Page 2 of 2
flxjhnlrssn
36 IQ
Just watched all the new episodes, really like the new season. These 4 episodes may very well have been some of the best ones yet.

Crassus is badass and Ceasar is pretty cool too, I like the whole undercover thing he's doing.
VillainousLatin
UG Newbie
317 IQ
Quote by flxjhnlrssn
Just watched all the new episodes, really like the new season. These 4 episodes may very well have been some of the best ones yet.

Crassus is badass and Ceasar is pretty cool too, I like the whole undercover thing he's doing.

He has some really weird fetishes tho....

But yeah, Crassus is getting a lot of sympathy and the viewers are connecting to him, so I guess he will probably end the Spartacus era, or at least kill a lot of mayor characters.
flxjhnlrssn
36 IQ
Quote by VillainousLatin
He has some really weird fetishes tho....

But yeah, Crassus is getting a lot of sympathy and the viewers are connecting to him, so I guess he will probably end the Spartacus era, or at least kill a lot of mayor characters.

Well, he was the one who defeated Spartacus irl
iro-bot31
Jazz Hands
503 IQ
That episode was so damn good, and sad.

Crixus and Agron! NOOO!

And Tiberius raping Caesar, what the hell? That was just fucked up.
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,630 IQ
I don't know why I clicked the spoiler tag because I haven't torrented the episode yet.

But the first bit is scaring me and the second me is just wtf, are you serious lol.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
iro-bot31
Jazz Hands
503 IQ
Quote by ErikLensherr
I don't know why I clicked the spoiler tag because I haven't torrented the episode yet.

But the first bit is scaring me and the second me is just wtf, are you serious lol.

Yes, that actually happens. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry, but either way it was completely unexpected.
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,630 IQ
Oh man.

That was brutal. This is how I felt when Ned Stark got beheaded. RIP Crixus & Agron.

On a different note, what the hell is wrong with Tiberius and why is this kid's answer to every problem to rape somebody?

I'm guessing he's gonna die since they can't kill off Crassus or Caesar.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.