Page 96 of 96
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,169 IQ
that's embarrassing.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,267 IQ
Quote by TheChaz
So my Irish roommate had 4 friend from Ireland stay with us over the last week and we went to a beer fest Saturday afternoon. Tried about 20 beers I would say. The Irish absolutely fucking HATED almost every beer we tried. They said IPAs all taste like bog water and ended up liking maybe 3 beers out of the 20. Then when we were drinking after they got bud light cran-ber-ritas. So much for the legendary drinking ability of the Irish.

They're spot on with IPAs ?
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
JackSaints
Titleless Peasant
213 IQ
The Tesco I sometimes buy booze from has got loads of new stuff in (mostly IPAs). There was so much new stuff to choose from I actually had to take an entire minute to decide what to get.

One of my purchases was an Adnams Ghost Ship IPA and it was one of the best drinks I've had in ages (I've tried some Adnams stuff before and thought they were decent but nothing special). If you like IPAs go and get an Adnams Ghost Ship right now.

That is all. xxxxxxx
I have nothing important to say
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Quote by flexiblemile
so Dave Mustaine is announcing a partnership with Unibroue to make a "à tout le monde" special edition beer.

Anyone know Unibroue here? They're big here in Quebec but I don't know about elsewhere.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dave-mustaine-is-launching-megadeth-beer/

I've seen it before but I'm just across the bridge anyway.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,267 IQ
Unibroue is very popular.
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,748 IQ
Just came back from Austin...amazing beers there. One stood out above the rest, Hops & Grains. I tried an IPA, a kolsch style, and porter from them. All super good. Not normally a fan of kolsch but theirs had such an amazing transparency in the flavor without being typically bland. Shame they're local only. The IPA I may even like better than dogfish head 60min.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
StewieSwan
Decent User
5,036 IQ
speaking of dogfish head, I tried a session sour by them today with like lime and sea salt.

would recommend to a friend
666atheist666
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Having a nice beer from Whitewater brewing co right now.

Its called the farmers daughter
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
TheChaz
Other Barry
547 IQ
Another Irish guy staying over at my house. He likes Bud and Coors Light. WTF is wrong with these people.
BrainDamage
Knirps for moisture
4,276 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi
Just came back from Austin...amazing beers there. One stood out above the rest, Hops & Grains. I tried an IPA, a kolsch style, and porter from them. All super good. Not normally a fan of kolsch but theirs had such an amazing transparency in the flavor without being typically bland. Shame they're local only. The IPA I may even like better than dogfish head 60min.
I'm going to Austin in October. Go on...

I was in Colorado a few weeks ago and ended up going to Avery Brewing for their 23rd anniversary party. For $60, you got 9 beers, food, and a North Mississippi Allstars show. I had the following:

Pump[KY]n (2014)
Fiel Al Estilo
Double D's
Samael's Oak-Aged Ale (2006)
The Beast Grand Cru (2005)
The Reverend (Bourbon Barrel Aged)
Uberschwein
Ale To The Chief
El Gose

Most were good. Samael's and Beast Grand Cru were excellent. Only one I didn't like was Double D's.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
剣 斧 血
Pimp, apparently...
657 IQ
Dark side of the moose.

'nuff said
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,748 IQ
Quote by BrainDamage
I'm going to Austin in October. Go on...
Definitely visit Hops n Grain brewery. Their weekday happy hour has $2.50 beers...and are amazing! Free tour as well, though not that much to see. Cool staff though.

I also went to Craft Pride which is a bar that has a wide selection of the local brews. Can't go wrong.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana