Page 444 of 444
dannyalcatraz I bathe in the blood of the vanquished. My lust for conquest knows no bounds. I relish battle and the high from it can sustain me for days.

I also like pedulz. This one engorges my weewee. I need an adult.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
dannyalcatraz I bathe in the blood of the vanquished. My lust for conquest knows no bounds. I relish battle and the high from it can sustain me for days.

I also like pedulz. This one engorges my weewee. I need an adult.

Huzzah!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I'm not sure if I like my klone anymore
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Ended up selling my eqd sea machine because i hated it. Oh and mr black makes a pretty bitchin fuzz.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Which version of the EQD Sea Machine was it? I've been eyeballing one, but I really do love my Small Clone. So simple. I just want more parameters for tweakin'.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
dannyalcatraz

The more I've been comparing it to my Universe 25, the more I like that better for all the low gain sounds the klone does. I know a lot of people just use the klon as a clean boost, but that seems like a waste lol

I don't know. Im going to sit with it for a while. I'm also not in a band right now, and I know the mid hump in the klone sounds really nice in a band context. When I use it for a low gain barely overdriven sound, it takes away a lot of the "fendery-ness" of my tone. But I know with a band those kinds of nuances are harder to hear. So maybe it's just not the drive I need right now and I'll love it again as soon as I can use it loud in a band.

ALSO I've been trying to get rid of my dual od. It's a ts9 and OCD rehoused into a single enclosure. I've now had 3 people on Reddit agree to trade, go through all the questions and details and chatting, and then bail on me at the last minute. One of them even exchanged addresses and said he was going to send it out that day. Then changed his mind. Pretty bummed haha. I just don't use it anymore so I figured I'd move it on for something else. But it's more difficult than I planned.
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by ibanezguitars44 at Jul 11, 2017,
So maybe it's just not the drive I need right now and I'll love it again as soon as I can use it loud in a band.

"Primary Suspect", definitely.

NGD incoming! I just bought a Epiphone Sheraton II off Gumtree. Should be delivered next week  

I figure that I have two amazing Telecasters now (my limited edition AVRI 52 and my overhauled CIJ TL52), and since I would be hard-pressed finding anything better short of spending thousands on a Fender Custom Shop guitar, I might as well get out of my little box and start trying out some different guitars again!
Sweet can't wait to see it

I probably won't buy a guitar for a really long time. I always get attached to a single guitar and use it exclusively anyway so having a bunch never made sense. Like right now I basically only use my tele and the jaguar and mustang bass don't get touched lol. Although I'm trying to record more. Just did a little demo thing recently. Used the bass for that. I like recording with th jaguar too because it gives me different sounds and the vibrato is fun

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I think I'm about to do a big gear selling purge

Let me know if you guys are interested in:

Old blood noise haunt
Earthquaker dispatch master v1
Radial big shot aby
Ernie ball vp jr
Arc effects klone v2
Rehoused ts9/ocd double overdrive

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I love ARC pedals, and don't own a Klone...

It's the Chicago music exchange exclusive finish. Green pedal with oxblood knobs

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Sounds wonderfully garish in a UK way.

Spent some time last night working on the Sheraton (overall clean, polishing frets, cleaning/oiling fretboard, new strings, cutting nut slots etc). Still have a little more tweaking to do, but it really has made a world of difference! When I got it, I was a little worried as it was kind of a chore to play, so I thought maybe I didn't like it at all, but now that I have put that little bit of work into it, it plays pretty darn smoothly! Sound-wise, the tone is there for sure, but I definitely need to play around with the pickup heights once I have everything else sorted out.

I am honestly pretty happy with this thing now. I don't have any regrets about buying it, nor have I had any thoughts about selling it, so I think this guitar is safe. Just need to get a hard case for the friggen thing so it will actually be "safe" haha
So this band was mentioned on WNYC's "Gig Alert" this morning during my drive into work. Fucking awesome. They're in Brooklyn tomorrow and I sort of want to go.

https://exeyeband.bandcamp.com/

Second track is nuts.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Last edited by LaidBack at Aug 17, 2017,
R.i.p. Thread

I think this is it. At least for me. We had a good run. Just tired of checking ug solely for this thread haha.

I just looked it up and the first time I posted in the original thread was December 30, 2009. Wow...

So farewell friends. Follow me on Instagram if you want to maintain some sort of contact. @westlentz

As a parting gift, here's the first post rock song I ever heard and that led me down a path of music and gear and friends and experiences I never would have imagined when I was still a teenager.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Sorry to hear this. I always found the post-rock threads to be very informative. Godspeed!

New GY!BE is pretty solid. I've been listening to a lot of movie scores lately so it's right up my alley.
I hope you're all well and doing the thing. Forums in general aren't really the place to be anymore. Everyone hangs out in facebook groups now.
I don't even have a Facebook account. Nor Twitter.

The Mogwai album, "Every Country's Sun" is fucking amazeballs.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals