Page 103 of 103
NewDayHappy this is my first time trying modelo, it's alright. It doesn't have a very full taste, it's quite flat tbh. It's 5.4% abv so 4 of these gets me quite tipsy. I'm more of a Heineken guy, so I gotta agree with you. I've been drinking a lot of dogfish head as of late, so I wanted to try something a bit more popular, well the most popular import at least also got a handle of knob creek sippin
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

https://soundcloud.com/slowdeathhooks

Quote by k.lainad
NewDayHappy  this is my first time trying modelo, it's alright. It doesn't have a very full taste, it's quite flat tbh. It's 5.4% abv so 4 of these gets me quite tipsy. I'm more of a Heineken guy, so I gotta agree with you. I've been drinking a lot of dogfish head as of late, so I wanted to try something a bit more popular, well the most popular import at least also got a handle of knob creek sippin

I'm going to cut the shit, I am an alcoholic. If I was stranded on an island with Modelo beer I would kill myself.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Negra Modelo is the last of a specific type of style based on German recipes from important brewers who fled at the start of Nazi occupation. Brewers at the time were considered important figures and many were given a heads up about the Nazi invasion, immigrating to Mexico. The German/Mexican historical relationship is pretty strong regarding beer, music, and other things.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I can't stop drinking this cheap shit:

(my heads are never that crazy though ha)

every time I pass the newsagent I pick up a bottle along with the odd red stripe and whatever random perla. (I usually start with something nice like a decent whisky then if I want to get buzzed I resort to the cheap shit)

I mean it's not actually that bad but I'm finding I get so fatigued on ipas and all other craft beers that I am quite content to just guzzle lots of mediocre witbier instead.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
HEY I had Founder's Breakfast Stout the other day, which I've been trying to find for years.

It was fantastic of course 
My God, it's full of stars!
Having a party tonight so I will be drinking the #American #Classic Bud Light pray for me lads.
Working as a team to develop and brew a beer at a local brewery for a fundraiser thats coming up

What kind of beer should it be?

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by Dreadnought
HEY I had Founder's Breakfast Stout the other day, which I've been trying to find for years.

It was fantastic of course 

That's another that's earned a dedicated spot in my fridge since I grabbed my first four pack.
Deschutes Obsidian Stout, New Holland Dragon's Milk (bourbon barrel), Boulevard Sixth Glass, O'Dell IPA, Wasatch Polygamy nitro porter, and that.
I was keeping Firestone Walker Wookey Jack on hand, but they stopped carrying that it in my local store. I need to harass them about that...
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Working as a team to develop and brew a beer at a local brewery for a fundraiser thats coming up

Banana split stout
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

1) adambier

2) Vitus clone

3) malt liquor (not a joke)
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

Orange + coriander porter

Or if you really want to be interesting... Mexican style lager WITH THE LIME ALREADY IN IT you nut
7-piece drum mic set for sale. See classifieds.
It's about to be summer and y'all are suggesting porters and stouts , smh
m8 i drink wit and saison and all that summer shit in winter who cares
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

belgian/german wheat/wit/whatever with no ipa-esque shit going on just because those beers are seriously under explored in craft shit. prob won't sell well because the majority of dorks who jerk off over hops won't be interested but I'll love ya for it, even if i never have the opportunity to try it.

OR true red ale not "red" ipa at all. best red ale i've had in ages (aside from traditional uk breweries of course) was from some Japanese brewery because us and uk craft guys hop the crap out of them and eu guys don't touch it yet. or an english bitter maybe.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
m8 i drink wit and saison and all that summer shit in winter who cares

belgian/german wheat/wit/whatever with no ipa-esque shit going on just because those beers are seriously under explored in craft shit. prob won't sell well because the majority of dorks who jerk off over hops won't be interested but I'll love ya for it, even if i never have the opportunity to try it.

OR true red ale not "red" ipa at all. best red ale i've had in ages (aside from traditional uk breweries of course) was from some Japanese brewery because us and uk craft guys hop the crap out of them and eu guys don't touch it yet. or an english bitter maybe.

Try Karl Strauss Red Trolley if you can get yr hands on it over there. Best red I have ever hand by a mile.
Quote by whoomit
Good beer doesn't go out of season honey

Yeah I wasn't being serious, my first suggestion is a dark beer

But my suggestions are better tbh
Quote by theguitarist

The brewery we're working with is belgian inspired so I may push that. Or the Vitus clone. At the meeting, if anybody suggests an IPA I will drown them. Anyways it starts tomorrow I'll try to post the end result.

All good suggestions though I'll probably bring them all up.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Today