Page 1012 of 1012
Quote by mmolteratx
Kyle, you have any books on SMPS design? I've found a couple that are supposed to be good, but haven't found anything that's not $100+.

I have Fundamentals of Power Electronics by Erickson/Maksimovic. It's probably pretty expensive. I got it from a labmate, so I'm not sure. My advisor is demoing another book because he might teach the class, but I can't remember what it's called.

EDIT: And the new thread is coming. I just haven't gotten a chance to go home yet.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I want another P90 guitar pretty bad. I really miss the 50s Tribute LP I had, it was a terrific player and felt great.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Tom 1.0

I have the original Diablos (run of 400?) that aren't as attention-vvhorish.

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
You know what?

Screw the new thread.

Let's just rock this bitch up over 100K shall we?

50K!
Quote by greeny23
got me more P90 fun.

That's sexy. I really want an Orville
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by greeny23
got me more P90 fun.

Sweet! There are older MIJ Epi LPs with 2 P90s!

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I already love my Highway 1 and I just got a Squier Tele with a set neck and 2 HBs that's really nice. I need a Firebird.
Quote by Ippon
Sweet! There are older MIJ Epi LPs with 2 P90s!

I already love my Highway 1 and I just got a Squier Tele with a set neck and 2 HBs that's really nice. I need a Firebird.

Coolio.

I think I've played a Firebird once. The one thing I can remember about it was that it was heavy as sin.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I don't dig Firebirds. The few I have played were just uncomfortable.

On another note, I really want a Randall T2 or V2. Kind of came upon me all of a sudden. I remember I played the V2 one time and it was stupid clear, and actually sounded pretty big, which was a big concern considering the SS power section.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.