Page 424 of 424
Sway!
519 IQ
This is what I'm currently using. Also have a Strat and Jazzmaster that are on regular circulation. Lent my Strymon El Capistan to a bud which is due back on the board tomorrow (I can't wait!)

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Highway One Telecaster

TC Electronic Polytune
Electro Harmonix Pitchfork
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Fultone OCD
Electro Harmonix Nano Big Muff
TC Electronics Flashback X 4
Strymon Blue Sky
Strymon El Capistan

Vox AC4
ibanezguitars44
Tab Contributor
2,916 IQ
How's the pitchfork?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
ibanezguitars44
Tab Contributor
2,916 IQ
Well this was unexpected

When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by ibanezguitars44 at Aug 13, 2016,
VishNuRoXoUt
They call me Karebear...
645 IQ
Shot a video of my buddy Maxwell playing some gnarly shit. First time using both cameras and what not. Cool stuff.
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
UnbrokenGlass
1,647 IQ
Quote by TheTransient
VishNuRoXoUt ppunkrokMr winner winner chicken dinner

UnbrokenGlass DE-7 is a sick delay. Keep that for sure. I had the Caline Snakebite. The verbs souded great, could cover a lot of ground, but mine was super noisy and it rendered it pretty much unusable. Hopefully for your sake, mine was just a dud and the noise thing wont be an issue for you.

I think yours was just a dud man; mine is quiet as the grave unless the mix and decay are absolutely dimed, and even then it's not too noisy to use.
Last edited by UnbrokenGlass at Aug 14, 2016,
TheTransient
Brendan
10 IQ
UnbrokenGlass Thats sick! Happy for you dude

I have terrible luck with getting dud electronic equipment, so I am not at all surprised... Are you liking it so far?
TheTransient
Brendan
10 IQ
5E3 build update: I have ordered the turretboard and transformers for the 5E3 clone! Managed to nab a bunch of stuff from my dads shed, so I already have all the capacitors, most of the resistors, both switches and fuse holder. I have some heater wire left over from the Laney rebuild too. Should be able to get a few other bits from him, but that will do for now. Cant wait for it all to arrive so I can get stuck into it

When we were looking through his stash of transformers we found an old aussie Trimax power transformer that is perfect for a Champ build, so I am starting to loosely plan that one . Likely go go with AA764 build (blackface/silverface) due to the tone controls. But yeah, that one will happen later, one once I have finished the 5E3.
Cathbard
Grumpy Old Tech
2,565 IQ
Fcuk the AA764. Champs don't need tone controls. Build a 5F1.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
TheTransient
Brendan
10 IQ
Actually scratch that, its gonna be a tweed princeton. I need some kind of basic tone control.
UnbrokenGlass
1,647 IQ
Quote by TheTransient
UnbrokenGlass Thats sick! Happy for you dude

I have terrible luck with getting dud electronic equipment, so I am not at all surprised... Are you liking it so far?

I usually have that luck with amps and pedals, so I'm glad this one surprised me! I am liking it; maybe not the be-all end-all of verb, but certainly worth the asking price and then some, at least for me.
LaidBack
Call me Mike
854 IQ
Quote by TheTransient
Actually scratch that, its gonna be a tweed princeton. I need some kind of basic tone control.

Can we try to avoid the "P word"? I worked on a removal job for 8 months near Princeton University and the report is still haunting me. I have to go over revisions with the EPA representative tomorrow. *shudders*
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
That is simultaneously awesome. AND messed up.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

alhaq369
ibanezguitars44
Tab Contributor
2,916 IQ
I wanted to record a little thing just because I haven't done it in a while. Soundcloud is being super dumb and after like 10 attempts of uploading it, it finally worked.....and cut off the last minute of the track. I'm done caring for now. But this is a thing I guess.

https://soundcloud.com/westlentz/loops-81616

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ

alhaq369
TheTransient
Brendan
10 IQ
Quote by Sway!
This is what I'm currently using. Also have a Strat and Jazzmaster that are on regular circulation. Lent my Strymon El Capistan to a bud which is due back on the board tomorrow (I can't wait!)

Btw thats a nice lookin rig for sure. Between you and West, i am starting to regret selling that American Special Tele I had haha goddamn it

I am also gassing for more Telecasters again in general. It never ends...
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Quote by TheTransient
Btw thats a nice lookin rig for sure. Between you and West, i am starting to regret selling that American Special Tele I had haha goddamn it

I am also gassing for more Telecasters again in general. It never ends...

Because of his "Hail Sale",I was looking at some JKG Dorados...

alhaq369
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Aug 17, 2016,
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
3,356 IQ
Quote by Sway!
Amp's a '68 Custom, right? Was planning to get myself one of those as a slightly smaller and lighter alternative to my Twin, but I don't think it's happening, looking at my bank account and currency just now. Nonetheless, how is it?
TheTransient
Brendan
10 IQ
I now have both the PT and OT for my 5F2-A Tweed Princeton build and I haven't spent a dime haha yessssss. Both old aussie made transformers too. Gonna have so much mojo

Still waiting on parts to come in for the 5E3 build. Might end up doing the 5F2-A first the way things are going.

Also NPD incoming! One this comes in I am finally going to put my board together. Its happening!
JustRooster
Internet Bully
7,170 IQ
I'm currently running my Walrus Bellwether into my Neunaber Seraphim. Ask me anything.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Quote by TheTransient

The Context is niiiice.

alhaq369
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Quote by JustRooster
I'm currently running my Walrus Bellwether into my Neunaber Seraphim. Ask me anything.

alhaq369
ibanezguitars44
Tab Contributor
2,916 IQ
What's the bellwether's tone like past a quick slapback? Does it stay bright/clear enough for rhythmic stuff? Or does it get murky pretty quick?

Also would you like a toasted tea cake?

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
VishNuRoXoUt
They call me Karebear...
645 IQ
ibanezguitars44 The tone control helps you keep it clear enough for longer rhythmic repeats. That's one of the reasons I still want one. It's got a fair bit of capability. (And it's red. Still working on that all red board. ha)
TheTransient
Brendan
10 IQ
Its 7:20am, i just woke up a few minutes ago and now i have to get ready for work. Toasted tea cake sounds like something i want right about now.

And coffee. Especially coffee.
ibanezguitars44
Tab Contributor
2,916 IQ
It never ceases to make me laugh when I get home from work at the time you get up for work

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
JustRooster
Internet Bully
7,170 IQ
Quote by dannyalcatraz

Indubitably, old bean.

Quote by ibanezguitars44
What's the bellwether's tone like past a quick slapback? Does it stay bright/clear enough for rhythmic stuff? Or does it get murky pretty quick?

I don't know if murky is the way to describe it. If you're looking for crystal clear repeats, it's definitely not the pedal. It decays out pretty clearly, however. It sounds like Tycho's delay past the 2nd repeat.

Quote by ibanezguitars44

Also would you like a toasted tea cake?

Indubitably, old bean.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

ibanezguitars44
Tab Contributor
2,916 IQ
I didn't care about it until you said it was like tycho. Dang.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣