy-pony. Her friends love her for her kindness, and they work hard to bring her out of her shell.
Check out all FLUTTERSHY products, videos and games!

PINKIE PIE
PINKIE PIE is a free spirit who prances to the beat of her own drum. Actually, she prances to the sound of her own singing. She's playful and full of energy. She can talk till the ponies come home. She loves to invent silly songs, giggle, skip, and make her friends laugh.
Check out all PINKIE PIE products, videos and games!

RAINBOW DASH
RAINBOW DASH lives for adventure! Whenever there's a problem that involves danger, distant lands, and mysterious beasts, she's the first to help. She's bold. She's brave. She's also a bit proud and mischievous -- but wouldn't you be too if you were the fastest Pegasus around?
Check out all RAINBOW DASH products, videos and games!

RARITY
With her gleaming white coat and royal purple curls, RARITY is the most beautiful unicorn in PONYVILLE. And she knows it. After all, heads turn when she prances down the street. A talented fashion designer, Rarity loves to give the other ponies makeovers, and her dream is to design for PRINCESS CELESTIA.

Maybe take out the "check out all "insert pony" products, videos and games!" after every one.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Dec 4, 2012,
Yup, exactly

Quote by losing battle
Don't forget the products and games, also I think links to other non rule 34 pony sites as well. If the pro wrestling thread has outside links so should we.

Yeah definitely

edit:
you gotta totally leave those in
I'll try to contain as much as i can in 1 post because it just seems wasteful not to.

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. Keep it coming.
Quote by Axelfox
I actually like having the idea of having at least 2 posts. First one, obviously, has the fact that this in the second thread, general info about the show, etc etc. The second has more specifics like, maybe, the mane 6, but definitely more of the fandom.
I think the main six description should be right above the info one, it`ll look nicer that way.

If we have to have two though...
First post, about the page, show, cast, our youtube channel, ect.
second, fandom stuff.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

I'll reserve another post for listings like notable websites, notable achievements within the thread etc. But for now, i think Post #1 is finished. This is what it looks like. (copy/paste doesn't preserve the page breaks)

WELCOME TO FiM MkII! Sponsored by... About This Thread
Welcome to FiM 2.0. This thread was created because the old thread eventually became too large with 44K+ posts and 400K+ views. This thread directly replaces it.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (MLP:FiM) is the 4th generation (G4) of My Little Pony (owned by Hasbro) TV show that began in late 2010, with FiM being written by Lauren Faust; who also wrote the Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Imaginary Friends, among several others. This show is NOT to be confused with the first 3 generations of MLP from the 80's and 90's, which by comparison are bastardized monstrosities made to blatantly advertise Hasbro's toys and nothing more. With G4, Lauren Faust wanted to make a show that was not only entertaining for its young target audince, but their parents, too. It turned out to be so entertaining that people from a much wider demographic were drawn to it. Those who discovered the cartoon created threads about it on 4chan's /co/, and became a massive hit, with the show spreading it's way to the infamous random board, /b/. From there, the popularity of the show exploded. Ever since then, it's been constantly growing. And that's how Equestria was made

The Mane 6 Ripped from the FiM website:
The General Plot The plot begins in Season 1 with a unicorn named Twilight Sparkle who has been told by Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria, to go find some friends as she is completely obsessed with her studying. From there onward she meets many new friends, confronts villains and embarks on many different adventures, learning about the values of friendship and how to deal with all sorts of difficult situations in life. Seasons and Episodes --> THE UGFiM CHANNEL <-- (All rights and registered trademarks reserved) Simply click on a season playlist to begin. New episodes will be uploaded to the channel as they are released. Notable users The following list are regular users of the old and current thread. NUMA-WAFFLE T00DEEPBLUE Shotgunmerc dawgeth321 stratman_13 davrockist Metal4eva_22 necrosis1193 l69l conor-figgy SkeanAR ESPLTDV401DX 'Leviathan' bassofthe Fatlumpthe1st iwannabesedated FireFromTheVoid MetalIronForce Avatar List If you want an MLP avatar, check to see if it isn't taken first. MLP AVATAR LIST Rules All Pit Rules apply. It's suggested by moderators to try to keep on-topic.
Quote by Axelfox
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 4, 2012,
It`s so cramped now.
And you gotta leave a space between the center things and the stuff outside them for them to work.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Yep. The mods requested us to close this one because of it's size.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
It`s so cramped now.

That's because copy/paste doesn't paste in the page breaks.
Quote by Axelfox
Aww. I still don't get why two large threads is better than one really large one. Mods orders though, so works for me.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
What's the thread name winner?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
They did indeed.

Looking good.

2 things:
1. For the plot, I don't really like the "it begins in season 1" just because I think that's fairly obvious
2. For avatars, I would potentially add something about asking the original use of a duplicate if they'd share (because we do have the fluttershy dual thing). Also, if it's not on the list speak up and it can be added.

edit:
@void
The formatting wasn't preserved.
Quote by necrosis1193
Aww. I still don't get why two large threads is better than one really large one. Mods orders though, so works for me.

I know. But they'll take this one down if we don't. Don't worry though, the OP for the new thread will be a lot more organized.
Quote by losing battle
What's the thread name winner?

Friendship is Magic MkII: The Fun Has Been Doubled!
Quote by Axelfox
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Yep. The mods requested us to close this one because of it's size.

That's because copy/paste doesn't paste in the page breaks.

Alright, it`s fine with me now, if I kept going I`d feel like I`m nitpicking.
But...
who also wrote The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, among several others

Quote by dawgeth321
edit:
@void
The formatting wasn't preserved.

I know that now
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

"When I took the job, I braced myself for criticism, expecting many people — without even watching the show — to instantly label it girly, stupid, cheap, for babies or an evil corporate commercial. I encourage skeptics like this to watch Friendship Is Magic with an open mind. If I'm doing my job right, I think you'll be surprised."
—Lauren Faust

Have that quote as the first thing, and also say that the reason we like the show is because it's good. With stress on those two words. That'll help clear away all the ulterior motives people come up with, like trying to be more manly or cool or assuming its a fetish.

Also, embed Sonic Rainboom. And maybe Party Of One or Dragonshy.
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
Maybe not first thing, but it needs to be in there.
And I edited something into my last post.

^I set up our own youtube channels, has all the episodes in order.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis