Skyler White
43 29%
Marie Schrader
81 55%
I like dudes, bro
22 15%
Voters: 146.
Page 518 of 518
That's how long it took for Breaking Bad, even though season one had its moments

Those first five minutes
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Last edited by Cardbored at Apr 18, 2016,
Now that's the way to close a season off. Take note TWD and first season of BCS
Quote by TheChaz
good point maybe they'll kill you instead and this won't have been so bad

Quote by Eastwinn
when it comes down to it, i'm really inadequate

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I hope all Trump voters die. The last thread showed they were vindictive and spiteful people.
Yeah, a good cliffhanger.

Anyways yeah, most likely it'll be a slow burn like BB. In fact, doesn't it follow a similar path?

Season 1 - BB: Walt starts the season with hints of his "famous" activity (selling meth), which starts an altercation with drug dealers Walt manages to resolve. Season ends with Walt going back to that activity proud and confident
Season 1 - BCS: Jimmy starts the season with hints of his "famous" activity (making cons/elaborate lawyer plots), which starts an altercation with drug dealers which Jimmy manages to resolve. Season ends with Himmy going back to that activity (in Cicero) proud and confident.
Season 2 - BB: First couple of episodes finish off a recurring story from last season related to drug dealers (Tuco). Later, Walt keeps dipping his toes into cooking meth, getting a feel for it, getting more experience and seeing that kind of behavior pay off in small amounts.
At the end of the season he makes a despicable act (letting Jane die). This act heavily affects what happens right at the finale (plane crashes), but also affects his relationship with his "partner" (Jessie) and it ends up being something that will torment Walt and be on his mind from now on.
Season 2 - BCS: First couple of episodes finish off a recurring story from last season related to drug dealers (Pryce's adventures). Later, Jimmy keeps dipping his toes into making unethical/illegal plots/cons, getting more experience and seeing that kind of behavior pay off in small amounts.
At the end of the season he makes a despicable act (doctoring the Mesa Verde files). This act heavily affects what happens right at the finale (Chuck's hospiltalization and Chuck finding out and recording Jimmy), but also affects his relationship with his "partner" (Kim) and it ends up being something that will torment Jimmy and be on his mind from now on.

So based on BB Season 3, what can we expect to see on S3 of BCS?
Jimmy's "illegal activity" will impact him and Kim's relationship for the worse. After a lot of shittiness though, Kim will side with Jimmy and try to help him in the illegal and unethical stuff he's doing. The Salamanca's will strike again, having them try to directly attack one of our guys (i.e Mike). However in the middle of the season Mike will prevail and incapacitate/kill the Salamanca's (e.g Hector), while Mike himself suffers heavy injuries in a shootout. Gus will appear and be a main character in the season. There will be a rivalry between practitioners of the same field (Chuck vs Jimmy instead of Walt vs Gale), and the season will end with Chuck getting killed because of it.
ngl I kinda felt like I was being baited for the next season

I mean it was a good ending but how long do they think ima be hyped for season 3?
I didn't even feel surprised by the ending. I just sort of chuckled at how casually they threw that in there. Brilliant.

Quote by gonzaw
Jimmy's "illegal activity" will impact him and Kim's relationship for the worse. After a lot of shittiness though, Kim will side with Jimmy and try to help him in the illegal and unethical stuff he's doing.
I thought the same.

She'll probably do it reluctantly all the way through since she committed to their own law firm. Although I can also see her just simply up and leaving everything behind and getting a fresh start somewhere else on her own. Or maybe she'll ask if that other law firm (forget the name) would still be willing to accept her and leave Jimmy to fend for himself. After all, they didn't want her to "fight a battle by herself".

I think it's pretty clear this is the beginning of the downward slope for Jimmy (and probably Chuck). What puzzles me (now more than before) is his recovery, since the charges are more than enough to undo his entire career. Either they never find out about the tape, they find him not guilty, or he weasels his way out of it somehow.

I can't really predict what's gonna happen with Mike and the Salamanca's though. Just know they're gonna be tied in together one way or another. We'll have to wait and see.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 19, 2016,
Quote by Hydra150
The ending of today's episode got me like "whoa"

There has been a real deficit of "whoa" in this show

Also Idk about cheap camera work
I really enjoyed the opening shot of last week's episode

A distinctive trait about BCS compared to BrBa is the subtlety between the woah moments. And I like that
Quote by korinaflyingv
I've always been a fan of 'boring' music and tv/film so I really enjoy it. Like I loved the fly episode haha.

The Fly episode will always be far and away the absolute worst episode in the series and nothing can make me change my mind on that.
Quote by Banjocal
It was nice to see Chuck make a more coherent argument about Saul's shittier side + workarounds.

What I'm looking forward to is finding out why Walt left Grey Matter. I presume it's to do with feelings for his co-founder but

That was long before the events of BCS so that probably won't be touched on at all. Though they provide a vague reason why he does in BrBa anyway
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Can you spoiler me the reason he left them, if you wouldn't mind? I've a poor memory for these things and can't remember/didn't take the hint
Fly is a top ten episode

it's brilliant
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Banjocal
Can you spoiler me the reason he left them, if you wouldn't mind? I've a poor memory for these things and can't remember/didn't take the hint

sure

Q: What’s it like have Bryan Cranston curse at you? A: Oh man, he’s a good actor. But it was easy because Vince Gilligan told us exactly what went down between the characters off screen: We were very much in love and we were to get married. And he came home and met my family, and I come from this really successful, wealthy family, and that knocks him on his side. He couldn’t deal with this inferiority he felt — this lack of connection to privilege. It made him terrified, and he literally just left me, and I was devastated. Walt is fighting his way out of going back to that emotional place, so he says, “F— you.” - actress who plays Gretchen

That's from an AMC Blog
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Just watched finale
the anticlimax with Mike was such a tease
saw the ending cliffhanger coming a ways away, but it worked

I didn't feel satisfied, but it got me really looking forward to Season 3, which can't be said about the finale of Season 1
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
could be :0

was expecting a glimpse of him at some point
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Chuck is such a jealous twat.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony