Page 169 of 169
Quote by Banjocal
100% Sartre
95% Nietzsche

If I may insist, I recommend putting all of your reading materials away until you finish The Ethics of Ambiguity. I am sure it will ring bells for you
^ whoowhee pardner

____

Sartre  (100%)  
Nietzsche (86%)
Hume (82%)

I answered about three quarters of them "doesn't matter/dislike" the first time around and got:

Sartre  (100%)  
Aquinas  (92%)  
Epicureans (77%)

lel
Still, if Jesus isn't directly saying it, fuck it IMO

lol

JESUS is made of J E S U S . ( take five .... )
How many colors in a rainbow ?
7 that human eyes can see .
How many spirits in the hand of God ?
How many men to roll a stone ?

The Resurrection
…2Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they went to the tomb. 3They were asking one another, “Who will roll away the stone from the entrance of the tomb?” 4But when they looked up, they saw that the stone had been rolled away, even though it was extremely large.…

SRC :http://biblehub.com/mark/16-3.htm

The girl of the song , what is her name ?
ah ah ah ... i guess " Faith "
" Are we going in the right direction ? "

Aretha Franklin , 3/7/1971 at Fillmore West (San Francisco, CA)
I feel and know the Wind. Cut the anti-humbleness you reagayboi

Okay , the wind is like spirit , are we ok ?
Jesus and Nicodemus
…7Do not be amazed that I said, ‘You must be born again.’ 8The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.” 9“How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.…

Ok is better than Ko , and wait , what is a rocker ?
My ( humble ) version :

Did i rock you ?
^^
Anyway , i can hear everything from U :

Yamborghini High (feat. Juicy J)
(OG, nigga keep it low key
Coolin' in the low ride
Tourin' with the Rollies
Rollin', chiefin' OG
Damn I got the smoke right
Let you get the floor seats
Foreign hoes, foreign freaks, all that on the boat trip
Nigga I'm an OG
Got it for the dope fiends, product of the dope game)

checkpoint !
Still , i go slowly slowly , but just in time .
Hopefully !

What the fuck is this? Banning it
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by Dreadnought
Quote by Dreadnought

Just give him a warning, he wasn't hurting anyone..

He's fine, let him respond to this (warnings work)
Quote by Fat Lard
Just give him a warning, he wasn't hurting anyone..

He's fine, let him respond to this (warnings work)

Nah
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Oh he spams the banned forum too, big surprise
Yes I agree it is maximum dope
Hmm very interesting strong attachment you have to this spammer multi, mr. Fat Lard. Nearly psuedo-Freudian, were I not so savvy as to recognize the classic gratis-non-gratis agency of the newly detached nihilistic antiauthoritarian despondency...

What is your connection to this Bo-974? Do you swear under oath?
Quote by Fat Lard
If I may insist, I recommend putting all of your reading materials away until you finish The Ethics of Ambiguity. I am sure it will ring bells for you
Thing is I don't even agree with Sartre on some pretty major issues. That quiz just had some limited answer room

but yes I will read it I'm still on The Anti-Christ right now
Ranch It Up ///////// 'Sup Mello?
Hi all again .
Big up to FAT LARD that is a righteous player .
I have received his words as justice that produce peace .
I hope we'll enjoy that " state of grace " .
Thank you " dread enough " too for having unbanned me .
That's all folks , peace !

Last edited by Bo-974 at Mar 5, 2017,
Yo, has anyone here read anything by René Girard? I heard that Nietzsche fans would enjoy him and read a businessinsider article that Peter Thiel said that he considers Things Hidden Since The Foundation of the World his masterpiece (and changed his life).

Also, the book has a lot to do with what he's known for: "mimetic theory", or literally memes, so I'm pretty psyched for it to come in the mail