Page 12 of 12
like they have all season, except the luck of the irish aint gonna help them pull another out of their ass this time.
This is hard to watch
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by wastingyears
Notre Dame is getting exposed

Best summary.

Just happy my 3rd favorite team is taking it home where my other two couldn't.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
The NCAA should just force notre dame to join a conference, im sick of them getting pampered
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Should have been Alabama-Oregon

The only way they can keep this game entertaining is if they show more shots of McCarron's girlfriend
Or if Alabama score another 30 because then it's just funny
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by thefuzz454
The NCAA should just force notre dame to join a conference, im sick of them getting pampered

This is exactly why I hate ND so much. Have for years.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by thefuzz454

As if Alabama hasn't been pampered either. Or for that matter, any SEC team.
Quote by Z-Shaw

Explain yourself. How is the SEC 'pampered?'

I read a lot of SEC hate on this forum, and I've kinda just put it off. Hell, I'm a Big 10 guy, I went to a Big 10 school, and I root Big 10, but even at that I still don't get why everyone has such a big sore spot over the SEC. They're the best conference because they're legitimately better than the rest of the conferences. End of.

Sheesh.

Edit: I get wanting to hear about other conferences. I do, too. I want the Big 12, Big 10, Pac 12, and ACC to be dominant conferences again very much. However, the SEC wasn't just GIVEN their abilities, they were earned through some of the best coaches of our generation and great recruiting.

I don't want to live through more SEC domination as a Wisconsin fan and student, but jeez, you can't discredit the SEC for what they earned through hard work. Every single thing you call the SEC out on your own conference of choice is equally guilty of. *cough*Penn St, Ohio St, USC, Miami, NC*cough*

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Last edited by JustRooster at Jan 8, 2013,
The only reason I hate the SEC is because of how ****ing awful the supporters are.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
The only reason I hate the SEC is because of how ****ing awful the supporters are.

Legitimate reason. I can't stand Florida because of their fans.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
Legitimate reason. I can't stand Florida because of their fans.
Yep. They're the worst.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433

Pretty much

I will admit that they are the best football conference but I don't think they are as far ahead of other conferences that some people think.
I don't hate the SEC because they are good, they are every bit the best conference in the NCAA by some mile, but I'm just sick of them. I mean, the BCSC might as well by any team vs, the top SEC team like the Rose Bowl is with the top Big Ten and Pac-12 teams.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I'm telling you guys. Ohio St will be in the championship game next year. No one in their way to stop them and there is still a little bit of a Big 10 bump. It will be Ohio St vs SEC if the Pac 12 doesn't get in the way.
Quote by turncoat60%
penn st will beat osu next year on their way to an 11-1 season. book it.

It's in Columbus, no way that's happening.

The only game where they have a slight chance of losing is the last game of the season with Michigan, but we all know how reliable the wolverines are.
Quote by Z-Shaw

There's special rules that allow them to qualify for BCS games that no other independent gets. It's garbage. Last I checked, Alabama earns their bowl bids the same as any other AQ school.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
It's in Columbus, no way that's happening.

The only game where they have a slight chance of losing is the last game of the season with Michigan, but we all know how reliable the wolverines are.

where penn st beat them 2 out of the last 3 games
Quote by turncoat60%
where penn st beat them 2 out of the last 3 games

Before Braxton Miller and friends were in town.
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
Before Braxton Miller and friends were in town.

And Urban Meyer.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
See you all next season, gents.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Since bowl season is over I can say I got 21/35 of my picks right. That puts me in the 85 percentile or top 50,800.

Till next season