Page 2 of 2
dethklokrulz!
RIP TFOT.
226 IQ
anyone have any tabs for these songs? I think it would be easy to figure these out, but I'm musically inept >.>
I'm totally looking for Pope Alexander. Best song
Quote by thanksgiving
That is quite unique...

Quote by navarreguitaris
What? She said "just solder it back together"?

Quote by JacobTheMe

"Hey guys check out this cool penis!"

LOL
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
yeah i dig the percussion, except i feel like in some cases it makes the songs seem too fast. this is probably the quintessential crywank release now though imo.
eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
I put him on yesterday. He is one of the nicest people you could ever have the pleasure of meeting and played a great set. He's got a US tour booked, you should all go see him.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
SuperBlob
DIRECT HIT!
1,589 IQ
Quote by due 07
yeah i dig the percussion, except i feel like in some cases it makes the songs seem too fast. this is probably the quintessential crywank release now though imo.

Was gonna respond but then realised Due got banned. Anyone know why?

What I was going to say was to point out that the percussion is a box. He sits on a box and hits it. It's awesome.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Mar 28, 2013,
Gerard_xD
-
684 IQ
I met him & recorded some acoustic videos yesterday, it was lots of fun/he's really nice! It was cold and my hand was shaking though, so the quality's questionable.

@eazy-c I looked at your last.fm and I think I briefly talked to you. I was the one standing about not knowing who to talk to before doors, haha.

@SuperBlob I think he asked to be banned

eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
Haha, that was me indeed. Give us a shout once you've got the videos edited and such and I'll give them a wee plug through the Common Records page if you want.

I still can't get over just how nice he was, he must've spent about two hours talking away to my mum about all sorts of shit
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Gerard_xD
-
684 IQ
That would be cool! They will be up in the next week or so, didn't realise just how much I moved my hand though, need to invest in a tripod or something, haha. The audio sounds good though, so I'll probably put the mp3's on mediafire or something too.

Yeah, same haha. I was pretty nervous about meeting him, but he is super nice!