Okay so I worked on a tab for the instrumental track off the self titled Storm Corrosion album a while back, and when I submitted it I got a message a bit later claiming that it was rejected for apparently no reason. There are no other tabs for the song and it's properly formatted. I submitted it again, confused, and it got rejected again after six days for, again, some reason that was never made clear to me.

I'm not sure what's going on here, but either way if anyone is interested in the tab (or can tell me why exactly it was rejected twice) do let me know please. Thanks
*insert trying-too-hard-to-be-ironic link to my crappy music here*
Hey man I would really like that tab if I could get it. I can't get this song out of my head and I've worked out the beginning bit, but I'm too lazy/busy to sit down and sound it all out.
Here dude, it's the third tab down in this attached file.
Also, the Storm Corrosion tab in the file has been updated since I wrote it up here, if you'd like to check it out I've posted the newer version as a tab on my account.

Hope it helps. Cheers
Attachments:
Storm Corrosion.txt
*insert trying-too-hard-to-be-ironic link to my crappy music here*
Hello there. I want you to know that I uploaded a full and complete guitar pro tab of "Hag". So keep and eye on UG, maybe tomorrow it's going to be here. I hope they accept it.
Also, I have just finished "Lock Howl" guitar pro tab. I might upload it right now or maybe I'll wait until they accept "Hag".