Page 124 of 124
EndTheRapture51
CERTIFIED venomous poster
360 IQ
Have they fixed the game engine in 16 or is the entire game still unplayable

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
181 IQ
it's alright, haven't had anyone score a random worldy from outside the box against me yet, injuries are a bit mad though. Doesn't help that I'm playing as Liverpool and Sturridge, Flanagan and Henderson are all out for over 4 months from the start.

Had to have Brannagan and Rossiter on the bench so far

Quote by big-T at #33662454
Got Ings in my Leeds team 3 seasons in, not really pulling up too many trees so far.

Maybe it's Firmino and Coutinho making him look good then Top scorer in the league on mine

Also how the fuck are you already 3 seasons in
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Nov 1, 2015,
big-T
Big Boss
10 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
iAlso how the fuck are you already 3 seasons in

I've played the game faaaar too much already only used this 1 save too.
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
genghisgandhi
Kristaps Porzingis
141 IQ
second season with Rangers, two top teams are me with 68 and Celtic with 66 going into the final match of the season - Celtic v Rangers. wish me luck...

EDIT - 2-2 80th minute. squeaky bum time

2-2 final. the rightful kings of scotland are back on top
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Dec 28, 2015,
I.O.T.M
I'MA MAKE YOU HURT
10 IQ
Can't wait for my new PC to be delivered so I can finally play FM 16
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
181 IQ
i might start a new game today at some point maybe, i havent played in months

Shredx
Inuendo King
30 IQ
My laptop has been dodge as shit recently, and just keeps crashing because of Fm15. Recently managed to cool the fan down and having an interesting save with Fulham. 4 seasons in and have been comfortable midtable last 2 years. But its been SO annoying, have played really well, but can't score then concede either scrappy as shit goals or absolute worldies. Classic Fm15
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
LSL CSV Studio Strat
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I.O.T.M
I'MA MAKE YOU HURT
10 IQ
My Norwich side are bottom of the league. I blame the new tactics screen.

S A D B O Y S
raoooos
gaffer
50 IQ
Opinions on the new game? Read decent things (better than 15 anyway, and it apparently runs a lot faster). If it goes below £20 i'll probably buy it despite hardly even playing FM nowadays
lol nah bish
big-T
Big Boss
10 IQ
Leeds United in 2030-2031:

Community Shield: Win
Super Cup: Win
Premier League: 38 games, 38 wins +88 GD
World Club Championship: Win
Champions League: Win, zero dropped points
Capital One Cup: Win
FA Cup: Win

Then went about 10 games into the following season before not winning (drew with a Portugese team in the Champions League)

From the club history page in game:

4th October 2031 is the current in game date so that games without losing record is still counting
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Shabalaba
170 IQ
notbad.jpg

I've barely played the new one. I'll get into it at some point but I've had naff all free time up to now. Seems alright so far though. I thought FM15 was decent though so .
Manchester United
Cadj
piss off and die ghostman
30 IQ
I haven't bought 16 yet because when I do have some spare time I kinda don't want to play video games.

Like raooooooos though I'll probably bite when it goes under £20, I was hoping it would in the Steam sale but alas. If not I might just wait until 17 comes out and pre-order it for about £20 and skip a year.
big-T
Big Boss
10 IQ
Didn't it go down to like 23 in the sale?
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
raoooos
gaffer
50 IQ
Giving FM15 ONE LAST CHANCE, starting an Arsenal save because it's incredibly easy to succeed with them (it's normally the first thing I do so idk why I hadn't already)

#calchambo

Going well so far
lol nah bish
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
181 IQ
i havent been able to play cos my brother found some tactic that made him win the prem with blackburn so he hasn't stopped playing and i just steamshare his thing when he's not on it

Cadj
30 IQ
I finally picked up FM16 so I can have opinions on it. It's pretty good! I think it runs a lot better than 15 which is a nice bonus though my laptop still makes a ton of noise half the time but this laptop is also about 5 years old now

Had a career with Villa on the go and it started in very Sherwood-esque fashion. Had about 12 points after 20 games but a tactical change and the shrewd move in bringing in Mauro Zarate for £2m helped me pull away and just stay up with a game remaining. 2nd season I then managed to put together a miracle season and finish 4th. I then sold my best player Adama Traore for £48m to PSG and promptly lost my first 4 games of the next season 2-0, 4-0, 3-0 and then 5-0 before resigning in a huff

Started a new save today with Jiangsu Sainty because I want that Chinese league money. Accidentally started halfway through the season because I loaded about 20 leagues and they're in a relegation fight though so I have to manoeuvre my way out of that situation

Fun game though, enjoying it.
Shabalaba
170 IQ
Going to smash a few seasons on a lower league save over half term. My Portsmouth save on 15 was great fun so I'm hoping for something similar.
Manchester United
Cadj
30 IQ
Added the real name fix and my Jiangsu save is all dodgy now so I'm going to restart, annoying too as that's twice I've won the last game of the season and stayed up.

Gives me a chance to build a team/spend some cash and try stop Guangzhous dominance
Last edited by Cadj at Feb 11, 2016,
Shabalaba
170 IQ
Just got going over the past few days with my new save. Chose Hartlepool in the end because their kits were 2nd best to Portsmouth (and I was Portsmouth in the last game so...). I forgot how tedious it is to overhaul your entire staff and decide what players you need etc. Took me absolutely ages.

Players are much, much slower to learn positions in this game. I've opted for a 5-2-1-2 as my main formation but my wingbacks have all been REALLY slow to pick up even a basic understanding of the position (given that they had no prior). Still, I had two solid players able to play the position, so I've kinda just ignored the others until they manage to sort their lives out.

Otherwise it's been going well so far! Currently (just) top of the league. Picking up a few injuries but at the minute I'd be well disappointed to not finish top 3 and get automatic promotion, if not win the league outright. Wanna get to the PL/championship asap because it's really difficult to long term team build in the lower leagues. Especially seeing as though it's a proper bitch to sign players who are remotely #dece.
Manchester United
Cadj
30 IQ
Safe to say my career from the save I mentioned back there has gone places.

I still don't understand why Colombia offered me the job (I started with no managerial experience btw so I've built myself up in the game) but 1 Copa America, 1 Confederations Cup and 1 World Cup later I guess it was a good move.

They're like the only real success I've had in this career though. I did win the league with Celtic after leaving Aberdeen. Aberdeen were having financial problems and Celtic were languishing in 10th when I took over and I honestly just wanted some money to play with

I'm doing okay though, it's been a really fun save just jumping around. When I'm done with Celtic I might try my hand in England or go across Europe.

Been sacked twice there btw, Jiangsu sacked me and so did Ross County because I demanded more money after selling my best player for buttons and I tried to force their hand
Last edited by Cadj at Feb 23, 2016,
Shabalaba
170 IQ
How are you powering through your saves so fast? Takes me ages to do a single season.

Finished the season in 1st with Hartlepool. A bunch of players who I didn't want came to the end of their contracts, so I let them all go and signed the best players I could on a free. Squad should be at league one standard, so I'm hoping for a promotion push.
Manchester United
Cadj
30 IQ
I use Instant Result because I really don't have the patience or desire to sit through the actual games anymore.

Plus for like 3-4 days I was playing it kinda non-stop as I watched films on the other screen which sped up the process.

Haven't really played in a few days though
Shabalaba
170 IQ
I didn't even know you could instant result. That's a life changing moment right there.

I've been playing for years watching every god damn game . Changing that next time I play .
Manchester United
Cadj
30 IQ
It was a feature they put in when they added the FM Classic/Touch mode whatever year that was. I prefer to play on the full game mode but thankfully there are mods to add the instant result button into the game, or some skins like the one I'm using (YACS2 apparently) where it comes installed.

It's real useful, basically you do everything pre-game and then your assistant takes over the match much like if you were on holiday, but without going on holiday. Speeds up the process so much which is useful when you're like me and have never really cared about the match engine.
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
20 IQ
Are there any plug and play tactics for fm 14 that works like a charm I can just download?

I don't really wanna bother with tactics and "good luck, lads!" at the right moment to not ensure a total meltdown or a 32-1 shots and 1-1 in end result game after game.

Just wanna focus on playing with youth players and selling players I hate IRL.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
raoooos
gaffer
50 IQ
FM16 is £17.49 on Steam this weekend so I've taken the plunge
lol nah bish
Cadj
30 IQ
My save has taken me to the Premier League at long last where I managed to keep West Brom up, spent a bit of money and then fucked off to Liverpool who sacked Ronny Deila.

That man has put together an absoluely tragic squad, to put it bluntly my aim is to not be relegated.

It is...not going well
I.O.T.M
I'MA MAKE YOU HURT
10 IQ
You lads should get among the Norwegian 2nd Division (third tier). I don't even pay my best striker any money. He just plays for the fun of it.

S A D B O Y S
I.O.T.M
I'MA MAKE YOU HURT
10 IQ
Won the double in Norway with Odd BK.

They haven't won the league before and they've not won the cup since 2000. I'm the fucking man.

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Apr 20, 2016,