Page 2 of 2
bklinger83
UG's Only bklinger83
153 IQ
I liked the first season. My wife won't watch it with me though so I had to watch them by myself, but I thought it was pretty good. I liked the season finale too, hope it comes back for a second one!
pbiggie
UG's Ground gym leader
326 IQ
I've only seen a couple eps of the Aussie version, but i love what I've seen. sooo damn funny.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Jazz Funeral
O.N. Original Nunt
16 IQ
I've seen four or five episodes by a friend's house and loved it. Just set my DVR for it the other night.

Great show.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
strait jacket
cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt
177 IQ
The american version is still getting in its groove, having jason gann as wilfred for both versions is giving it a boost though.
also hearing spyro being dirty is freaky.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
byob_soad2
ᕙ༼◕ 
492 IQ
watched the whole first season in a day with my gf. We would've watched more if netflix had more
lushacrous
drunkacrous
190 IQ
I haven't seen any of the Australian version, but I keep hearing how much better it is. But even still, AMERICUH
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Diamond Dave
1,428 IQ
Quote by lushacrous
I haven't seen any of the Australian version, but I keep hearing how much better it is. But even still, AMERICUH

they're quite different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh7swvSjKQY

I don't mind either of them.
Joshua Garcia
Lost boy
5,671 IQ
Only 2 more episodes left for season 2. Don't leave me Wilfred! D:
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
i haven't been watching any of the current season. it kinda took a really depressing turn and wasn't even funny most of the time. just sappy.

i dunno. i'll have to try again. when i tried watching the last episode of season 1 and the first of season 2, they were both with people that hated the show purely on the pretense that they find Elijah Wood creepy.

kinda difficult to watch anything with someone in the room bitching and making fun of it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
SaintsofNowhere
Mostly landscapes
2,464 IQ
I won't start posting in every thread for every show I watch, but I feel compelled to say I've been watching since episode 1. I feel like season 1 was a lot better than season 2. Maybe I just miss the humor element of them smoking out of a gatorade bottle bong all the time. Idk. Some of the episodes this season have been good though. It just seems like they haven't made any progress in the loose storyline whatsoever. It's become more of a show you could watch any episode of and keep up instead of one you have to watch on a weekly basis.

Joshua Garcia
Lost boy
5,671 IQ
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I won't start posting in every thread for every show I watch, but I feel compelled to say I've been watching since episode 1. I feel like season 1 was a lot better than season 2. Maybe I just miss the humor element of them smoking out of a gatorade bottle bong all the time. Idk. Some of the episodes this season have been good though. It just seems like they haven't made any progress in the loose storyline whatsoever. It's become more of a show you could watch any episode of and keep up instead of one you have to watch on a weekly basis.

Not entirely true. I watched the second season first, and then went back and saw the whole first season. And after looking back, I realized I had actually missed quite a bit (ex: Ryan being a blackmailing lawyer, causing Kristen to leaving to India, Squishy tits. Tehe), which all have a follow up episode in season 2. Other than those minor plots, the first and last episodes of each season definitely seem to hint at answering the question as to why he can even talk to Wilfred in the first place. I guess they wanted us to have a good understanding on their relationship to feel more dramatic when it comes.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
v Smash dat mf
SaintsofNowhere
Mostly landscapes
2,464 IQ
Yeah but those are minor. If you've watched a decent amount of episodes then you can keep up regardless of the order. I mean I guess you can't just watch any episode, but there's definitely not a continuous storyline... just recurring points that are never answered...

ma_tt11
Threadkiller
889 IQ
My friend introduced me to this show. It's....interesting, to say the least.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Extra Ordinary
Meh
197 IQ
This show is awesome. I've only seen the American version because I have FX on my On Demand channel.
Seasons finales are the best.
iro-bot31
Jazz Hands
503 IQ
I watched the first episode a while back and thought it was pretty bad. Then a couple weeks ago I was looking for my next show on Netflix after finishing the fourth season of Breaking Bad, saw that Wilfred was up, and figured I'd give it another shot. I'm glad I did, it's a pretty funny show (though I've still only seen the first season).
TSmitty6
In the traphouse
300 IQ
I like it. There are a few clunkers, but other than that it's been good.

I always wanted to pimp slap Ryan and be like MAN UP! I mean, not in like a bro grow a pair way, but like a basic level, get out the friendzone or just date that chick that likes you at work type of way. At leas the has Wilfred
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
CarryMeHome
Banned
81 IQ
Do any wilfred fans know where I can watch the American Wilfred Season 2 online?
Joshua Garcia
Lost boy
5,671 IQ
Quote by CarryMeHome
Do any wilfred fans know where I can watch the American Wilfred Season 2 online?

No. You can buy episodes on Amazon or iTunes... I think? I'd just give it some time. It will be on Netflix. I remember how I had to buy the 1st season because it wasn't available anywhere else. Then about 2 months later the whole thing was on Netflix. And I was all like

Also, Season 3 is to start some time in June. Think it might be the last, but what do I know? I'm pretty darn excited for this.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
v Smash dat mf
Joshua Garcia
Lost boy
5,671 IQ
Final season of Wilfred (American) starts tonight on FXX btw.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
v Smash dat mf
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 25, 2014,
CL/\SH
🤖
1,083 IQ
I think I watched the first season and a half but got tired of how it was basically the same shit over and over. Elijah Wood gets ****ed over time and time again by the dude who reminds me of Jim Jeffries

edit: god dammit i need to pay more attention when someone necros a thread
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Joshua Garcia
Lost boy
5,671 IQ
Necro'd because last time I made a wilfred thread Blake posted the link to this thread and the mods locked up mine.

So deal with it mothaf
Quote by Hal-Sephira
v Smash dat mf
Pastafarian96
Piano nerd for the ages
2,454 IQ
The American one is shit, just idiotic.

The Australian one is far better.
si accepero tempus ego dilexi vos

Honoured friend of Harvey Swick

Fascinating stuff by me

A poem.

Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls
CL/\SH
🤖
1,083 IQ
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Necro'd because last time I made a wilfred thread Blake posted the link to this thread and the mods locked up mine.

So deal with it mothaf

Blake's a bloody toaster molester then
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Nelshizzle
Banned
2,790 IQ
Is it a good show?

I want to watch this show with my wife, but i'm not sure.
deadsmileyface
jesse's dead
2,011 IQ
Quote by Nelshizzle
Is it a good show?

ive seen like one episode and it was hilarious
Joshua Garcia
Lost boy
5,671 IQ
Quote by Nelshizzle
Is it a good show?

Yeah, I think it's hillarious. Most of the episodes revolve around some kind of morality, but the interaction and relationship between the two of them is what makes it funny.

There's also the mystery of just what Wilfred really is, which gets closer to answering each season.

A lot of people say the Australian version is funnier, but I haven't seen it, so I don't know. Might try that after this finishes.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
v Smash dat mf
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 25, 2014,
Pastafarian96
Piano nerd for the ages
2,454 IQ
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yeah, I think it's hillarious. Most of the episodes revolve around some kind of morality, but the interaction and relationship between the two of them is what makes it funny.

There's also the mystery of just what Wilfred really is, which gets closer to answering each season.

A lot of people say the Australian version is funnier, but I haven't seen it, so I don't know. Might try that after this finishes.

Very different, in the Australian version there's all sorts of depravity.
si accepero tempus ego dilexi vos

Honoured friend of Harvey Swick

Fascinating stuff by me

A poem.

Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
It's pretty hilarious

The episode in the nursing home in season 1 is easily the funniest episode they've ever done though