Butt Rayge
UG Resident
2,788 IQ
Well I accidentally stumbled into the modern rock forum today, after being absent for quite some time, (though I was never a regular here) and I realised you had a weekly radio show going. Little did I know, it had been dead for months. Anyway, I'm here to resurrect it. Here my mix of modern proggy rock songs. I'm sure most of you have heard of most of the bands, but I hope you'll all get at least one new thing out of it.

Enjoy.

http://8tracks.com/buttrayge/modern-rock
Alter-Bridge
Is Enchanted to meet you
795 IQ
Unfortunately for some of us, 8Tracks doesn't work.

Could we get a YouTube playlist, pretty please?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
frankv
Her?
1,674 IQ
You know, I put this thing on laying on my bed yesterday evening and fell asleep during the second song... Woke up to the last one, a Porcupine Tree tune I really dig. Will, not too bitch you for not getting 8tracks to work, but you'd love this mix.
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
2,788 IQ
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Unfortunately for some of us, 8Tracks doesn't work.

Could we get a YouTube playlist, pretty please?

One of them isn't on youtube, but here's the rest - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7EC5A6A5E183836B

Also, the Jericco one is live and I haven't watched it so I don't know the quality. They're flawless live, though.

^Did you listen to it again, or are you just assuming that it's good because of the last song?
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jul 5, 2012,
Alter-Bridge
Is Enchanted to meet you
795 IQ
Frank (suspiciously) knows me quite well. I liked this mix a lot. The songs I knew (Karnivool, Porcupine Tree) were, of course, ace. The other tracks were from bands I have heard of (except Rishloo) but hadn't heard much music. They were thoroughly enjoyable, and sometime soon I will be hunting for more.

The only low point was the Jericco song, It didn't do much for me, but perhaps because it was a live version.

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
2,788 IQ
Have you heard of Subnormal? I'd assume not, and at the risk of sounding hip and pretentious, it seems like I'm the only one who has. They're not on youtube at all.
Alter-Bridge
Is Enchanted to meet you
795 IQ
I must confess I have not heard of Subnormal. Your hip reputation remains intact.

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
arthur_s
10 IQ
Kind a good mix of various songs. Rock + metal.
Yeaahhhhhh
ReenaDesai
10 IQ
compare to classical music, morden music is very popular in now a days so every one wants hear a morden rock music.... by:[forbidden link]