as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

EpiExplorer
orsonfacenospace
5,558 IQ
Anyone play GemTD?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
730 IQ
i watched purge play it with blitz one and it looks the most complicated thing ever
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

EpiExplorer
orsonfacenospace
5,558 IQ
It's not so hard, just a bit much without a tutorial for it: you build towers to kill waves of creeps, towers spawn randomly, get different towers to make better towers, try not to die.

The trick is making sure your map design is good and that there's communication between players. Oh, and someone to micro the towers to targets, cuz there's still magic damage and physical damage.

I've only played a few games but already made it to like, the top 20% of players or some shit. Mostly because I just watched purge do it, rofl.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Kamell
Kay Kay!
21 IQ
played like 5 games on previous patch, new oe comes out and who is this arc warden guy feeding in all my games?
EpiExplorer
orsonfacenospace
5,558 IQ
Quote by Kamell
played like 5 games on previous patch, new oe comes out and who is this arc warden guy feeding in all my games?

He's like EZ, abusable Meepo that's also part Naga and part Morphling except not as boring as the former and not as shit as the latter.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
GoxGetterxGuy
...Is a Real Boy
110 IQ
yo, we need a 5th for a scrub tier game we are playing on joindota. Anyone want to get stomped with us?