Page 7 of 7
Quote by NakedInTheRain
that board is schmexy. especially the delay and overdrive.

The H2O and AC Booster are nice aren't they?
First time posting my gear here! (click on them for a bigger view of ye want)

Thats a vintage Rat, btw.

Quote by VishNuRoXoUt

Current. Probably going to sell the OCD and Holy Grail though.

How do you like the Empress Tape Delay? I'm considering getting one, seems superb from youtube videos!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Seagull S6
Laney Lionheart L5T

and a bunch pedals...
Gibsons & Fenders

Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960b (V30/G12T75)

PolyTune, EH Small Stone, MXR Wylde OD, Boss DD3
Quote by Jordirog
There's a website called DBoards where I created my pedalboard online. There're many pedalboards of famous bands.

the link: ---------

That reeks of advertising.
*Reported*

To get back on topic:

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
My board these days...
Quote by mmjohn
My board these days...

(Invalid img)

What is that pedal on top, between the Nova System and the amp's footswitch?
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
new board!

Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Here's my board from back in May:

And here it is now:

A major change was in exchanging the order of the tuner and reverb. I'm never going back.
The Strymon has an infinite repeats option which can create gnarly crescendos, and so the tuner serves as a killswitch for a clean - and dramatic - cut of signal when this is done. Or, it serves as a kill-all for stutters in general.
The HOF reveb has a dip switch in the back which enables a 100% wet (no attack) signal. Placed before the wah and tremolo, I can get some smooth, whirling lead sounds, or bubbly ''aquarium'' sounds, respectively.

And here's how the board looks with recording gear and my supervisor:

You can hear the aforementioned experimental sounds here, by the way.
Last edited by juckfush at Aug 10, 2014,
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Juckfush your board is mad, I jizzed over the finish on that polytope.
My humble offering:

I've got a lot of Strymon jealousy.

My board looks like this at the minute:

Trying out the R1- might be handy for the practice studio as you never know what amp will be in the room. Want to find a way of getting the Muff and Rat on there- can sacrifice the phase & maybe analogue dealy but will probably need to consider a bigger board.
Here's how my board normally looks the mxr is only used for metal tones at lower bedroom volumes.
Does anyone have a solution for the mess of a pedalboard I have here? Velcro and zipties don't do the job quite as well. I'd hate to buy a Pedaltrain just to mount on my SKB PS-45, it'd be redundant and a huge waste of money.

It's quite a large image and takes up a lot of real estate on the page, so click here if you'd like to see it.
Quote by chrismendiola
Does anyone have a solution for the mess of a pedalboard I have here? Velcro and zipties don't do the job quite as well. I'd hate to buy a Pedaltrain just to mount on my SKB PS-45, it'd be redundant and a huge waste of money.

It's quite a large image and takes up a lot of real estate on the page, so click here if you'd like to see it.

I think there are better ways to place your pedals so that everything is more organized.

It took me quite a lot of experimenting until I ended up with the layout I have right now (see post #249), and as you can see I don't even use velcro or zipties -- I positioned the pedals so that the cables' length is used the best way possible.
And I'm working with a smaller pedalboard, with more stuff than you. It should be easier for you.

Same goes for many other pedalboards shown in this thread. It's simply a matter of organization.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Aug 10, 2014,
Quote by matthewa
I've got a lot of Strymon jealousy.

My board looks like this at the minute:

Trying out the R1- might be handy for the practice studio as you never know what amp will be in the room. Want to find a way of getting the Muff and Rat on there- can sacrifice the phase & maybe analogue dealy but will probably need to consider a bigger board.

An easy way to do it might be to invest in a smaller muff. There's a list of companies longer than my arm who make them in mxr-ish sized enclsures.

People like Basic Audio (tri/ram), Anarchy Audio (vagiant), Blackout effectors (blunderbuss/musket) and Earthquaker devices (hoof) have takes on the muff that would be infinitely easier to fit on your board then that big sucka (that's just to name a few a). They also allow for a much much wider variety of tones then the big NYC muff will. Just a consideration.
Damn, i didnt even know this thread existed. Anyway, i just put together my first ever pedalboard. I used to only run one or two pedals, or used a multiefect, so this is really exciting for me I made the pedalboard out of some wood i had lying around. I still have to get a power supply, and i also plan to get a reverb and a phaser, but im pretty broke from buying this lot. But still, im pretty proud of it

Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by T7E
An easy way to do it might be to invest in a smaller muff. There's a list of companies longer than my arm who make them in mxr-ish sized enclsures.

People like Basic Audio (tri/ram), Anarchy Audio (vagiant), Blackout effectors (blunderbuss/musket) and Earthquaker devices (hoof) have takes on the muff that would be infinitely easier to fit on your board then that big sucka (that's just to name a few a). They also allow for a much much wider variety of tones then the big NYC muff will. Just a consideration.

+1 on the tri/ram. best muff i've played.
I made a post before, but I added more pedals and modified my PT2 pedal board since then. Here's my current gear:
* Boss BF-2 Flanger
* TC Electronic Hall of Fame Reverb
* Vox Time Machine
* Boss TU-3 Tuner
* Ernie Ball 6180 Volume Pedal
* Dunlop GCB-95 Cry Baby (Modded by Modest Mike's Mods)
* Mesa/Boogie Express Footswitch
* Xotic Effects BB Preamp MB
* TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay

Added 1/4" jacks into my pedal board

My punk board:

My other board:

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
My band Iduna played a gig last weekend and we had a photographer take some shots. Here's a cool one of my pedalboard... admittedly not terribly good angle for seeing the actual pedals, but they're all DIY ones anyway ;-)

Preamp Chain:
Vintage Wah Clone
TC Electronic Polytune
Armstrong Twin (Orange Squeezer + Green Ringer Clone)
Marshall BluesBreaker Clone
Big Muff Pi Clone (Triangle Era specs)
Modded Marshall Shredmaster Clone
Boost Pedal

->Mesa Express 5:50+

Effect loop:
Analog Chorus (early CE-2) Clone
Strymon el Capistan
Strymon Flint

I have a bit of a thing for building BYOC kits...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
Hi!!! I'm Bob.
(")_(")

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

Founder of the "I ♥ Fire" Club PM me to join.
Gen. Crow of the Pizza Bite Army
Me. Naked.

WARNING: I kill threads.
there are a few things I need to get yet and right now its all in the fron tof the amp while im experimenting but so far it is as follows:

tuner

mxr custom comp compressor

vox saturator

fulltone fulldrive 3

soundblox classic distortion

rocktron guitar silencer

EHX superego synth/sustainer

EHX POG

mxr chorus

EHX pulsar tremelo

EHX memory man delay

EHX holy grail reverb

mxr 10 band equalizer

theres also an aby switch for running multiple guitars through for having fun with my friends

There are still a few things I want I know im missing a wah/expression pedal which is untypical but I dont play out a lot and thats not something I feel I want or need to badly. I like to keep it raised off the ground where I can really play with the effects and see what kind of different sounds I can get. Its a lot of fun so far and Im always itching to get more.

Advice is very welcome since im relatively unexperienced with effects pedals
Attachments:
pb.jpg