Sounds nearly exact to the original. Good job! One thing to suggest is to work on your tone since it sounds a bit fuzzy and dry. Cool guitar
I liked it, sounded really good and the playing was clean as f**k...

Only things i have for negative feedbacks are:

1) The tone sounded "fuzzy and dry" like mentioned above, I defiantly agree with this comment. IMO the tone is missing balls and sounds too Robotic.

2) Well, the playing was a bit too clean. It felt like you was just running through the notes as if you was teaching it to someone, isntead of playing it like it is suppose to be played. Your plyaing is missing the emotion... I found when i watched it, i loved it. but once i took away the video and just listened to it as music, it sounded like it had no emotion. - EDIT: to be fair, i think this may just be due to tone, after listening to it a few times.

but yeah, really good. and Nice guitar
Last edited by ColdMachines at Aug 27, 2012,
My opinion is this is a very nice tone, but it doesn't work for this song. Queen used a less distorted more scratchy-ish (if that makes any sense) tone for this, so I think if you lowered down the distortion and played with maybe the treble a little you could get a more accurate tone for this song. Great playing though and well done!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1559643
The worst thing about that video was the sync between video and audio haha, it was only slightly off but it bugged me!

I'd have to agree with the comments about the tone, I don't think I'll be adding much to the conversation but just parroting other people ha. The tone is good though, I'd say it was 90% right, also considering the guitar you're using it's never going to be spot on anyways.

But yes the playing was very solid, no problems there!

C4c please dude: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1561847
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.