Page 733 of 733
Quote by Oldmonkeys
Who?

also: GHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

little girl, huge TLE fan. she was on the door for retrospective. don't know if she'd had dyed her hair red back then.

and cheerleading is infinitely more heterosexual than, say, football. i get to grab girls. footy players get to grab guys. i know which one i prefer.
Quote by joe_k
The girls you touch at cheerleading don't see you as a viable mating partner. They see you as someone they can talk about tampon sizes with....

Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by joe_k
The girls you touch at cheerleading don't see you as a viable mating partner. They see you as someone they can talk about tampon sizes with....

In a nutshell, yes.
12 (or whatever) girls put you in the friendzone all at once.

Trust me, I'm 53 and have been in the friendzone more than a few times.
And only once did it go all the way to GF status.
Then she left me for a woman.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jun 4, 2013,
Quote by CodeMonk
In a nutshell, yes.
12 (or whatever) girls put you in the friendzone all at once.

Trust me, I'm 53 and have been in the friendzone more than a few times.
And only once did it go all the way to GF status.
Then she left me for a woman.

I agree with this quote:

"The Friend Zone is a bullshit, misogynistic, make-believe land "Nice Guys" have come up with to demonise women for not wanting to date them."

/thread
Quote by jwri9790
I agree with this quote:

"The Friend Zone is a bullshit, misogynistic, make-believe land "Nice Guys" have come up with to demonise women for not wanting to date them."

/thread

Let me introduce the most feminist man in the world. He is more feminist than his wife.

also, answer your message dickhead.
Last edited by joe_k at Jun 4, 2013,
Quote by joe_k
Let me introduce the most feminist man in the world. He is more feminist than his wife.

also, answer your message dickhead.

I've gotta agree, for the most part. There are the occasional users who understand your intentions and just want to get as much as they can out of you, but most dudes I see complain about the "friendzone" are dumb ****s who don't understand that niceness is not a currency that will buy you sex once you hit a certain point. They're just as douchey as any other dude since they're basically saying their friendship isn't enough without sex.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by jwri9790
I agree with this quote:

/thread

Did you just /thread The Pedalboard Thread?!

You can't just /thread The Pedalboard Thread!
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2