Page 10 of 10
Quote by red_hot_chili18
I also have a 5 string bass and a huge rig at my disposal if anyone wants bass

Can you tune to Drop C#? I have something I need you to play (on my song, actually, it's got Trilogy on it now).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (BKP C-Bomb/VHII)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
I assume by your username that you're left handed? If that's the case then no, you may not I kid

It's been a while since I've had leftism thrown at me
If someone can recommend a decent cheapish unit that would allow me to record on my PC, I can contribute 5 string bass, 7 string guitar, normal bass/guitar, and backing vocals/growls/whatever.

Once I get the unit that is!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
If someone can recommend a decent cheapish unit that would allow me to record on my PC, I can contribute 5 string bass, 7 string guitar, normal bass/guitar, and backing vocals/growls/whatever.

Once I get the unit that is!

Recording Interface Sticky in the Recording Forum
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by oneblackened
Can you tune to Drop C#? I have something I need you to play (on my song, actually, it's got Trilogy on it now).

Hey mate sorry it's taken me so long to reply, yeah I can tune to C#, PM me with the song?
Wow, is this project still live? I'd almost forgotten about it completely. Time to stop being lazy and finish my contribution, then.
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.
Haha it got bumped before I could get to it. It's not dead, I'm still in on it. Too busy to hound you all, as I can imagine you all are busy to record. Summer will be here soon enough, the activity should spark again.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I'm just popping in to remind anyone who has some free time on their hands and has committed. There have been guitar pro links posted in the thread, if you wanna record them, go for it
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
A friend and I will be recording a deathcore track in a couple weeks. It's as a joke, but it might still work if anyone's interested in hearing it.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
I'm interested
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing