Page 2 of 2
LastBaron
Makin' it juicy since '09
196 IQ
Ah apparently it will just contain reworked songs from garden window. But still, exciting

edit: off their website: "Lastly, we will be releasing an EP entitled "Basement Window". It will contain reworked songs from our full length "Garden Window" that we recorded ourselves in our basement. It will be released digitally September 18th and a limited vinyl release on October 30th. For the vinyl, one side will have music and the other side will have art work etched into the actual vinyl. Pre-order info will be up shortly. Track listing below.

1. Lo
2. Machines Pt. 1
3. Lay Down
4. Malum
5. Poison! (digital only)"
Last edited by LastBaron at Sep 4, 2012,
rockfan7
UG's Best Surface Tension
1,525 IQ
Holy crap they were so good. They were incredible. And... and... Andy Hull (Manchester Orchestra/my favorite band's singer) came out on stage.... and... I can't even... Poison!'s bridge... oh my god.....
wursty
Just some Windows IT Guy
423 IQ
I seen this band a few months ago during Thrice's farewell tour, got the singer to sign my Thrice/O'Brother/Animals as leaders tour poster at an afterparty in Philly, pretty cool moment. I should start listening to them more.
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
2,568 IQ
My god they were so good tonight. The bassist was working the merch table so of course I shook his hand and told him they were amazing. They had some really awesome looking shirts, but I just opted for the Garden Window 2xLP. Even though these guys record all their stuff completely live, there's just something about actually seeing them live that makes it sooooo much better. They were so heavy. Love their tones.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
NosralTserrof
Damned
1,752 IQ
I actually saw them on Thrice's fall 2011 tour, with La Dispute and Moving Mountains.

I thoroughly enjoyed them, they were awesome. Should delve more into them.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
=w=eeze
MY HORSE MUST LOSE
501 IQ
Saw them when they opened for Circa Survive, they were amazing.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
mikko 9119
siin
477 IQ
Quote by NosralTserrof
I actually saw them on Thrice's fall 2011 tour, with La Dispute and Moving Mountains.

I thoroughly enjoyed them, they were awesome. Should delve more into them.

i would have killed to see them live with thrice! and throwing in la dispute into the mix would have just been the cherry on the top.

when i saw them with circa, it was a pretty wonderful experience. was not a huge fan of touche amore though.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
I saw these guys with Balance and Composure, Touche Amore, and Circa about a month ago, and it was the first I heard of them. I was blown away by how good they were but I never really followed through on listening to them. Anywhere particular I should start?

Thanks guys.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Garden Window.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
I just finished listening to it. All I can say is, I should have been listening to this album since it came out. I dismissed them because of their name before I saw them. I just assumed they were a Rise band. Huge mistake.