Skyler White
46 30%
Marie Schrader
83 54%
I like dudes, bro
25 16%
Voters: 154.
Page 521 of 521
I'm dumb and can't figure out what Saul's fake crying accomplished from the other episode
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I want to see more of the Mike and Gus and nacho stuff. Jimmys story with all this commercial stuff just really feels like filler. Like idk why this even matters anymore. Plus I just don't buy his schemes with the drum stick and getting out of community service.
it kind of feels like the show needs to do an OITNB, but won't out of principle

the cast is more interesting than the lead, u dig?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
i take it back the car boot shoes thing was genius
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Poor grandma
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Dammit Jimmy, y u have to manipulate poor ol grandma like that? I don't like you anymore ;_;

Poor Howard too. Like, he's a rich elitist only wanting to make a profit and the like, but he was such a bro and now he's getting hung o by everybody ;_;

Ep was perfect. Everything is set up for the finale, everything seems to be going to shit, and anybody can come up on top or fall.
^^^ LOL I legit felt bad for that old lady. He did what he had to do though im sure thouse old bitches will tame down haha.
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
I kinda wish next week was the series finale, but we're not quite there yet. Always felt this should be a short series. 3 seasons seemed enough for a Saul Goodman back story.

Plus it's pissing me off by continuing, since I promised myself I wouldn't watch BrBa again till BCS is over
They've mentioned interest in doing Gene stuff (which sounds like dirty sex talk, doesnt it) and they havent announced any plans on wrapping up the show but with the ratings still sloping downward, I hope they can give this show the respectable ending it deserves, especially considering this season has been wonderful
Not looking at the posts above me since I am in the middle of the episode still. Just had to say, that scene with Chuck losing his mind was brilliant.
Read this somewhere else, there's a lot of similarities with Telltale Heart this episode. Real brilliant

Edit: Oh my god
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Last edited by Cardbored at Jun 20, 2017,
Quote by Banjocal
oh

shit

Agreed. Looks like season 4 will be where shit REALLY hits the fan, just like BrBa
I hope Season 4 is it for BCS though. Just wrap it up nice, punctuate the "end" of these storylines, and let me get a chance to rewatch BrBa again for Pete's sake
still watching the ep rn
but the music in the Chuck hosue destruction scene was excellent
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i wonder if jimmy will get some of the money chuck got from HHM as he would be his only heir maybe
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair