AlphaNean
Defender of the Acoustic
32 IQ
For sale here is a used Line 6 X2 XDR Rackmount wireless system for guitar or bass.

Included in this package is the XDR95 Unit with antennas, Two XDT4 Transmitter packs with TWO cables. One is the standard issue molded end from Line 6 with a straight 1/4" plug, and the other is a Mogami right angle 1/4" plug (top of the line cable). Also, the power supply for the unit. As a bonus I will include TWO 9v batteries.

This unit has some wear and tear, but I just tested it out and cleaned it up and it works just fine. There are some scratches on the top of the unit (but you don't see them when it is racked anyway), also on the left rack ear there is a hole for a cable that has been drilled out by the person who had it before me. It is actually quite cool to have this "courtesy hole" for running a lead cable into the back of your rack from the front.

The transmitter packs have visible sings of wear and tear but are all fully functional. See the photos!

This unit is great with the closing wireless spectrum that is happening now. It is in the 33cm band, which is specified for radio hobbyists and it won't ever be over run by digital tv or cell phones etc.

$240 shipped OBO! No trades sorry!

Get this while you can!

Payment thru paypal. shipping to lower 48 states only.

Thanks
Attachments:
x2.jpg
x22.jpg
x23.jpg
x24.jpg
AlphaNean
Defender of the Acoustic
32 IQ
BUMP! Make me an offer! This thing has got to go!!!
32 IQ
bump
32 IQ
Sold It!