Page 98 of 98
I went to this Asian supermarket in town and bought Japanese beer;

They also had Asahi Black & Sapporo Black, but they looked like ales so I didn't buy them.
They also had beers from Thailand and China I've never heard of as well as Tiger from Singapore.
I just wanted to get my J' Beer on.
"ビール"
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Nov 12, 2016,
"No!"
Was my real reaction to my Coors Light.
I bought a six pack of Coors Light because I'm 30 and have never had one before, so rather than get a beer I liked, I decided to try one I've only seen and not sampled.
"No!"
Was what went through my mind upon my first mouthful just now; waited for the mountains to turn blue and everything on this cold activated beer bottle label.
I have 5 more; which is probably why I thought
"No!"
in the first place - after tasting the beer.
I guess it's okay... I guess; It's no Budweiser, I'll tell you that much.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Nov 20, 2016,
Quote by treborillusion
I went to this Asian supermarket in town and bought Japanese beer;

They also had Asahi Black & Sapporo Black, but they looked like ales so I didn't buy them.
They also had beers from Thailand and China I've never heard of as well as Tiger from Singapore.
I just wanted to get my J' Beer on.
"ビール"

I had the other 2 before but never had Kirin; I now know why Kirin is ichiban...
My new favourite Japanese beer; Kirin Ichiban beer.
Quote by laid-to-waste