Page 25 of 25
Quote by RBM01991
So I'm in the hospital for tonsillectomy complications and all I've been doing is watching Gundam SEED. Courtesy of the hospital Wifi

Are you a masochist?

Get well soon

Quote by Amuro Jay
Gunpla winter expo is like fucking Christmas...

Thunderbolt is getting a second season, which means more kits. The Battle of Loum is getting an animated special, which means more kits. There's something called Twilight Axis? More kits!

MG GM Sniper 2 is getting a White Dingo variant. RE/100 Bawoo is getting a ReBawoo variant. Newest RE/100 is speculated to be the Hamma Hamma

And probably my favorite bit of news, we're getting a MG ZZ Ver Ka next year.

Glad TB is getting a season 2. First was killer.

Io is my most liked and disliked pilot right now
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Are you a masochist?
Get well soon

Haha, thanks man I'm out now, but I wasn't gonna get into something new while I'm in the Hospital. I needed something familiar and SEED is the one that is the easiest to find.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Quote by RBM01991
Haha, thanks man I'm out now, but I wasn't gonna get into something new while I'm in the Hospital. I needed something familiar and SEED is the one that is the easiest to find.

I'm just busting your balls.

SEED is good, just a little too shojo and not as serious in tone as the other Gundam series so I didn't really get into it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Anyone watching Iron Blooded Orphans season 2? I just started that today and watched the first 2 episodes.
Not yet. How is it?

No spoilers obvs
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
First two episodes are a pretty good opening progression to help depart from the first season. The Barbatos Lupus looks cool IMO.

New plot, new characters, and new mobile suits. I dig it so far, bout to get some snacks and watch another episode before work!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm just busting your balls.

SEED is good, just a little too shojo and not as serious in tone as the other Gundam series so I didn't really get into it.

lol no worries. It's one of my favorites, because I just like a sappy story line. Plus the fucking mobile suits rule. I own an X303, X102, X105, a Freedom and a Justice all in MG.

My favorite though has always been 0083, very closely followed by 0080 and G Gundam though.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

My favorite gundam anything is CA

If we are talking series, I really like UC, Zeta, the original Gundam and a tiny bit of Wing.

I hated G-Gundam, SEED/Destiny and AGE.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Dope. I bought one of these in MG a while back.

This is what my desk looks like right now and I need to bring in some more from home. They're all sitting in a box right now.

Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Quote by RBM01991
Dope. I bought one of these in MG a while back.

This is what my desk looks like right now and I need to bring in some more from home. They're all sitting in a box right now.

NT and Sazabi?

Noice
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
NT and Sazabi?

Noice

Yep, and that NT is the original version. Not the Ver KA which is made entirely of polycaps which pisses me off.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

I'd like to get back into Gunpla but all the hobby shops around here are mostly out of business. When I was younger I had a few of the NG and HG models and I thought they were pretty cool (aside from the early NGs and HGs being pretty junky).
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I have one store that sells nothing but Gunpla about 2 blocks away from work, but I order my shit mostly off Ebay. Hell I even buy partially assembled models, I get em anyway I can.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Quote by DukeDeRox
Anyone watching Iron Blooded Orphans season 2? I just started that today and watched the first 2 episodes.
I still need to finish season 1 :/ it's all downloaded to my phone, I'll finish it eventually.

I still need to finish G-Reco as well. And Victory Gundam. And Gundam X.
I never finished X but I remember it being pretty dope for a non-UC series.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I still haven't seen any of those but I'm loving season 2 of IBO!

Makes me want to buy a Barbatos kit, shoulda got one while I was in Japan and they were cheap
Dang, been nearly a year since I posted. Better late than never I guess, lol. I got around to watching Thunderbolt, pretty good stuff. Probably gonna go with War in the Pocket next.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Nice. I think they recently announced the next season of TB as well so thats
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
When will every Gundam show comes to app like Netflix, HBO Go or/and crunchyroll? I want to see them all so I can have my chance on the franchise!
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electric Dark Matter
Im guessing there isnt much demand for them tbh
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster