SupaScoopar
588 IQ
How do i turn off automatic renewal for the tabs app? i just recently got charged on my mastercard, and i just cant seem to figure out how to cancel the subscription from charging me next time too.
UG Support
426 IQ
To turn off auto renewal for Ultimate Guitar Tabs HD (iPad), you should go to Settings of your device, then to Store > click on Apple ID > "View Apple ID" > under Subscriptions, select "Manage", there you'll be taken to the section where you'll be able to turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription. In this section you can find subscription settings for all subscription-based apps.
caseycullen
10 IQ
Just now, I've subscribe 12 months. But then, it subscribe more 12 months, how can I cancel it all?
phmdsantos
10 IQ
I am trying to cancel my "1 month subscription". I subscribed on my computer, not ipad.
Can't find anything on how to do it, and have being charged on my credcard for the "1 month subscription" every month.
Please help. Already sent message to contact us, but no help.
phmdsantos
10 IQ
Quote by UG Support
If you want to cancel your auto renew subscription on our website please follow this steps:
1. sing in here with your login details http://plus.ultimate-guitar.com/tab-pro/
2. go to "subscription" section here and click cancel button http://plus.ultimate-guitar.com/account/

If you forgot your password you can restore here
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

I have reset my password and checked my account. All sections are empty (subscription, history, etc).
Although my creditcard is being charged every month.
Need someone to contact me by e-mail then we can solve it.
phmdsantos
10 IQ
Quote by phmdsantos
I have reset my password and checked my account. All sections are empty (subscription, history, etc).
Although my creditcard is being charged every month.
Need someone to contact me by e-mail then we can solve it.

I just find out on my creditcard that on january 10th I got renewed:

# Tab Pro 1 month subscr 415-599-4620 CA US$ 2,99

My "subscription section" says:

"You are not subscribed to any service yet."

How long am I goint to be charged?????
I did not buy it through my cellphone, but using my computer. I am being charged since September last year!!!!

Can someone help???

My email is: phmdsantos@gmail.com
phmdsantos
10 IQ
Thanks very much Ultimate Team.

After I have been charged again this month, I just cancelled my creditcard.
jsravens10
10 IQ
I go to subscriptions to cancel auto renew but it says I have no subscriptions. Yet I was just charged yesterday for auto renew. Please provide clear steps on how to cancel.
jsravens10
10 IQ
Looks like phmdsantos already went through exactly what I'm going through. I hope to get a better result from UG support than having to cancel my credit card.
UG Support
426 IQ
Quote by jsravens10
I go to subscriptions to cancel auto renew but it says I have no subscriptions. Yet I was just charged yesterday for auto renew. Please provide clear steps on how to cancel.

Pleasу clarify, do you have Tab Pro webservice subscription or iPad app (purchased via iTunes)?
dcfla13
10 IQ
I Have Tried To Cancel My 1 Month And Am Unable To Reach A Human To Do So. Please Cancel My Subscription As As Of This Date. I Have Advised My Credit Card Co. To Not Accept Your Bill After This Date. Please Advise By Email That It Has Been Cancelled
Thank You
UG Support
426 IQ
Quote by dcfla13
I Have Tried To Cancel My 1 Month And Am Unable To Reach A Human To Do So. Please Cancel My Subscription As As Of This Date. I Have Advised My Credit Card Co. To Not Accept Your Bill After This Date. Please Advise By Email That It Has Been Cancelled
Thank You

No problem. Your autorenewal subscription for our Tab Pro webservice, linked to your UG account "dcfla13", has been canceled, no further charges would be applied. You can use a service till 26 Jan 2015.
olsonjohn
10 IQ
Please Cancel My Subscription As As Of This Date. Please Advise By Email That It Has Been Cancelled
Thank You
UG Support
426 IQ
Quote by olsonjohn
Please Cancel My Subscription As As Of This Date. Please Advise By Email That It Has Been Cancelled
Thank You

Please clarify, what certain subscription have you been charged for: Tab Pro web service or iPad app (via iTunes)?
petercarroll
10 IQ
Quote by UG Support
To turn off auto renewal for Ultimate Guitar Tabs HD (iPad), you should go to Settings of your device, then to Store > click on Apple ID > "View Apple ID" > under Subscriptions, select "Manage", there you'll be taken to the section where you'll be able to turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription. In this section you can find subscription settings for all subscription-based apps.

Hi,

I did this but it didn't give me an option to turn it off. It says "cancelled February 28,2015" but I don't know if it's going to renew itself. How can I know that the subscription is really cancelled?

Thanks
UG Support
426 IQ
Quote by petercarroll
Hi,

I did this but it didn't give me an option to turn it off. It says "cancelled February 28,2015" but I don't know if it's going to renew itself. How can I know that the subscription is really cancelled?

Thanks

Please create a ticket here:
http://support.ultimate-guitar.com/

Then go to Settings of your iPad, then to iTunes & App Store > click on Apple ID > "View Apple ID" > under Subscriptions, select "Manage", then certain app and there you'll be taken to the section where you'll be able to turn off the autorenew of your subscription. Attach screenshot of that page in created ticket.
anukoivulahti
10 IQ
I have tried to cancel my 1 month tab pro subs 415-599-4620 5,99 USD and am unable to do it by my self. Please cancel my subscription as of this date!!! I have advised my credit card co. To not accept your bill after this date. Please advise by email that it has been cancelled.
Thank You.
sufc95
10 IQ
I cancelled my subscription last month for Tab Pro 5.99 USD and it said the subscription would end on the 11th of September 2015. I have been charged for renewal on the 21st September 2015. I expect a refund and a FULL cancellation.
leogradi
10 IQ
I Want To Cancel My 1 Month. Please Cancel My Subscription As As Of This Date. I Have Advised My Credit Card Co. To Not Accept Your Bill After This Date. Please Advise By Email That It Has Been Cancelled.
email: leogradi@gmail.com
Username: leogradi
Thank You
wolfgangkessl
10 IQ
I also cancelled my subscription for Tap Pro 3,99 USD today and 20 minutes later i got another mail from you, that i have again successfully subscribed. But i do not want to have a subscription anylonger. I kindly ask you not to prolongate my subscription and to cancel my account as well. I am expecting a propriate confirmation by mail from you.
Thank you in advance
leogradi
10 IQ
I am trying to cancel my "1 month subscription". I subscribed on my computer, not ipad.
Can't find anything on how to do it, and have being charged on my credcard for the "1 month subscription" every month.
Please help. Already sent message to contact us, but no help.
CANCELLATEMI NON VOGLIO PAGARE ANCORA
remove me! I do not want to pay again, UNDERSTAND ???
leogradi
10 IQ
Quote by UG Support

In my store I did not section subscribe, so do not know how to turn off auto renewal. Meanwhile other € 3.99 are gone.

User: leogradi

Can you do it for me? Turn off auto renewal Tanks.

watsonbrwn
11 IQ
I have tried to cancel my 1 month tab pro subscription and am unable to do it by myself. Please cancel my subscription as 01/13/16!!! I have advised my credit card co. To not accept your bill after this date. Please advise by email that it has been cancelled.
Thank You.
zbenguita1
10 IQ
I go to my setting and Apple ID and I don't see a subscription section!!! I went to the website went to my profile and there's no edit my profile!! I NEED REFUND NOW!!!!!! UG SUPPORT WHAT DO I DO??!!!??!!!? Your service is #999999999999...
patdevast
10 IQ
I solved problem.
Last edited by patdevast at Jan 29, 2016,
v-itty
10 IQ
i signed up for the 3 day trail and i can't find any opinions on how to cancel it???
UG Support
426 IQ
Quote by v-itty
i signed up for the 3 day trail and i can't find any opinions on how to cancel it???

Please login on the Tab Pro website on desktop with your Ultimate Guitar account under username "v-itty" and then follow this instruction ----> http://support.ultimate-guitar.com/knowledgebase/articles/518718-i-want-to-cancel-my-tab-pro-trial
Ultimate Guitar official Support Portal
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

jakemckean861
10 IQ
Go to "Manage subscription", choose your kind of subscription and go through process of unsubscription..
UG Support
426 IQ
As this is a thread in Mobile Apps section, I will post the instructions for cancelling subscription to mobile apps.

If you started your Tab Pro subscription on iPad/iPhone then you can cancel it by taking the following steps:
Open your device's Settings and tap on "iTunes & App Store".
Tap on your Apple ID, then tap on "View Apple ID".
In "Subscriptions" section tap on "Manage".
Choose an app trial you want to cancel.
Tap on the toggle to switch it Off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you started your Tab Pro subscription on Android device then you can cancel it by taking the following steps:
Open Google Play.
Open "My apps" section.
Switch to "Subscriptions" tab.
Tap on the Tab Pro app subscription.
Tap on the "cancel" button for trial you want to cancel.
Ultimate Guitar official Support Portal
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

andreshiwa
10 IQ
I trying to find the way to cancel my subscription for almost 3 weeks I could not find any option in the settings through the website to cancel in the website. I haven't installed any app. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION without have to request to cancel my Credit Card.

Thank you