Page 16 of 16
I love Shell Pink, too.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
the Fallout is a perfect platform for Shell Pink ...... G&L's Nitro colors are designed too "age " as soon as the paint dries , if you play fairly regular you can have a " personally relic'd " guitar with your very own "wear pattern" ..... pretty cool , hope they make it a permanent option
Trying to get another tribute tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Somewhere in the middle. I love, love, love the Jumbo MFD's. They're like a Jazzmaster with balls.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
nice score
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Aaaaand I bought another Legacy.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

alhaq369
+1
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Quote by JustRooster
Aaaaand I bought another Legacy.

let's see that pig too!
Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?
I'll have to snap a shot when I get home. I got to play it for about 30 minutes before jumping out of the door and leaving town until Monday. Guess I'll just have to watch youtube videos of it in the meantime.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Where.
Are.
Your.
Axe.
PIX?

alhaq369
^ holy crap, i mean i know it's the deal of the day and all but $900? You wouldn't get one here new for that in pounds. Actually you probably wouldn't be too far of double that in pounds.
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman

^ also (and bear in mind it's ages since I've tried a G&L and I don't think I've tried that specific model) it's one of the very "G&L" models- those proprietary pickups etc. I guess that might be a good thing for some people, and a bad thing for some other. But for me it'd be good.
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman

Quote by Dave_Mc
^ also (and bear in mind it's ages since I've tried a G&L and I don't think I've tried that specific model) it's one of the very "G&L" models- those proprietary pickups etc. I guess that might be a good thing for some people, and a bad thing for some other. But for me it'd be good.

I'll keep one and you can buy it NIB in 5 or 10 years!
Quote by Ippon

Yeah!

...oh...

alhaq369
Quote by Ippon

hahaha
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman