Page 8 of 8
ali.guitarkid7
Gets Easier
2,304 IQ
It's back!

[EDITING BY KGB] --User post capitalist smiling face. Swine sent to count trees in gulag.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Ali priori / Ali posteriori
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Jesus christ Ali is a nutcase

I actually feel sorry for him, like seriously, get help
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
Just when you think thread is dead. Thread come back to life.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,209 IQ
i was just telling my radio cohost about some of the stories from this thread last week

and then the thread gets bumped

such is government surveillance in soviet russia
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
gonzaw
UG's Secret Agent
6,087 IQ
Moscow man decide to work as security guard in potato serving community center, for the greatness of the Motherland. He starts working shift at 0 am, like good soviet worker. Fellow working comrade tell him of four animatronic robots; they represent capitalist pig for child potato peelers to laugh at.
Comrade tell him that capitalist spirit still in robot, so they roam the center at night searching for comrade to convert to evil ways. Man accepts job, work never refused in Mother Russia.

At 3 am man hear noises outside of room. Man take shot of vodka and light up torch, but then robot jump in front of him. Robot in fact is robot of comrade Lenin, working overtime at night like any good soviet robot.
Man and robot laugh and tell stories of defeat of capitalist pig, and joy of peeling potatoes for the Motherland.

Robot then take suit off. Secretly KGB agent, who arrest man for not sharing vodka with his comrades. Man sent to count trees in Siberia.

Such is life in Mother Russia
Last edited by gonzaw at Oct 6, 2014,
Nelshizzle
Banned
2,790 IQ
Young man stand in trench on border of Stalingrad and German forces. My vodka speaks to me in subtle sweet song, as if fine beauty awaits such pain and love. I think of family home, and what they would say if I came home, but I am not. I am soldier of Mother Russia, my one true love. This vodka, my only mistress..

Day 53 in trench on border of Stalingrad and German forces. My vodka dresses for me, in sweet glass, tempting me with love and tears. Bottle is empty, but my love for vodka is not gone. Bottle makes way to genitals where soviet penis is gently placed in vodka for love making. After sweet vodka love my commander Tolyskronikov orders me to remove soviet penis from vodka bottle, but his opposition to our love brings it harder for me to let go.

I am sent to Siberia to count soviet penis in vodka bottle.

Such is life in Soviet Vodka.
Shredwizard445
Registered Substance User
84 IQ
Two Comrade enter cave to spelunk to make strip mining operation for motherland

Monstrous Entity dissuade Comrade from entering further

Cave detonated to accelerate materials acquisition for all. Expedition is profitable.

Comrade receive great honor overseeing chemical disposal of Chelyabinsk-65

My arranged mating creature Борбала feels that I am unrecognize by my superiors

Борбала is executed with Пулемёт Дегтярёвa Пехотный Pulemyot Degtyaryova Pekhotny for question of authority that give her square kilometer of farmland and husband

Such is life for chosen people who must sweat to live
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Shredwizard445 at Oct 6, 2014,
smartguyreviews
Kenny G on Ecstacy
863 IQ
got this shit stickied

long as i breathe ittl never die

i got one in an old ass email gotta dig it up right quick
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,209 IQ
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It's back!

[EDITING BY KGB] --User post capitalist smiling face. Swine sent to count trees in gulag.

If comrade have time to smile, comrade not have enough working to occupy.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
MeTallIcA313
Baby Please Don't Go
280 IQ
I still remember this thread from my lurking days. Classic
DukeDeRox
I draw STUFF
87 IQ
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I still remember this thread from my lurking days. Classic

I oddly thought the same thing