AnnihiSlateR
Hammerheart
2,478 IQ
(Well, until a year down the line we all decide we all miss it )

I was going to upload an absolute monolith of a mix, 8 tracks clocking in at just under two and a half hours, but my connection is pretty poor and it was failing on the shortest of the songs (just shy of 11 minutes), plus I've not had much time at a pc today, so I've decided to scrap that idea.

Instead I'm going to share one of the more popular mixes I've made on 8tracks, and hopefully MFR will end with everyone having big cheesy smiles on their face. If P1ayingW1thF1re provided the funeral, this is the wake (assuming it's a happy wake )

Nothing too deep, just a bunch of happy go lucky, gloriously cheesy, European power metal tracks. So sit back, turn it up, and just enjoy it for the simple entertainment that it is.

http://8tracks.com/annihislater/powah-metal

It's sad to see the forum radio die, but I feel it has run it's course. I'd just like to thank everyone involved over the years for both providing mixes that have inspired me, and given me new bands to listen to, and for all those who've listened to (or should that be 'endured' my mixes. It's been good.
Stranglehold
6,080 IQ
Definitely not in the mood for power metal tonight, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt tomorrow
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
We should try and make a thread with links to ALL the mixes and have that as a permanent sticky.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
AnnihiSlateR
Hammerheart
2,478 IQ
I think it's easy enough to find most of them, by searching radio (I'm pretty sure 99% say metal radio in the title) within the metal sub forum on the main search form, so it shouldn't be too hard to do.
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
I've got nothing to do later on today. Might get that thread started.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Nietsche
Registered Hoover
386 IQ
I'm always in the mood for power metal... but never this kind. Got bored three tracks in and went to listen to Jag Panzer
arthur_s
10 IQ
Thanks for posting these metal songs. I like when metal is combined with keyboards and powerful vocals. This is on of the best metal styles. Do you know where is the ideal place to listen? Driving with 150 mph with maximum volume of metal