Page 4 of 4
Quote by Wisthekiller
The neck is the most amazing thing ever. When I got it, it had Seymour Duncan JBJ in the bridge, 2 shitty single coils. Changed JBJ with a DiMarzio Super Distortion, added in an EMG Afterburner, took out other pickups (going to add a Fast Track 1 in the neck, leave the middle empty). Of course there's coil split as well.
Mine's an HH model. I put the pickups in my Strat and I'm looking for pickups. I'm thinking a Tone Zone-PAF combo.

Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by IronMaiden76
Mine's an HH model. I put the pickups in my Strat and I'm looking for pickups. I'm thinking a Tone Zone-PAF combo.

If it's HH, isn't it a Pacer? And I'll update with a pics of my random mods/shit until I can get back on with this build.

And thank you very much, Leviman. I will definitely stop listening to my dad on matters of woodworking. (I realize that could sound sarcastic, but it's not. He's great with electricity, but woodworking is not his thing).
Nah check this
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

That's how mine looks currently.

Will go in the neck.

A small plate made of the stuff that spork is (anodized titanium) will go over the middle slot. Or something else cool that'll fit. I remember someone had lego men in their's, Phil X has a fan plate. I want something cool too!

The knobs and pickup ring are going back to black.
Quote by Wisthekiller

The knobs and pickup ring are going back to black.

ahw, i like the yellow ones
Quote by Wisthekiller
If it's HH, isn't it a Pacer?

Strikers are just the cheaper model Kramers (Of the real 80's Kramers anyway) They came out in a verity of different pickup configurations. I've got one too. Mine was HSS with a pickgaurd. I moded it too only have one pickup/one volume and an OFR. I agree with you about the necks, they are absolutely amazing. I have never found another neck as good. I'm planing to make a new body for my neck so I can get rid of the plywood body Kramer made. I'm looking forward to seeing your mods.
I have the stock black knobs. I might get some pickups from my uncle's Les Paul
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

Progress? Pics?
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
So where's this Firebird then?
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
When I get my tax return, I'll restart this build. The wood got messed up from a faulty router and dented from the jigsaw. I've learned a lot more about building from messing with what I have and reading more than I have by listening to my dad for this build.

This will be done, with a new body, sometime when taxes come in.
You need to finish this thread
Quote by whoomit
smoke weed chill an watvch rugrats errday