so its a brand new EMG 81

still boxed and wrapped with the price tag still on it.

Im looking for £60 with £3 P+P

heres a picture but theres not alot to see really...

so drop me an email at rrgrsd2@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
I am interested... Is the like the bridge or the neck pickup in the Zakk Wylde set?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Its the bridge I think, but it works nice in both places, alot of Kirk Hammett's signatures have 2 81's in them
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
why doesnt anybody want this?!
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
EMG 81s are usually the bridge pick up. 60s or 85s go well in the neck.
Legion!
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
ESP/LTD SN-1000
Jackson Stars Kelly "Aiko"
Ormsby SX6 prototype
Dingwall NG-2 "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
EVH 5153
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
would you take £40?
what's the difference between a drug dealer and a prostitute?

a drug dealer can't wash his crack and sell it again
bump

and not really... its brand new so I dont want to drop any lower than £60
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bumping this again. somebody must want it
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
freakin bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
come on somebody must want it
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
depends what for really what you got? I would prefer the money though
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
no thanks dude. just need the cash really and I'm pretty sure that would be a bit harder to sell than the EMG
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
No worries, fancied trying an 81/81 combo but dont want to part with too much cash (would have put some cash up along with the p'up).....