Page 4 of 4
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
Oh you.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
I wish more people posted in here though. Not even Jake the Space Bird posts here really.

St Patrick's Day is one of the few holidays to prominently feature banjo music.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

JustRooster
Internet Bully
7,166 IQ
I haven't ventured much outside of EG as of late, been rather busy. Barely got time to play the ol' deering when I play guitar in two other bands.

Anywho, I know this is the banjo thread, but it might as well be the bluegrass hangout. Just joined back in with a band playing Upright, which I've played for a while.

I'm quitting my second group to join another. We're doing a bunch of jazz standards, but with bluegrass instruments. I'll be playing the upright, and we've got a flatpicker and fiddle/mando player. I'm a modest folk-stlye banjo player, so I don't quite have the chops for rollin' old school for a full set.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 19, 2014,
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
If it's gonna be for bluegrass, might as well include steel as well. Been busy with this thing:

Also I made a meh recording of Cripple Creek for something the other day and uploaded it, so I might as well share it. Goofed up the last fiddle lick, but eh.

https://soundcloud.com/miss-kristen/cripple-creek
Quote by Hal-Sephira

Quote by Arby911

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

Last edited by theogonia777 at Mar 17, 2014,
JustRooster
Internet Bully
7,166 IQ
I thought it sounded pretty darn good!

I almost think we should just make a new thread and call it "TheOgonia and JustRooster's Bluegrass Instrument Thread."

Quote by EyeNon15

Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 17, 2014,
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
Quote by JustRooster
I thought it sounded pretty darn good!

I almost think we should just make a new thread and call it "TheOgonia and JustRooster's Bluegrass Instrument Thread."

But make it "Jake the Rooster and Kristen the Human's Bluegrass Adventure" thread.

I played banjo on "The Wizard Of The Northern Mountains" as well.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

Quote by Arby911

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

Last edited by theogonia777 at Mar 17, 2014,
JustRooster
Internet Bully
7,166 IQ
I've got a three piece started. One plays violin and mandolin, the other guitar, and I'm playing upright. We're doing jazz style covers of songs, kind of like The Bad Plus. Hopefully we get together soon so I can record some of it.

Quote by EyeNon15